Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Wellington Family ~ Updated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Family Members

Sir Charles James Wellington

Charles accepted by Essy!
Updates accepted [6/19] ~Utsuha

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 pm
Hi, my name is Sir Charles James Wellington

But I mostly go by James, if you're family. If not I'd prefer the entirety of my title, Charles if you really must.

I'm a man, thank you very much.

I'm 53 years old.

My birthday is October 27th

I work in my own home. I've never actually needed a career.

My dream job is nothing really, not that I can tell you at the time anyway.

My blood status is Muggle-born

The house I was in was Slytherin

I was in the class of 1994

I'm interested in women

I'm currently with no one.

I may seem very kind and well mannered. Also very calm and as though I let everything slide off me but I'm really rather...manipulative I suppose. I can get people to do what I want and will typically go to any extreme to get what I desire. People do not disappoint me without regretting it. I am also very cunning and intelligent.

My background story is I was born as part of British high society. We always lived a life of extravagance and luxury. I had only one sibling, a sister who was fifteen years my senior so she was not there for much of my life. Our family knew nothing of magic and when I turned eleven we were all absolutely shocked that I could be a wizard. I was more excited then I knew possible but my parents, however, did not share this feeling. They found it as a deep disgrace that I could be so different. They expected me to hide it from the world, they did send me to Hogwarts, only out of fear that I would not be able to control my magic. I left to Hogwarts and my parents told everyone else, our family included, it was simply an elite boarding school in the Alpes somewhere. I was fascinated by every aspect of magic and my parent's hatred hardly bothered me. I went to Hogwarts and became part of the Slytherin house. I almost instantly heard them talking ill of those not of pure blood. This seemed a simple fix for me. I made up an entire heritage for myself, one that did not include my own family. After this was decided I seemed to excel with my magic and became one of the top students in my classes. I went through school without much trouble at all though wasn't able to make many friends, I was either a follower or the one followed. That seemed to be the way with many of my fellow Slytherin classmates. Though whenever I would return home, whether it be for a holiday or for the summer my parents insisted on having me schooled in the "normal way" by various tutors. I did not mind to much as it allowed me to gain even further knowledge which I quite enjoyed. After seven years I returned home for good and decided to go to a muggle university. I studied a number of subject through the years and gained all the knowledge I could, after a few years I found myself falling in love with a woman. It was different then anything I had really experienced. I found quickly that she had actually attended Hogwarts with me and was part of the Gryffindor house and was studying to become an Auror. We were not together long but before I even knew it I was engaged but our happiness did not last long. She was killed under mysterious circumstances, to this day I still don't know what happened. It absolutely killed me, it was something in my life I had never felt and did not want to feel in my life ever again. I returned home and hide my magic. I pretend as though my life was fine and that I wasn't angry at my parents, at the world. I became quite good at burying my feelings. I continued my life, living my life like any of the high society and have truly not done too much past that, at least that anyone else needs to know of.
Recently I ended up making a rather bad decision. I found out my dear niece Jane also happened to have magic.

I enjoy money, a good wine, art, classical music, and the company women.

I despise traitors, mess, things not going my way, betrayal, midgets (long story)

I'm afraid of dogs, I know not very manly but there was an incident in my childhood and I've hated them ever since.

My strengths are being cunning, and getting people to do what I want.

My flaws are I hide my feelings and I'm quite judgemental

I look like This

My wand is a Eight inches, Blackthorn wood, with Dittany Stalk core

My pet is a Eurasian Eagle Owl

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - E
Charms - A
DADA - O
Herbology - A
History of Magic - E
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E