Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VinceCleverUsername

Dapper Genius

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:50 am
If you are not comfortable with answering, it's fine; you don't have to. smile

For those who are, are you completely out to everyone? Only partially out to a few family members? Not out at all to anyone? I'd like to know.^^

I'm out as transmale to my mom, my brother, and my sister, but I am still working on telling my family members who are particularly religious or conservative.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:25 pm
I'm only out to a few friends... mostly because I don't think it's anyones business, and I'm also in a straight relationship, so I don't feel like it really matters.  

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 pm
All my close friends and a few of my social workers know I'm bi as well as my sister. My social workers side glance it...but I know they don't have a problem with it...just when I bring up what I do with my g/f and b/f...they're like "la la la I don't hear you" lol!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:14 pm
I'm not that out I guess.
I'm out to my mom, sister and a close friend.  

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:15 pm
If anyone asks I'll tell, but I'm not a large part of the LGBT community and I don't have the "stereotypical tells" of being a homosexual, whatever that entails (don't ask me).

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:01 pm
Just about every one but my family.

I honestly don't know how they HAVEN'T found out yet, but whatever.  

Mystic Jericho

Lonely Phantom

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 pm
My friends know I'm not 100% straight, but only one or two know my actual sexuality. Also I attend the GSA here on campus so I am sure a few people make assumptions so there's that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:52 pm
I don't try to hide it from anyone except my grandparents.  

Kaitlyn Sage

morgus creep

Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:43 pm
I'm out as a trans*male to my very close friends and family. As for the rest I communicate with at college, since it's my last year technically, I'm working on coming out this summer and in the fall just before I get my Associates Degree to anyone who's willing to accept. I'll be fully out, no excuses when I move to Chicago to attend an art school however. C:  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:55 pm
I'm out to most of my family members and to my closest friends. Also to my orchestra class.  

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

Gayngel

Shameless Man-Lover

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:31 am
I've been out to everyone for about 5 years whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:02 am
Der Fluch des Pharao

that.

Well, I don't treat my sexual orientation as a crucial part of my persona. I wouldn't tell everyone I know that I like cotton candy and I wouldn't tell EVERYONE that I'm not heterosexual. I guess when it comes up in a conversation, I just say it. If I have an interesting story that has something to do with the general topic that gives away I'm not straight - I will. When someone asks me directly - no problem. But normally I don't talk about it too often and with too many people.

The only ones that I actually prepared for the conversation with are my parents, my brother and 3 of my closer friends back when I was in high school.  

Problematic Chinchilla

Dangerous Darling

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 am
as far as family goes im out to my dad, sister, and husband. no idea who knows in my husband's family. ive told him i dont care if he tells them or not

as far as the rest of the world if anyone asks i will tell them im bi, otherwise they can assume whatever they want  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:02 pm
A few family members know and some of my close friends but that's about it.  

Alice Allusion

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200

GeekyAries

Demonic Genius

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:42 pm
I'd say I'm pretty much completely out of the closet. I'm open to everyone about who I am and I could never imagine hiding it either. I do,though, keep it one the down low around my great-grandmother, but that isn't so hard.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff