Submit

ShadowsFreedom163

Romantic Shapeshifter

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 am
As the title says. The setting is a Beach. There are games like watermelon smashing, volleyball, and sand castle building. So Lets Rp and enjoy!!!

(Similar to the christmas ball)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm
I was at the beach walking in the shore line of the water when somebody texted me to go to a summer party I texted back " yeah I'll go " I put my pone in my pocket and I ran to my house and packed up for the summer party and then I got into my red Taho and drove to the party it was a while away when I arrived there was a lot of people there I walked into the hut that I was sleeping in for the night and I set down my bags right on the bed I was going to sleep on. After I finished doing that I ran outside and sat by the bomb fire I started talking to Shadow and Ama " so how did you come up with a summer party " I said joyfully smiling.  

SaltyMeatballs

Shirtless Fatcat

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

Pickled Cactus
Vice Captain

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:07 am
SaltyMeatballs

The sun was a fiery blaze in the sky, and Levia squinted her eyes against the light. She walked along the beach, waves splashing against her ankles, hot sand sinking between her toes. It was on a whim that she decided to get out of the house and join her friends. They knew Levia wasn't too fond of the outdoors, but it was her hobby for volleyball that they managed to coax her into coming. A few games would be held at the beach - however, with the sun beating down on her back it would be a miracle for her to manage to muster enough energy for it.
Levia was lost in her thoughts before arriving back at the campsite. Makeshift tents and huts were set up for the party-goers who knew they'd stay up most of the night before collapsing in their sleeping bags at dawn. A huge bonfire was already set alight, and she could see a number of people gathering around, seated on log benches. She settled next to a girl chatting happily with two others.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am
"Beach timeeeeee" slamming her car door and running out to the beach where everybody else probably were, Acacia ran barefoot across the scorching sun. "Hello everybody!!" She greeted the girls that were already sitting on the log benches. "It's been so long since we've last gotten together, how are you all doing?" The last time and Acacia had talked to the people here was during the winter time, and with all the school and studying in between, she had pretty much forgotten how nice it was to be outside again. "Oh, for those of you who don't know me, my name's Acacia and it's nice to meet you all." She said with a smile looking around and seeing both familiar and foreign faces.

OOC: ummm.... ik this is a month late, and i hope that it's alright.... x.x
Pickled Cactus
SaltyMeatballs
ShadowsFreedom163

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

ShadowsFreedom163

Romantic Shapeshifter

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 pm
Shadow looked around, holding a small, portable radio in her hands. She had made a ton of mixed CD's for this, filled with fun songs to dance to. The huge fire was lit and the water was calm. Everything was perfect. She couldn't help but smile as she turned on the music and brought out the coolers of refreshments.

"My friends and family. Tonight we begin to celebrate summer and just being together. There is no school to keep us tied to books. It's time to spend time together and have fun!. So enjoy this time to relax and be in the company of others. I am so happy to spend this summer with you all." She said, kicking off her shoes and plopping down on a log near some of the others and joining the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 pm
SaltyMeatballs

ShadowsFreedom163

AcaciaFir

A voice interrupted Levia’s thoughts. The girl spoke excitedly, greeting the people around the bonfire with a wide smile. Levia looked over her shoulder to get a good view of someone she’d never met before.
“Hey,” She gestured towards the empty seat on the log. “I’m Levia. What’s your name?”
She paused for a moment to grab a Coke out of the coolers offered by servers, taking a long, icy sip. A couple feet away, sausages were roasting over a barbeque, sending a waft of cooking meat over to where she sat. The chatter around her began to rise in volume as an increasing amount of people gathered.

Pickled Cactus
Vice Captain

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
2k14 Summer Days.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers