PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:49 pm
Dorm house:
User Image

Room taken:
User Image

Room available:
User Image

Kitchen:
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exercise room:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he walked up. unlocking the door and letting yuki in first. once he was in he shut the door and locked it. "so what do you wanna do?"

Devils-Misstress10

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:03 pm
HakuZail

User Image

Yuki watched as Haku shut the door "Hmm, we could watch a movie or I can make dinner or both, you can pick" Looking down at Haku with clam yet piercing eyes waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he shrugged. "how about we watch a movie... but I don't know what to watch. you pick the movie." he sat down in a chair. he really had no idea what to watch.  

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:26 pm
HakuZail

User Image

Yuki smiled at his response "Alright, I'll pick one" Yuki walked over to the case that was filled with movies and picked a scary movie about a man who murders everyone and wears their skin Yuki loved horror movies. "This one seems good"he said to him self. Yuki walked over to the TV and put the movie in the DVD player "Ok, you wait here, I'll make the popcorn" smiling "Just hit play if I'm still in the kitchen, I'll be back in 5 minutes".  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

Haku nodded. "alright." he sat there as yuki went and made popcorn. he was never one to rush things. and never liked to start a movie without the person he was going to watch it with. it just seemed rude.

Devils-Misstress10

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 pm
HakuZail
TIME SKIP XD

User Image

Yuki got back in around 6 minutes "Sorry, about that" looking to see that Haku didn't start the movie without him "You didn't need to wait for me you know, but thank you anyway" Chuckling a bit at this. "Well, shall we start the movie" Yuki walked over to the coffee table and grabbed the remote and pressed play "Now I warn you, this is kind of graphic" Smirking a bit as Yuki sat on the ground, he never liked sitting in chairs when watching a movie it was just a habit he had. As the movie started right off the bat, people were being chopped up and skin peeled off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

"your welcome." he watched him sit on the floor and smiled. he then flicked his attention to the movie. yes, creepy. he liked that indeed. he ate a piece of popcorn. he continued to watch it. getting more interested by the second. the next thing he knew he was sitting on the floor beside yuki. it was something weird he always did when he was interested in a movie.

Devil-Misstress10

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:32 am
HakuZail

User Image

As Yuki watched the movie all he wondered was "Why would someone wear someone else's skin?". He grabbed a couple pieces of popcorn and ate them as he watched the movie when he heard Haku move, wondering why he was moving Yuki looking to see he was sitting beside him. Smirking "Aw, coming to sit by me aren't you, how cute little pup" chuckling a bit  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 am
User Image

Haku Zail

Haku purred. "guess so kitty kat." he ate a few pieces of popcorn. yes the movie was creepy. and he seemed to like it. his ear flicked. his entire attention went to the movie. so he forgot his hand was in the bowl of popcorn.

Devils-Misstress10
lol who is going to get scared first is the question I'm asking right now

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:21 am
HakuZail
indeed, lol

User Image

Yuki slightly blushed again when Haku called him kitty kat again but recovered from it quickly. While watching the movie Yuki went to grab some popcorn but instead Yuki grab a hand, kind of surprised he pulled the hand up slightly and found it was Haku's, Smirking he didn't let go and continued to hold the hand that was in the popcorn still holding the grin he had.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

Haku Zail

he blushed when he felt hold his hand. and blushed more whe he didn't stop. but he liked it. so he sat there with yuki on the floor, legs crisscrossed and watching the movie. he let out a small squeak and jumped some at a surprise scary scene, he blushed and relaxed. he didn't understand why he always did that.

Devils-Misstress10
it's going to be me! because I'm a jumpy person whee

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:03 pm
HakuZail
Your character is so cute *dies*

User Image

Yuki chuckled every time Haku squeak or jumped at the movie as the movie almost reached the end Yuki said "Well you can take a scary movie, Now I have a movie partner finally" smiling while he still looked at the TV he grabbed Haku's hand and kissed it again but this time is was a little more meaningful then the last.  
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff