Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] And There You See Him (HokhmahXYukine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:17 am
User ImageIt was a hot oppressive day when Hokhmah finally reached the river. His dark fur only made it worse absorbing all of the sun and making him sweat. It was horrible really, he hated the heat so much. When he finally reached the lip of the river he found that just a few hundred yards away it emptied out into the ocean. He blinked, that wasn't right. He was heading towards a very specific part of the forest, supposedly no where near the ocean. But he hadn't gone the wrong way, he never went the wrong way it was just impossible for him, for you see he was perfect. He walked more towards the mysterious ocean tempted to wander in. It would be so nice to soak it it's cool waves. Plus he real needn't arrive at his destination for another day, surely the girl could wait one more day for the message from her brother right. He started to chew on his tongue, a nervous habit, thinking. He glared at the reseeding sea for several long moments waiting the water splash forward and pull out before he took a decisive step towards the see, the river still just behind him. He placed his feet gently in the water and shivered as a wave splashed above his news the cool water successfully cooling him down from the sun.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:25 am
Noticing a shadow form from the water's surface as he smirks a bit. Maybe it is a land soquili. He hasn't seen any of them at all seeing this is the first time he had come this close to land. Moving through the water like a bullet as he does a summer salt close to the surface causing a big enough that the land soquili would be soaked. After all a Mer is pretty big in size.

Slowly he allows his head to break the surface of the water as he looks at the stallion. Interesting. The tail of this stallion was feathers. That was new to him but didn't things with feathers have wings?? Swimming closer to the stallion as he feels that maybe he shouldn't have played such a prank. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you so soaked?" He points out.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image Drip. Drip. Hokhmah was stiff from shock. He was just going to wade in a little maybe get wet up to his belly. But not this. Not soaked and dripping head to toe. The only bright side to this was he was no longer hot, maybe a little cold but that was better. When the culprit resurfaced and tried to apologize to Hokhmah he just glared down at him. "What do you mean you didn't mean to get me soaked? Is it possible to do that on accident?" After a few seconds of quick thinking he decided he shouldn't get too mad at this se going soquili, he should be forgiving, of course he should. "Never mind it's fine, I was hot any way so I guess the splash helped a little." This time he fixed the stallion with a more curious gaze and looked what he could see over, It was his first time meeting one of these elusive mer types and he was a little interested in knowing what they were like. So far he was unimpressed. "Tho was there a reason you chose to splash me?"

Kara Asumie

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm
Looking at the land stallion. "Oh I like to pull pranks. I saw a shadow and splashed it. I didn't realize it was another. I thought it might have been a land familiar." He raises himself up a bit for a moment and then lowering back into the water. "What breed of Land Soquili are you? I ask because you are the first Land Soquili before." He smiles a bit as he swims a bit closer to the stallion. "I am Yukine. You can call me Yuki for short."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image
Hokhmah continued to regard the mer as he spoke. "hmm" He didn't think mistaking him for a familiar was that good of an excuse but oh well. "It's nice to meet you Yuki. You can call me Hokhmah, as for what I am I am a cross of a Noble Kirin and a graceful Hypogryph." He said holding his head proud of his heritage. "I assume you are a mer soquili right? You are also the first of your kind of have ever met."

Kara Asumie

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:09 pm
"Oh yes I am a mer. We are a lot bigger then the land SoQ." He smiles as he looks about the stallion. "Hokhmah. That is an interesting name." He splashes the water behind him with his tail making a good size wave. He liked to play at the surface of the water but normally that was far away from the land so he is excited to meet a land creature. All smiles and looking like a trouble making teen in his actions. But that is just him and he can't help it at all. Oh the thought of having a land Soquili as a friend. Once that thought came into mind. His face lite up like he is plotting something.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:20 am
Kara Asumie

User Image
Hokhmah couldn't judge how large the mer was since most of him was under the water but he got a vague idea and had to agree they were larger. Hmph Hokhmah straighter the best he could and stood a little taller, feeling the need to compete in something he had no reason to think he could beat. "Yes my name is magnificent, my Mother named me after a god of wisdom hoping it would bestow upon me the wisdom of the world. And of course it worked." He grinned still ever more proud of himself. The grin wavered a bit when he saw the look in the mere eyes worried what they could mean. "What bring one like your self so close to land in the first place Yuki?"  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:25 am
Putting his hooves on the bank and pushing himself up and outta the water a bit as his tail flips and splashes a bit in the water. He does this so that Hokhmah could see just how big a mer is. After all he is huge in size to land Soquili but he still finds land Soquili to be amazing. Some have feathers. Some have horns. Others shrink their size. Then there are some that fly. Oh they are sure interesting and more then those in the sea. But that is just how Yuki feels about the land Soquili. Sometimes he wishes he were one. Hearing how proud this stallion is about himself and name made Yuki snicker a bit under his breath. "Oh I am here to watch the land soquili and animals. There are so many interesting and fun things that can only be done on land. I am Jealous that you live on the land. Don't get me wrong the seas and oceans have a beauty that can't be found on land."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff