Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 7] Diskette Desert Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 am

User Image

Diskette Desert is a massive desert area that consumes most of the southern portion of Tamer Island. This domain doesn't see the extreme dry temperatures of your standard desert thanks to the moisture provided by Data Ocean. It is mostly grassless desert eventually breaks off into a little savanna-like area before connecting to File Mountain.

The Diskette Desert of Zone 7 is connected the Gear Savanna of Zone 5 through the GUI Gorge. This shortcut of sorts can be both useful and dangerous as rock-slides and highwaymen robberies have been reported to happen from time to time.

Locations within this area
-Diskette Desert, central Zone 7
-Diskette Plains, southern Zone 7
-South File Mountain
-Diskette Shack, a 2-story building that serves as a resting place for travels
-GUI Gorge, a shortcut between Zones 7 & 5 for easy access to New Network City

_Hazards_
-Digimon taller than 8'' are not allowed in Diskette Shack-

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

Rank D- Quest for Bearmon

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:02 am

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June|| July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zadok . Eliakim . Netanyahu
⊰ ❝ Sacrifice everything for Cяeαтıνıтч . ❞ ⊱______

Bearmon was walking through the desert minding his own buisness when suddenly he hears the sound of wings beating behind him. Turning around he sees a kabuterimon flying towards him. Fear stirs in his mind and his legs begin to move with adrenelin pumping towards them. The creature is faster, but just barely. Bearmon makes it over ridge after ridge. The Kabutermon and him have some history. He owes the creature a bit of money from his mafioso days. Bearmon makes it up one final ridge knowing the time is soon when he will be caught. Looking ahead, he sees the camera tamer coming down the steps. Now of all times? Really! the bear thinks to itself as it runs. Then it realizes this may mean salvation. At least if the tamer will accept him that is.

Zadok, running flat out, sees that bearmon is being pursued and immediately thinks of battle preparations.
"Terriermon, formation Alpha!"Terriermon vaults into the air, throwing the camera to Zadok as he does. Zadok catches the Camera and pulls out his digivice. Terriermon, Digivolve to Clockmon!

The rabbitlike digimon suddenly bulges out like an obese man before mechanical limbs rip through the skin revealing sleek metal lines and a glass front. Clockmon appears where terriermon was moments ago.

Flamon, Digivolve to Leomon!

Flamon grows like a boy going through puberty before his red fur gains a nice orange hue and his facial hair erupts like a volcano granting him a full mane.

Clockmon, use haste!

Clockmon's clock face starts to tick rapidly as the digimon spins in midair. Leomon gains a Yellow aura around himself, and can suddenly move almost three times as fast as he could before.

Clockmon use slow on gravity for Leomon!

Clockmon does another Spin, this time the minute and second hand tick in the otherdirection. Leomon gains a blue aura this time giving a green aura from the combination.

Leomon leaps into the air and flies high do the the lowered effect of gravity and boost in speed. It is as though he is flying for a moment. His trajectory is perfect and he lands with ease on top of Kabuterimon. He reaches down and rips a wing from the digimon. Kabuterimon and leomon fall from heaven like a forsaken meteorite.

Leomon hits his head on the way down and is knocked out. Kabuterimon is grounded, but clockmon has little to no combat ability. He has always just buffed others. He ends the two spells on Leomon and looks to Zadok for guidance.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Talking" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThinking. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Others Talking"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ⋰ ⋱⋮ I am With ⋮⋰ ⋱Just me and my thoughts
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ⋰ ⋱⋮ I am Doing ⋮⋰ ⋱ Trying to figure out what my father sent me for
XXXXXXXXXXCOWBELLSXXXXXXXX⋰ ⋱⋮ I am Thinking ⋮⋰ ⋱I hate my father's assailants
⋰ ⋱⋮ Out Of Characther ⋮⋰ ⋱ What do y'all think of this post style?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:17 am

Zadok had been walking for what seemed like a year in this dessert. After searching around for two and a half months he had learned that bearmon had fled to this desolate location. For the last two weeks he had scavenged through the sand trying to locate his best friend one way or another. Flamon was like a wild animal out here. The red lion like digimon was constantly running ahead, sniffing around, and occasionally just playing in the sand. He had a very childlike mind. But the viewers loved him, so things were not too bad. Terriermon was trudging behind Zadok with the camera resting on its head. The creature was not so fastand had a hard time keeping up, but insisting on being helpful showed Zadok that it could hold the camera up easily with it's floppy ears.

As they came over a hill of sand, Zadok saw dust rising ahead as though something had been moving there recently. Excited he turned about and dropped to his knees so the camera could get a better angle of him. "Well Junior Tamers, we have been waiting for this moment. Maybe, just maybe bearmon is up here and ready to join us again!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Talking" XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThinking. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Others Talking"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ⋰ ⋱⋮ I am With ⋮⋰ ⋱Just me and my thoughts
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ⋰ ⋱⋮ I am Doing ⋮⋰ ⋱ Trying to figure out what my father sent me for

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:38 am
Lief_7

Zadok runs to bearmon, camera in hand. As he gets close, he slides in on his knees. In a begging position he looks at Bearmon with a pleading and guilty face. "Please... please don't be mad at me..."

Bearmon looks at the tamers face. He wonders if he should let this man into his life. He has lived a pretty rough life and wasnt sure if this Zadok could accept his past mistakes. but in this situation, at least he could start it off good. Looking at Zadok, and trying to ignore the camera, Bearmon replies. "Look, my life is and always has been complicated. If you accept me, then know you are accepting a whole lot of baggage as well. Is that okay?"

"Yea, I will still care for you. And I will even help you carry that baggage. I want you to know..."

Zadok takes a claw to the face and flies twenty feet back desperately holding on to the camera as he does. Hoping it doesn't break. His face is now bleeding where the skin was broken, and his head is mucky from his brain being rattled in his brain.

Bearmon turns towards Kabuterimon who was laughing at the human's frailty. Feeling a connection between him and Zadok suddenly he taps into the power and uses it to digivolve.

Bearmon Grows four times in size and soon Grizzlymon is standing in its place. Grizzlymon is not amused with the recent situation and wordlessly jumps on to Kabuterimon. Powerful jaws rip through the bugs exoskeleton at the throat and with a crunch, the champion level digimon disintegrates into data.

Turning around, Grizzlymon sees Zadok pointing the camera at him. He simply utters
"Got it" before passing out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 am
D Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+25 EXP]

Zadok the 28th

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:21 am
Quote:
Enter From: WWWT
???

User Image

Once again the man was back on his Airdramon heading toward his ultimate goal. They had made it into Diskette Desert. It would be a perfect place to test out the true capabilities of his little devices. As he was flying he notice an oasis in the middle of the desert, the perfect place to find some Digimon. This time he wasn't even going to hide who he was. His confidence in his devices had really increased.

Coming in for a landing he could see he had found the perfect candidates for his new experience. A little thing he was going to call a Dark Digivolution. He walked up to the Greymon, Garurumon and Scorpiomon who were relaxing around the little body of water. They each greeted him asking how he was doing, "I'm doing great, it's just been such a long trip over the desert so we thought we would stop for a drink if that's ok with you all." He had really turned on the charm and it was working. The Digimon immediately offered to help him relax any way possible. The Digimon were perfect, never a chance they would hurt someone on their own.

The man did relax for a while, after all he was gaining their trust and it really had been a long journey, but the friendliness could only last so long... Excusing himself from their company to go grab something from his bag the man returned to where Airdramon was waiting for him. He brought the Digimon some water and then reached inside hid pack and pulled out a Digivice. "It's time... fly my pretties...show me Darkness Digivolution! hahahaa" Without warning three device flew out of his pack and buried themselves deep in the friendly trio's skin.

Immediately all three Digimon began to change, growing larger as their flesh burned away in favor of bones. This unnatural form of Digivolution turned these friendly Digimon into monsters of chaos and destruction! Greymon turned into a twisted SkullGreymon, Garurumon became Skullbaluchimon and Scorpionmon became a gruesome SkullScorpionmon. Each Digimon now a Titan of Terrors. The man cackled at the trouble he had just created, three powerful monsters to cause chaos in this vast region.

He jumped back on Airdramon's back as he gave orders to the new trio, "Do not let anyone or anything pass, you are now known as the Skull Gate. Capture all who seek to move past you. With those orders he flew off toward Fiber Forest leaving his creations to run a muck.

[[Exit to Fiber Forest]]

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:20 am
User Image
Just outside of WWW Town a lone Digimon stood practicing his quick draw. The shiny silver of his armor reflected in the mid-day sun. Starmon was a law-mon from WWW Town and he was working to improve his skills. Now if only he could get the timing down.

The last thing he wanted to do was lose a quick draw and on top of that Starmon was a perfectionist. Everything has to be just right for him.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: Plains of Rebirth | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon, Nina and her partners
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Still, totally questioning where to put this in my continuity

A flash of bright light, and then suddenly Kutay felt nauseous, maybe picking to teleport to their destination wasn't the best idea, but it had gotten the job done. After arriving in the Diskette Desert, it was fairly easy to decipher to clue, there weren't after all that many digimon that could be refered to as shining stars, and it just so happened, that upon arriving in the desert he and Nina had been placed fairly close to a Starmon, Well that was fairly easy Kutay though as he saw how lucky they had gotten, after approaching the Starmon, Kutay asked what the task that they needed to do for the race was.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

They needed this if they were going to have any chance of winning this race. However, one minute they were in nice cool areas and now they appeared upon some desolated location with the sun beating down their faces. This race was cruel! Yet, the prize may be worth it, Gomamon might like this.....so she took that chance. They were in the lead and they needed to take the opportunity. Running up to Starmon they asked for their next mission!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:27 am
User Image
Ah good you've made it, time to make you deputies. Go do this!

Here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 95% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Happy, Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: The Amazing [Digital] Race
Quest Level: xxx

Nikky, her digimon and D decided to walk to their next destination. The clue had lead them to Diskette Desert, yet another area she had not visited since her return. Upon their arrival, the star shaped digimon had told them that the team ahead of them had roadblocked them. "Since you counted the eggs last time, I'll do Starmon's task." She thought that it should be his turn to rest.

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image
Dstdnt

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:57 pm
D saw Nikky's determination to complete the task, and after seeing that only one of them could complete this next portion of the race he took it upon himself to observe the land, and take not of the differences that he could see. "Thank you," D replied, seeing how thoughtful his partner was in the race. He really hoped that it would be a simple task for her to complete, as he started to observe the area, while also supporting her from the sidelines. "You've got this!" he exclaimed a bit out of character, he was just so excited by the thought of how close they were to the final round and how far they've come already.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 pm
Once D had completed observing the area, he had come to quite a few conclusions of where he was compared to what he once knew, as he turned his attention back to Kaos working on her task. He saw her working so hard at obtaining the goal, he could see that Starmon was rather... disturbed to make her work that hard for the goal, but alas it was part of the race so, he decided to keep his comments to himself. He was cheering her on from the sidelines, and really couldn't believe how fast she had handled her task with such flow and elegance once she had reached her goal. "That was amazing," D commented to Nikky, "I have never seen anyone do something like that before," he said standing in awe of how much his race partner could do. Seeing the clue he saw Deputymon mentioned in the clue. "Sounds like he'd be in the Wild Wild... Wild Wild West Town!" he exclaimed to Nikky as he checked his map. He started to lead the way for her to the next area as they knew the other team would be sure to follow. "Almost there, just have to reach the pit stop!" he said with excitement.
X Kaos X

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:40 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 95% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Happy, Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: The Amazing [Digital] Race
Quest Level: xxx

The task given to them was... tediously time consuming to say the least. Even more so thanks to the roadblock. 'Why did Starmon like the number five so much!?' were the constant thoughts that ran through Nikky's mind as she counted up the pages. Hours of page flipping later accompanied by D's cheers, and she finally reached the 50th page. "Thank you..." It was really all she could think to say, still tired from the task. D then received the next clue. "Lead the way!" She said as she followed the man. She could feel it ending soon!

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games