• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:45 am
jelani - 506 wc
rada - 612 wc

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:47 am

Jelani------------------>
It had been a few days since Abila and him fought. Jelani lied and told his children she was on a buisness trip. He didn't want them thinking their mother didn't want them when it seemed to be the case. Rehome them. Those words rang in his ears every hour it seemed. Rada and the nanny's did a good job at helping but he had been putting off his own duties to take care of his children. They were weaned, and eating meat now so he fed them, bathed them, played with them and cleaned up after them. It was tasking none the less and he found himself dozing off every once in awhile with the 5 cubs.

Rada------------------>
Rada slowly brought herself up to visit the den. Ears back as he saw the male. Every day she'd come by at least to check on them. Athena tried to visit but Rada quickly urged her away. Whatever happened- she didn't want Espoir or Athena near the family. The smell of something rotten just wasn't adding up. This had been the fourth day she had been gone and no one knew where she was. A search team went out after the third. Her family had been worried- and she didn't quite know if Jelani was worried but she could see the tole it was taking on the family.

"Jelani.." She spoke quietly.. And like many fighters of their calibur, she went to his side and whispered. "Nothing." As in not trace of Abila. When she pulled back, she had worry painted on her face.

Looking down at the cubs that were still sleeping.

She lowered her body. "How are you holding up.. tired I see. Commanding Fighter and Missioner have been asking about you.. I told them that you had requested leave with Lady Emi. So they won't bother you for a few. Just.. It's kinda hard to make excuses- I'm running out." Trying to keep her voice as low as possible. "Want to move away from the cubs? Talk."

Jelani's ears went back defensively when he heard someone at the mouth of the cave. He was already prepared to hurt anyone that tried to hurt his cubs. He was aware Abila wasn't even within the pride but he could not leave his cubs to look for her, it was irresponsible and he wasn't going to leave them orphans. "This is more tolling than any battle I've been in," he responded in a rasped voice. He nodded getting up from his seat from the sleeping cubs and following her outside of the den.

Rada------------------>
Her tail lowered and almost between her legs. "Its a war if Abila isn't found. The last news we even heard of her where abouts were tracks and ..." Even the thought in her mind was close to even planning for someone's death. "Pretty much they found blood tracks trailing. But then couldn't find anything. Like she was being either dragged or something. They are hoping it isn't an enemy pride or someone trying to get back at us. We're really trying to find anything. It seems before the blood she was still alive. I mean.. Abila is beautiful but she was also a Geisha- trained to kill but an ambush is lilkely given the evidence."

She sighed and gave a reassuring shoulder poke. "She's tough. She's a surivor." But even Rada only partly believed that. The pain beating down on her chest. She wanted to run to Ajani but he already told her to just do her best and wait for news. That's all. She even had been running on -low- just to find her.

Looking away. Not wanting to bring up what else she saw... the remains of the lover that once was. Mangled. Jelani must have been really angry- who wouldn't be. She didn't know what she'd do if Ajani was with someone else! "I'm sorry we're doing everything we can. You know me.

Jelani growled lowly, "Stupid girl," it was clear he was talking about Abila. His eyes hard as he stared in the distance. Either way if it was war or not coming back his cubs would be affected. Damn her. "Update me on trails and I will set out tomorrow. I only trust you right now and I need to make sure no harm comes to my children. Is that understood?" He looked at her, "I will take Espoir with me. She won't try and kill me as long as she knows I might be the only way of getting her back." Jelani looked over at the female her tone had changed, "At this point you won't judge me if I put her in chains when she comes back right?" He questioned...He was only half joking.

Rada------------------>
"I don't think that's wise. Espoir was out already.. and she too has not returned. We have the best out there looking for her." Lowering her head. "It's best you stay with the cubs- right." Sighing. "I know whatever happened between you was rough- but .. I'm worried about my friend. Although she was annoying- spoiled- and bratty.. She was the first I was told to watch- and she even told me my mother was here. She means a lot to me.. and I have to know. She used to cry so often...." Looking away. "Usually I would not get in to your business- just help and aid. But. Do-did.. you even love her? You don't have to answer- I am out of line I know. I just.. " She thought of Ajani.

If ... no. Ajani was her everything. She'd do anything to make him happy and just the thought of someone putting thoughts in to another's head just urked her- and that's why she hated Espoir's meddling.

Jelani stared at her, "Espoir is the best?" he growled rolling his eyes. He paced himself in a circle without realizing it. His ears flattened on his head, deep in his mind of where she could be and who could have taken her, and more importantly why. Of course now Rada was on his a**, "She had nothing to cry about," he responded. "She's an adultress wife, who acts like a child and needs to grow up, which is why she is in the situation she is!" he growled at her. "Of course I do...did" he responded getting even more huffy. "You're right, you're out of line," before he showed anymore emotions he stated that and walked back into the cave. He wasn't used to sharing his feelings, and if Rada was even questioning his love and loyalty then she was being just as childish as his wife. At least Rada seemed to be loyal to Ajani. Females.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items