Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
THE MOST CHEESIEST POP SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgCux7ZnoR8

This is all I want to do for the rest of my life. If I can't do this then kill me. THis is the most cheesiest but also the most awesomeness POP SONG i have ever heard.

I want this song to play at my funeral. Sounds like a song you'd listen to when playing Spyro the Dragon. biggrin that awesome. I love the new 90s. If music doesn't go to this in a year, I will OVERDOSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:28 pm
All music sounds like you are playing Donkey Kountry 2, Diddy's Kong Quest. thats it. Which is why me playing old nostalgic games from the mid 90s is making me cry and want to kill myself. crying

I hate my life right now, I wanna go back to those times. crying  

Zombie Girl Ali

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:40 pm
I love that game. I'll listen when i get out of gw0rk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:26 pm
You like the song I posted? o.O It's the best song ever if you wanna listen to what I listen to ever since I got banned from Gaia and my gf dumped me.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:32 am
It's like once you hear my charts for this year you will say to me over and over again "WOW, how are you still living? Your songs sound like you have totally given up on life." O.O

That's all my music sounds like, I have given up on life and zombies have roamed my brain/earth for like 10ish years.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:33 am
So yeah zombies have invaded my mind. Especially after 3:06 on the "Never be the same" song by Jessica Mauboy.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:57 pm
Actually what my music sounds like this year is going to sound like what kind of music I listen to ever since I killed myself in late 2013.

You thought my music in 2013 sounded like I have gaven up on life and want to kill myself. I did kill myself in late 2013.

SO THIS YEAR 2014 music will sound like what my music sounds like after I died and am now a zombie.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:01 pm
So last years music sounds like I want to kill myself I have life in stuff...

this year 2014 music sounds like I have killed myself and I have been dead for like almost a year kind of music.  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff