Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Dingy Basements (Radley/Cress)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:54 pm
He stared at the object in the middle of the room. Errrr...maybe I'm in the wrong place. Cress had been bored sitting around his room, so he had decided to explore the rooms on his floor, well, basement really. It seemed mostly empty; he had avoided the rooms near the end of the hallway with the lower numbers. Instead, he had walked towards the other end where it seemed far more empty. Most of the rooms that he came across were, well, duh, empty, but every now and then, there were stuff. In this case, that was stuff was an iron maiden sitting in the center of room B20.

Cress frowned. Bloody hell. This place is starting to look more and more like a medieval torture dungeon, isn't it? He wondered vaguely what the basement had looked like before it had been turned into tiny prison-like dorms for trainees. Cement ceilings, floors, walls, cement, cement, cement. Oh, and more cement. He moved closer the old torture device. It was covered in a good layer of dust. He knocked on it. Yeah, iron, no sh*t. Looks authentic. He paused. I wonder if I can open it? He looked around. Yeah, no one. He shouldn't get into trouble for this, right? It was kinda just in the middle of the trainee dorms, and who wouldn't try to open an iron maiden given the chance?

He wiped off some of the dust and gripped the lid and slowly pried the iron maiden open.

"HOLY F***ING SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" reverberated on the walls and was very audible in a ten room radius.

Kanth
Sorry for taking so long to set up. :T Muse died yesterday, hope this is okay?

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:23 pm
Radley was also exploring the area, idly walking by as she heard the grunt (or was it a scream?) from the room with the iron maiden, and she stopped and peered around the doorway to stare at the other attempting to pry open the iron spike trap.

Why on earth was he doing that?

Some are a bit special in the head, I think. Frowning at her companion's voice floating in her mind, Radley leaned against the doorway now, too shy to really voice that she was there, but wanting to talk to another trainee and possibly get to know people a little better.

Even if he did swear a little.

Lady in the Golden Wood
This is perfect 8D

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:23 pm
Cress straightened up and cursed under his breath. Two large moths had just flown straight into his face through the two inch gap that he pried open in the iron maiden and he had given a very loud yelp as he jumped back. F***ing s**t, aren't those things supposed to be dead by now? Oh wait. He frowned and looked at the iron thing. Medieval torture weapons were probably not very airtight given, well, them being medieval. And if a couple moths had lived there before it had been closed, theoretically they could potentially propagate within the iron maiden given enough resources. Which would mean...Bloody fantastic. There could be hundreds of them in there, well, maybe not all alive, probably mostly dead.

He tried to peer through the two inch gap while keeping his face far away from it in case more of the moths came flying out, but he couldn't see anything. Would really love a flashlight around now, oh wait, that's right. If I shone a light into there, moths would probably start flying f***ing straight at me, wouldn't they. And then I'll scream-- He stopped. His scream had been pretty f***ing loud, which would mean...He started turning around towards the doorway with mounting dread of the possible crowd of trainees wondering what kind of dumba** nearly shat his pants. But no, it was just a girl. She was leaning against the doorway with a look of mild interest.

He let his relief slowly relax his previously tense face and raised an eyebrow. "Moths." Then he turned his back to her and was considering the status of the iron maiden's innards once more.

Kanth
Huzzah~~~

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces