Welcome to Gaia! ::

Axiom: Kings of the East

Back to Guilds

Axiom is a place that constantly improves. We're literate, active, and keep things moving. 

Tags: Fighting, Fantasy, Roleplay, Original, Magic 

Reply Beyond the Abyss
this is old. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 am
Alright, well. I planned on setting this up later, but it's clear that the progress of the arc won't be going so well without Hiro and other active crew around.

I have managed to contact Hiro, and I will try and discuss the future of Axiom with him.

For now, anyone still interested may apply for the God Marks here.

The Marks will be created once your application has been approved. If you feel iffy because you can't read them just yet, then you can easily guess what they do based on the pantheon. For example, Solonor's mark will give healing and super-enhanced fire powers.

Solaris's mark will buff allies, with warcries and whatnot.

Lukhan's mark will help to psychokinetically bring pleasure and pain to others, helping to seduce, interrogate and weaken.

Etc.

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Rank:[/b]

[b]God Mark Applying For?:[/b]

[b]Why would this God acknowledge your character?:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:29 pm
Character Name: Caleb Cabal
Character Rank: Novice

God Mark Applying For?: Elissa

Why would this God acknowledge your character?: he is everything she looks for, a selfless protector. He cares not if they are beastfolk, elven or human, he will protect them from harm. But of course just cause he try's doesn't mean it works.  

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Character Name: Lilith Odam
Character Rank: Adept

God Mark Applying For?: Lukhan

Why would this God acknowledge your character?: Lilith absolutely reveres Lukhan. She wants to bring pain and pleasure in equal amounts while fulfilling her own needs. She would do this in his name and make sure to not fail him in the endeavor of pleasuring/hurting others.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:17 pm
Is this ok? Or can only crew members apply?
Character Name: Toya/Madness

God Mark Applying For?: Makath

Why would this God acknowledge your character?:
Toya is by no means capable of slicing a mountain in half. Yet.
The Shade born from darkness, corrupted by darkness and molded by darkness is by no means disciplined like Makath.
Toya is a weak Shade with powers of Necromancy and truth be told, shouldn't even dare say Makath's name in vain, but there is one thing that he has which Makath needs to give a mark. Insanity. The mind of Toya is so chaotic that even those with powers to infiltrate his mind cannot handle what they find inside. It is said that Makath once found a man worthy of his mark and upon hearing his voice went insane. Toya has so many voices in his head already and so far they are all useless. Makath would surely guide him towards more power and ultimately uncontrolled chaos across the lands.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:19 pm
malavaes

Anyone can apply. But don't bother applying for Makath, his mark is basically unobtainable.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:25 pm
A Stray Sheep
malavaes

Anyone can apply. But don't bother applying for Makath, his mark is basically unobtainable.

Hey man I got nothing else to do for a good, long while. I'll do anything as long as it doesn't involve sending you pics of myself.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:33 pm
malavaes
A Stray Sheep
malavaes

Hey man I got nothing else to do for a good, long while. I'll do anything as long as it doesn't involve sending you pics of myself.

o_O  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:40 pm
A Stray Sheep
malavaes
A Stray Sheep
malavaes

o_O

I'll take that as a maybe. *uses Grand Skyfall*  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:14 pm
Character Name: Kumori

God Mark Applying For?: Catherine

Why would this God acknowledge your character?: He has created a being out of dead parts, is known for being a warrior of utter hatred and darkness, using skeletons however he sees fit. He is very willing to try and send a strong soul to her in exchange for her mark, the soul of a dragon, who is a king. Kumori cares not for life, for he seeks improvement and the special manipulation on improving his 'son' Din.

A Stray Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 pm
Character Name: Gremmy

First of all, he is a Lich as old as humanity itself, who had a calling to life so powerful that when he died and joined with her, he pulled his own soul free in order to return once he saw what awaited him and all others who were to eventually die. After a long time of it himself, his powerful magic restored his body into the form of Death personified. He became a Lich with the goal in mind of turning every living being possible to Catherine, and furthering her glorious power, thereby also increasing his own powers and ability to serve her.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:40 pm
Character Name: Lilith Odam

God Mark Applying For?: Lukhan

Lilith revels in bringing equal amounts of pain and pleasure to those she encounters. She is just as likely to give someone the best night of their lives as she is to flay them inch by inch. It's not as if the succubus does this for any particular reason, she likes it. With Lukhans mark Lilith would be able to bring that much more pain to people, more important people at that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 pm
Character Name: Elizabeth Bishop
Character Rank: Master

Elizabeth was able to escape [or perhaps was released] from Catherine's realm, but her time there turned her into the perfect servant of the Dark Lady. Her devotion and love of Catherine is unmatched; she even crossed class paradigms to work in dark arts to better please. Every kill is devoted to her, every life taken. Elizabeth kills only to please the Lady of Undeath. She is Catherine's view of killing personified. Death is a gift, and the means in which it is delivered is an art form. No mortal is safe from her blade, but she does not make sloppy work and kill at random. One wouldnt enjoy a sloppily performed play or a poorly chosen gift. As such, Elizabeth makes a performance of her kills and makes the delivery of their soul personal. One could easily kill a random passerby and offer it up to Catherine, but Elizabeth goes above and beyond. She learns her target's name, routines, kills, then arranges the body to create a beautifully grim display. After all, death is an art. No soul is sacred, death comes for all. These are the words Elizabeth lives by. All she can ask is that when her time comes, her death is just as beautiful as those she's given so many others.

Please notice me, Catherine-Senpai...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:08 pm
Character Name: Shura

God Mark Applying For?: Kali

Like Kali, Shura just wants to see. She wants to watch everything unfold in the world, this is mainly due to her not being able to speak. But she also wants to grow stronger to protect others, as well as to find out who she really is since she knows from the sword she carry's that she is royal. Shura is weak due to being just a human, and weaker due to not being able to speak, but she has potential. Kali could use a set of eyes like hers to watch the world, just like she wants to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:26 pm
Character Name: Gabriel DSM

God Mark Applying For?: Narathos

Why would this God acknowledge your character?: Gabe has been a sort of trouble maker his entire life due to subconsciously resenting Yuran due to the Nations strong discrimination towards other races. He's always been looking for change and if Narathos tested his will by making him go against his own nation the Waktu would do so in a heart beat.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Beyond the Abyss

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers