Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Bleach: Darkened Swords
For Those Having Trouble Finding Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:54 am
𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽...𝒫𝓇𝒾𝒹𝓮...𝔇𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢...

For those of you having trouble finding your profiles, simply add "&start=20" at the end of the URL for the Profile Graveyard. If your profile does not appear still, adjust the number to a multiple of 20 (ex: 40, 60, 80, 100 etc) to achieve results. If you you still can't find it, either post here or PM either Myself or Feiyimei, who I'm sure would be more than happy to assist you (You've Been Volunteered! ;D).

or Axzaki Heroki (figured out how to do it)
this was also edited by the name mentioned above XD

Feiyimei

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 pm
>: O

Bumping this thread then.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:49 pm
If you see something new in your post Caelum, it was not I for I would never do such a thing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:52 pm
bump  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Xander Hallows
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:12 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Caelum, i don't know if you remember me or not but I have a quick proposal. I was wondering if you would like me to remake the skeletons to a more organized setup, I can also create the templates for Quincies, fullbringers, bounts, Sinners, etc since you're kinda missing them. I already asked Dalaga Helios via text but he said to ask you since you're pretty much the acting guild captain at the moment.

If you need assurance that I can make great skeletons here is the Shinigami skeleton for my bleach guild which goes with the pride of all my stat systems:

PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name:

Family Name:

Nicknames:

Apparent Age:

Actual Age:

Birthday:

Sexuality:

Blood Type:

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
(Leave this blank for now and when the Admin that checks your profile judges your RP Sample he or she will inform you as to what the highest rank your character can start with, this of course also includes Stats and abilities.)

Organization: (Such as the Gotei 13 or the Arrancar Army. If none then type "Rogue".)

Division: (Such as 4th Squad, Espada or Priveron Espada. If Rogue type "N/A".)

Rank: (Such as Captain, Cero Espada or Espada Lord. If Rogue type "N/A".)

PERSONALITY

Dislikes: (At least 3)

Flaws: (At least 1)

Habits: (At least 1)

Fears: (At least 1)

Goals: (At least 1)

Motivations: (At least 1)

Alignment: (Good, Neutral or Evil?)

Overall Personality: (Describe your character's personality in a variety of situations.)

APPEARANCE

-Optional but an image of your character's appearance here-

Height: (Example: 5'9'')

Weight: (Example: 120 lbs.)

Body Type: (Example: Lean yet Toned or Muscular)

Bust: (If male erase this part)

Hair Style: (Describe the length and style your hair is in)

Facial Hair: (If female erase this part)

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Scars:

Tattoos:

Birthmarks:

Piercings:

Accessories: (Such as belts, glasses, necklaces, bracelets, etc.)

Casual Wardrobe: (The outfit your character wears when off duty.)

Professional Wardrobe: (Your Uniform from the Organization you are in, make sure it follows the code given by the Organization. If Rogue type "N/A".)

HISTORY

Biography: (Your character's past)

REIATSU INFORMATION

Reiatsu Color (The color of a spirit's reiatsu varies from person to person and some people even have different colors for each of their forms.)

Sealed:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Ultimate Bankai:

Final:

Reiatsu Shape (Some people have certain shapes that manifest from their reiatsu when released. For Example When Zaraki Kenpachi releases his reiatsu a skull shape forms in it based on his emotions. Ichigo on the other hand manifests the shape of his first hollow mask.)

Sealed:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Ultimate Bankai:

Final:

Reiatsu Type

Type: (Please read the "Reiatsu Types" section in the "Lists" sub-forum to see the different reiatsu types.)

ZANPAKUTO INFORMATION

Sealed

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's sealed appearance here-

Sealed Description:

Released Command: (The phrase you shout when releasing Shikai)

Shikai

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Shikai appearance here-

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Shikai spirit appearance here-

Shikai Status: No (Don't change this until the staff that checks your RP sample decides if you can star with Shikai. You Can hear the voice of your Zanpakuto when your Zanjutsu Stat reaches 50. When in Shikai form your Basic Stats multiply by 5.)

Shikai Name: (Make sure the name is Japanese or at least sounds Japanese.)

Shikai Description:

Shikai Abilities: (Make sure the first one is an offensive ability and the names are Japanese or at least sounds Japanese. Add the name and effect of each ability.)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this the moment you learn Shikai.)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 70)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 80)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 90)

Soul Bond Status: No (Have you Attained this yet? Your Zanpakuto can lend you it's power for 3 posts when Zanjutsu reaches 60. After those 3 posts you must recharge this skill for 5 posts to use it again. Using this multiplies the stats of your character's current form by 2)

Shikai Spirit Appearance:

Shikai Spirit Personality:

Bankai While in Bankai form your basic stats are multiplied by 10

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Bankai appearance here-

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Bankai spirit appearance here-

Bankai Status: No (Have you Attained this yet? Manifestation level unlocks when your Zanjutsu Stat reaches 100, then you have to pass your Zanpakuto's Bankai Test. When in Bankai form your Basic Stats multiply by 10.)

Bankai Test: (When you manifest your Zanpakuto's Shikai Spirit he or she will give you a test which to pass is a matter of proving your worth, if or when you pass you will obtain Bankai. For Example: Ichigo's test was a field of swords stuck in the ground, only one of those blades was his bankai and the others were parts of his soul, Ichigo had to pick the right one and beat Zangetsu in combat to pass. In short, his test was to prove he was strong enough to wield Tensa Zangetsu, if he wasn't strong enough he wouldn't have been able to live after so many parts of his soul were broken.
    Note: this test doesn't necessarily have to involve combat, as a test of worth it could just be beating your zanpakuto in a game of chess.)

Bankai Name: (Add 1 Japanese word to the beginning or the end of your Zanpakuto's Shikai name)

Bankai Description:

Abilities: (Make sure the first one is the same first Shikai ability and the other 3 can be the same as or different from the shikai ones. Make sure that they all sound or are Japanese. Add the name and effect of each ability.)
  • (The Same as your 1st Shikai Ability because you already have it.)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 110)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 120)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 130)

Bankai Spirit Appearance:

Bankai Spirit Personality:

Ultimate Bankai (When you enter this form your basic stats multiply by 30 and your reiatsu becomes so over powered that you can no longer revert back to normal and your reiatsu will flow out until depleted Which results in death. The only way to stop that is to use your Final which typically leads to the death of a Shinigami as well but using the Final also gives you the chance to hollowfy into a visored by fighting the hollow that will manifest itself into your inner world. If you manage to hollowfy however keep in mind that using it again after hollowfying means your soul will die off and your Inner Hollow will take over your body and your body will no longer be yours, of course you then play as the inner hollow though.)

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Ultimate Bankai appearance here-

-Optional but an image of your Character's Final Form appearance here-

Ultimate Bankai Status: No (Have you Attained this yet? The ability to enter your inner world while in Bankai and ask your Zanpakuto to teach you the Final, which includes the Ultimate Bankai form, unlocks when your Zanjutsu stat reaches 200. When in Ultimate Bankai form your Basic Stats multiply by 30.)

Ultimate Bankai Test Answer: (What do you have to do to gain Ultimate Bankai? To gain your Ultimate Bankai you have to enter your inner world while in bankai and ask your Bankai's spirit to teach you the Final move. He or she will then fight you and you have to figure out what to do in order to obtain it. Example: Ichigo gained his by allowing his zanpakuto's spirit to pierce his blade through his body. This battle can take years so the only way to do it successfully is to go into your inner world while inside the Dangai Precipice World.
    Note: When you enter your inner world while in Bankai and ask your bankai to teach you your final, he or she will resist and attempt to fight you, the answer to obtain ultimate bankai would be some kind of acceptance of your bankai even a simple hug would be legit.)

Ultimate Bankai Name: Ultimate -INSERT BANKAI NAME HERE-

Ultimate Bankai Description:

Final Name: Final -INSERT NAME OF FIRST ZANPAKUTO ABILITY HERE- (When used this move literally unleashes the entirety of a Shinigami's Soul Reaper powers thus killing the Shinigami, the upside is that this move cannot be escaped by the target or targets so they will die as well)

Final Effect Description: (When you use your Final the way your Reiatsu blasts out is different from others. For Example: Ichigo's Final looked like massive black Hell Fire and when it hit someone it severed them in half.)

Final Form Description: (When the Final is activated there is a brief moment when your reiatsu covers you in such a way that you somewhat resemble the Bankai spirit of your Zanpakuto. Describe what you will look like this way)

INNER WORLD INFORMATION

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: (What does your Inner World Consist of? There must be some solid mass because the objects count as your memories, feelings, knowledge, etc)

Positive Changes: (How does your Inner World change when you are feeling positive emotions? For Example in Ichigo's Inner World the buildings grew taller)

Negative Changes: (How does your Inner World change when you are feeling negative emotions? For Example in Ichigo's Inner World the buildings became smaller)

STATS

Basic Stats (You accumulate Basic Stat points by making in character posts, when you want to add points to stats please notify an Admin so he or she can remove the correct number of points from your account. Please read the Stat Process Guideline to see what you can and can't do with each stat at higher or lower levels.)

Force: 10 (The higher your force is the easier it is to overpower your opponent with your Zanjutsu and Hakuda.)

Skill: 10 (The higher your Skill is the easier it is to evade or outrun your opponent. Adding to this also improves your Shunpo abilities.)

Reiatsu: 10 (The higher your Reiatsu is the easier it is to overpower your opponent with your Zanjutsu, Hakuda and Kido.)

Stamina: 10 (The higher your Stamina is the longer you can fight without needing having to slow down. Stamina is a fixed stat (Meaning you cannot change it by adding points to it) that is always at the sum of the other 3 basic stats combined divided by 3.)

Shinigami Stats (You accumulate 1 race specific stat point every time your character does a certain action. For Example: if you swing your zanpakuto at someone in a post you'll gain 1 zanjutsu stat point, if you punch someone you gain 1 Hakuda stat point, when you want finish RP in a topic please notify an Admin so he or she can count up what you've earned, put in on record and tell you what to add to your character. Please read the Race Stat Process Guideline to see what abilities you can gain over time.)

Zanjutsu: 0 (Zanpakuto related abilities such as shikai, bankai and basic swordplay. The sword fighting method of Zanjutsu is based on the sword style known as Kendo which was used by the samurais in Japan's feudal era.)

Hakuda: 0 (Hand-to-Hand abilities are designed as a form of High-Speed Taijutsu and consists of several techniques, unlike the other Shinigami combat types Hakuda techniques are usually developed and used via the individual which is the reason why Shinigami don't usually use a special Hakuda technique created by a different Shinigami.)

Hoho: 0 (Footwork abilities such as Shunpo aka flash-step, although there aren't many shunpo types they are very handy in a pinch.)

Kido: 0 (A Shinigami's method of magic, adding to these unlocks higher leveled Kido spells. Kido spells are casted by shouting the incantation of a spell then the name of the spell, A spell can be casted without the incantation but doing so drastically weakens the outcome cutting it's power by half. When a Kido spell is interrupted a rebound occurs causing the spell to blow up in the casters face with a cloud of dark gray smoke.)

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

RP Sample: (Depending on how good your RP sample is your character may start at a higher rank than normal, this of course means immediate access to greater releases of power)

• I just copied and pasted this from my guilds collection of skeletons, I figured doing this would be a good way to do my job as a crew.  
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:37 am
    Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Also here's the rank List for the Quincy Organization revealed in the manga, named Vandenreich. Just because you guys don't have it yet.

Emperor/Empress "A": Holds the rank of "A" and is the leader of the Quincy race.

Crown Prince/Princess "A": Also holds the rank of "A". This rank is only given to the Quincy that the Emperor or Empress deems as hi or her successor, in other words this rank is only given to the future Emperor or Empress.

Sternritters: There are 25 Sternritters ranked from letters "B" (The strongest) to "Z" (The weakest) Each of which seem to be at least as strong as the average captain level Shinigami.

Soldiers: Exactly what they sound to be, the weakest of the Vandenreich Quincies. They are however as numerous as the unseated level Shinigami.

Xander Hallows
    Crew

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
    Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:48 am
    Xander Hallows
    Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Caelum, i don't know if you remember me or not but I have a quick proposal. I was wondering if you would like me to remake the skeletons to a more organized setup, I can also create the templates for Quincies, fullbringers, bounts, Sinners, etc since you're kinda missing them. I already asked Dalaga Helios via text but he said to ask you since you're pretty much the acting guild captain at the moment.

If you need assurance that I can make great skeletons here is the Shinigami skeleton for my bleach guild which goes with the pride of all my stat systems:

PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name:

Family Name:

Nicknames:

Apparent Age:

Actual Age:

Birthday:

Sexuality:

Blood Type:

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
    (Leave this blank for now and when the Admin that checks your profile judges your RP Sample he or she will inform you as to what the highest rank your character can start with, this of course also includes Stats and abilities.)

Organization: (Such as the Gotei 13 or the Arrancar Army. If none then type "Rogue".)

Division: (Such as 4th Squad, Espada or Priveron Espada. If Rogue type "N/A".)

Rank: (Such as Captain, Cero Espada or Espada Lord. If Rogue type "N/A".)

PERSONALITY

Dislikes: (At least 3)

Flaws: (At least 1)

Habits: (At least 1)

Fears: (At least 1)

Goals: (At least 1)

Motivations: (At least 1)

Alignment: (Good, Neutral or Evil?)

Overall Personality: (Describe your character's personality in a variety of situations.)

APPEARANCE

-Optional but an image of your character's appearance here-

Height: (Example: 5'9'')

Weight: (Example: 120 lbs.)

Body Type: (Example: Lean yet Toned or Muscular)

Bust: (If male erase this part)

Hair Style: (Describe the length and style your hair is in)

Facial Hair: (If female erase this part)

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Scars:

Tattoos:

Birthmarks:

Piercings:

Accessories: (Such as belts, glasses, necklaces, bracelets, etc.)

Casual Wardrobe: (The outfit your character wears when off duty.)

Professional Wardrobe: (Your Uniform from the Organization you are in, make sure it follows the code given by the Organization. If Rogue type "N/A".)

HISTORY

Biography: (Your character's past)

REIATSU INFORMATION

Reiatsu Color (The color of a spirit's reiatsu varies from person to person and some people even have different colors for each of their forms.)

Sealed:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Ultimate Bankai:

Final:

Reiatsu Shape (Some people have certain shapes that manifest from their reiatsu when released. For Example When Zaraki Kenpachi releases his reiatsu a skull shape forms in it based on his emotions. Ichigo on the other hand manifests the shape of his first hollow mask.)

Sealed:

Shikai:

Bankai:

Ultimate Bankai:

Final:

Reiatsu Type

Type: (Please read the "Reiatsu Types" section in the "Lists" sub-forum to see the different reiatsu types.)

ZANPAKUTO INFORMATION

Sealed

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's sealed appearance here-

Sealed Description:

Released Command: (The phrase you shout when releasing Shikai)

Shikai

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Shikai appearance here-

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Shikai spirit appearance here-

Shikai Status: No (Don't change this until the staff that checks your RP sample decides if you can star with Shikai. You Can hear the voice of your Zanpakuto when your Zanjutsu Stat reaches 50. When in Shikai form your Basic Stats multiply by 5.)

Shikai Name: (Make sure the name is Japanese or at least sounds Japanese.)

Shikai Description:

Shikai Abilities: (Make sure the first one is an offensive ability and the names are Japanese or at least sounds Japanese. Add the name and effect of each ability.)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this the moment you learn Shikai.)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 70)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 80)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 90)

Soul Bond Status: No (Have you Attained this yet? Your Zanpakuto can lend you it's power for 3 posts when Zanjutsu reaches 60. After those 3 posts you must recharge this skill for 5 posts to use it again. Using this multiplies the stats of your character's current form by 2)

Shikai Spirit Appearance:

Shikai Spirit Personality:

Bankai While in Bankai form your basic stats are multiplied by 10

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Bankai appearance here-

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Bankai spirit appearance here-

Bankai Status: No (Have you Attained this yet? Manifestation level unlocks when your Zanjutsu Stat reaches 100, then you have to pass your Zanpakuto's Bankai Test. When in Bankai form your Basic Stats multiply by 10.)

Bankai Test: (When you manifest your Zanpakuto's Shikai Spirit he or she will give you a test which to pass is a matter of proving your worth, if or when you pass you will obtain Bankai. For Example: Ichigo's test was a field of swords stuck in the ground, only one of those blades was his bankai and the others were parts of his soul, Ichigo had to pick the right one and beat Zangetsu in combat to pass. In short, his test was to prove he was strong enough to wield Tensa Zangetsu, if he wasn't strong enough he wouldn't have been able to live after so many parts of his soul were broken.
    Note: this test doesn't necessarily have to involve combat, as a test of worth it could just be beating your zanpakuto in a game of chess.)

Bankai Name: (Add 1 Japanese word to the beginning or the end of your Zanpakuto's Shikai name)

Bankai Description:

Abilities: (Make sure the first one is the same first Shikai ability and the other 3 can be the same as or different from the shikai ones. Make sure that they all sound or are Japanese. Add the name and effect of each ability.)
  • (The Same as your 1st Shikai Ability because you already have it.)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 110)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 120)
  • (Zanpakuto can teach you this when Zanjutsu reaches 130)

Bankai Spirit Appearance:

Bankai Spirit Personality:

Ultimate Bankai (When you enter this form your basic stats multiply by 30 and your reiatsu becomes so over powered that you can no longer revert back to normal and your reiatsu will flow out until depleted Which results in death. The only way to stop that is to use your Final which typically leads to the death of a Shinigami as well but using the Final also gives you the chance to hollowfy into a visored by fighting the hollow that will manifest itself into your inner world. If you manage to hollowfy however keep in mind that using it again after hollowfying means your soul will die off and your Inner Hollow will take over your body and your body will no longer be yours, of course you then play as the inner hollow though.)

-Optional but an image of your Zanpakuto's Ultimate Bankai appearance here-

-Optional but an image of your Character's Final Form appearance here-

Ultimate Bankai Status: No (Have you Attained this yet? The ability to enter your inner world while in Bankai and ask your Zanpakuto to teach you the Final, which includes the Ultimate Bankai form, unlocks when your Zanjutsu stat reaches 200. When in Ultimate Bankai form your Basic Stats multiply by 30.)

Ultimate Bankai Test Answer: (What do you have to do to gain Ultimate Bankai? To gain your Ultimate Bankai you have to enter your inner world while in bankai and ask your Bankai's spirit to teach you the Final move. He or she will then fight you and you have to figure out what to do in order to obtain it. Example: Ichigo gained his by allowing his zanpakuto's spirit to pierce his blade through his body. This battle can take years so the only way to do it successfully is to go into your inner world while inside the Dangai Precipice World.
    Note: When you enter your inner world while in Bankai and ask your bankai to teach you your final, he or she will resist and attempt to fight you, the answer to obtain ultimate bankai would be some kind of acceptance of your bankai even a simple hug would be legit.)

Ultimate Bankai Name: Ultimate -INSERT BANKAI NAME HERE-

Ultimate Bankai Description:

Final Name: Final -INSERT NAME OF FIRST ZANPAKUTO ABILITY HERE- (When used this move literally unleashes the entirety of a Shinigami's Soul Reaper powers thus killing the Shinigami, the upside is that this move cannot be escaped by the target or targets so they will die as well)

Final Effect Description: (When you use your Final the way your Reiatsu blasts out is different from others. For Example: Ichigo's Final looked like massive black Hell Fire and when it hit someone it severed them in half.)

Final Form Description: (When the Final is activated there is a brief moment when your reiatsu covers you in such a way that you somewhat resemble the Bankai spirit of your Zanpakuto. Describe what you will look like this way)

INNER WORLD INFORMATION

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: (What does your Inner World Consist of? There must be some solid mass because the objects count as your memories, feelings, knowledge, etc)

Positive Changes: (How does your Inner World change when you are feeling positive emotions? For Example in Ichigo's Inner World the buildings grew taller)

Negative Changes: (How does your Inner World change when you are feeling negative emotions? For Example in Ichigo's Inner World the buildings became smaller)

STATS

Basic Stats (You accumulate Basic Stat points by making in character posts, when you want to add points to stats please notify an Admin so he or she can remove the correct number of points from your account. Please read the Stat Process Guideline to see what you can and can't do with each stat at higher or lower levels.)

Force: 10 (The higher your force is the easier it is to overpower your opponent with your Zanjutsu and Hakuda.)

Skill: 10 (The higher your Skill is the easier it is to evade or outrun your opponent. Adding to this also improves your Shunpo abilities.)

Reiatsu: 10 (The higher your Reiatsu is the easier it is to overpower your opponent with your Zanjutsu, Hakuda and Kido.)

Stamina: 10 (The higher your Stamina is the longer you can fight without needing having to slow down. Stamina is a fixed stat (Meaning you cannot change it by adding points to it) that is always at the sum of the other 3 basic stats combined divided by 3.)

Shinigami Stats (You accumulate 1 race specific stat point every time your character does a certain action. For Example: if you swing your zanpakuto at someone in a post you'll gain 1 zanjutsu stat point, if you punch someone you gain 1 Hakuda stat point, when you want finish RP in a topic please notify an Admin so he or she can count up what you've earned, put in on record and tell you what to add to your character. Please read the Race Stat Process Guideline to see what abilities you can gain over time.)

Zanjutsu: 0 (Zanpakuto related abilities such as shikai, bankai and basic swordplay. The sword fighting method of Zanjutsu is based on the sword style known as Kendo which was used by the samurais in Japan's feudal era.)

Hakuda: 0 (Hand-to-Hand abilities are designed as a form of High-Speed Taijutsu and consists of several techniques, unlike the other Shinigami combat types Hakuda techniques are usually developed and used via the individual which is the reason why Shinigami don't usually use a special Hakuda technique created by a different Shinigami.)

Hoho: 0 (Footwork abilities such as Shunpo aka flash-step, although there aren't many shunpo types they are very handy in a pinch.)

Kido: 0 (A Shinigami's method of magic, adding to these unlocks higher leveled Kido spells. Kido spells are casted by shouting the incantation of a spell then the name of the spell, A spell can be casted without the incantation but doing so drastically weakens the outcome cutting it's power by half. When a Kido spell is interrupted a rebound occurs causing the spell to blow up in the casters face with a cloud of dark gray smoke.)

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

RP Sample: (Depending on how good your RP sample is your character may start at a higher rank than normal, this of course means immediate access to greater releases of power)

• I just copied and pasted this from my guilds collection of skeletons, I figured doing this would be a good way to do my job as a crew.

I do indeed remember you, Mr. Hallows. While this was not exactly the proper or most appropriate place to post this, I am very grateful for your assistance. Indeed, I would be much appreciative if you would develop the Skeletons. I would also ask that you provide the coding for it as well. Please PM Me your work when you have completed this as well. Thanks a lot, Crew Member. Big help.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 pm
    Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Sorry about posting that here, I tried Pming it to you but gaia said your profile is unavailable to the public so I just quoted you here because this was the only one with you as the last post and I didn't want to look very hard XD

So should I just create the templates you don't have or should I update all the current templates aswell?  

Xander Hallows
    Crew

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
    Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:09 pm
    Xander Hallows

Just those we don't have.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:13 pm
    Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Okay I'll make them according to the current templates.  

Xander Hallows
    Crew

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces