Reply LSF [Latin's So Fly]
questions about your contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOD DIAMOND

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:50 pm
so there are two parts to it? does that mean you can win 2x or not? becasue it says p1 and p2 so that sounds like 2 chances 2 win but it also says 1x so i am confused

also how does one do a random number i am new and dont know how? i cant type above my post so how does that work  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 am
like its says in the bottom you can only win once per pt. which means you can win in part 1 and part 2
also to random number generate, when you reply you have an option at the bottome that says Post Action: and you click on random number and you put down 1 and 50
diamond fork
so there are two parts to it? does that mean you can win 2x or not? becasue it says p1 and p2 so that sounds like 2 chances 2 win but it also says 1x so i am confused

also how does one do a random number i am new and dont know how? i cant type above my post so how does that work

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GOD DIAMOND

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:35 pm
john vanko
like its says in the bottom you can only win once per pt. which means you can win in part 1 and part 2
also to random number generate, when you reply you have an option at the bottome that says Post Action: and you click on random number and you put down 1 and 50
diamond fork

ok i will give it a try  
LSF [Latin's So Fly]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff