Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:23 pm
Jelani WC- 758
Abila WC- 1047 ( my excuse is she is a girl she talks alot xD )

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:29 pm
Jelani---------
It had been a few weeks since Jelani had heard the news that Abila was pregnant, and she was definitely starting to show at this point. He couldn’t have been happier. He had a beautiful wife and soon to be beautiful children on the way. He never expected to have this life, and yet it all seemed to be working out so well. Ever since they were married there had been a couple of other members interfering with their happiness, and Jelani was truly trying. Albeit it appeared as lack of effort, he was just unsure of how to communicate his affections effectively. The type females needed the emotional comparative to the physical. Espoir had been planting thoughts in his head lately though, when he was home waiting for her after he was done with pride business his mate wouldn’t be back until later claiming she was still handling pride matters. He believed her. When she came home smelling of another male that he didn’t know of he said nothing. He trusted her. She said she was his and he believed her.

It wasn’t until Espoir had found him sparring with another, and she weaseled her way in to help her practice that she offhandedly mentioned Abila was meeting with the same male every day, at the same time and running off on the pride on her own. Jelani had stared her down for a few moments, and then she had the audacity to tell him that it was around the same time she was pregnant that they started. He felt an anger fill him that he had never felt before. He made an excuse to leave her and he went back to his den, their den. He laid down and watched the entrance, patiently awaiting for Abila to come home and put these rumors to rest from a jealous ex lover.

Abila-----------
Abila was an Ambassador, and the duties had become tiring to say the least. Now that she was pregnant, Emi spoke of becoming a Council member instead, something more laid back but she loved being out of the prides and seeing new species.. at first, she remembered she was Rada- her first body guard and she coaxed a bunch of cheetahs to come with them.

Bringing in new blood. Allianing blood.. Maybe be in charge of Arranged marriages. All these things came in to play. At one point, from a pride full of gypsies and wonders- she was llured in by a male decorated in wonderful temporary markings. Even Abila was decorated in them by the end of the night. He seemed so mysterious and full of wonder.. Magic it seemed. And she fell for it- having been under the under exotic influences of not only by charm but by the pride's spell insanity that once filled their lands. She didn't know of it..

'Jelani-' But as soon as she awoke- she was horrifed.. and quickly gathered up her belongings and left... without even negociating with the pride. But after a month or so- she found herself going back. More. And more often... Now she was pregnant and she had cleaned herself so often and laid with Jelani to keep from remembering her sins- living what seemed like a double life.. When she finally was home, she made her way to the den, decorated in her jewels as usual.. Slowly slipping off her bangles and braceletes in the spot where she kept them til her ears propped up and she spun around when passed a white blurr. "Oh.. Jelani..." He had almost spooked her for being so quiet..

Sighing.. "My are you quiet..is so- one of the traits of a knight.." She sounded rather exhausted.

Jelani----------
Jelani sat down on his haunches when she entered the cave, “Where have you been?” he questioned. He tried to hold back his judgment, but he had been thinking about it all day. She should’ve been back before sun down, but she wasn’t. He hadn’t bothered hunting tonight, he didn’t find himself hungry. What if the kids weren’t his? What a mockery she had made of him if it were true. To give birth to cubs that were not her husbands, would bring him more shame than he already felt. He felt inadequate, he thought she knew how much he cared for and instead she had found the comfort with someone else. He pushed the thoughts aside, he didn’t know that.

Abila----------
Her ears fanned back, the tone was different than what he normally used. "I went to see how the arranged marriage cubs..." Looking back at him when she put lifted her headdress and placed it on the rock. "Is.. there something wrong?" Even the hint of something was up.. she kept wanting to forget but it had drawn her out like a bug to the light-every time she was out in the lands beyond these walls.

"No- there is something troubling you- husband." Getting slightly serious... as she drew closer to him til she was under his chin and purring softly, although the touches were.. drier. "Is it because of the time I came home- or the day that you had?"

Jelani-------------
Jelani was aware how nervous she seemed to be getting, and his heart dropped. His ears flattened when she called him ‘husband’, a term of endearment, a pledge of loyalty. “There is,” he responded. He didn’t respond like he normally would, nuzzling her back, pawing her playfully, or cleaning her fur. “There are rumors going around about where you have been, and I want them put to rest.” He pulled back to look at her to let her know that she was serious and that he was disturbed by what he had heard.

Abila------------
When he said there was- she had only thought the light of his day.. instead her eyes shot open with what had soon come out of his maw. Those words- felt like knives- as she quickly pulled back at to look at him.. Lifting her body up- with much disgruntled pain when doing so. The stress now was building and the suffrocation of the tensioned air so tightly around them could be cut with a knife. "What... rumors."

She knew everytime she went to go see the insane gypsy- she had ditched her guards. Unaware it was one of the currency guards that knew her the best. That -when she started to act weird.. was followed by. Espoir. Her ex lover that she thought so highly of. If she had acted dumb- but he knew she wasn't. Not by how she excelled in rank. "I am an Ambassador.. I meet many all day round. My travels aren't to be taken of light." Trying to surpress the memories of the gypsie boy that gave her so much attention and dotted on her and showed her so many things... but each time was regretful- and more regretful. A double edged sword.

"Is that enough to rest.." Turning her face as she slowly walked away from him and deeper in to their den til she flopped down and faced away from him.

Jelani-----------
Jelani watched her and the more she spoke the more he was sure Espoir was not just lying to him to get to him. “Abila,” he stated her name, and it rolled off his tongue so easily. She looked guilty and it was destroying him inside. Instead he let himself just get angry to hide the hurt. “Look at me,” his voice stern as if he were talking to her as if she was an adolescent again. He crossed over by her and looked down at her so he was looking down at him. “Who is he?” he questioned.

Abila------------
When he got closer- the fur on her back began to rise. These cubs were the only thing.. only deciding factor she admitted to herself. The cubs of a male who loved her and enchanted her- or of a grouch who so much hardly ever showed her affectionate and always stayed in these walls. "WHAT!" She turned around to look at him. With eyes stricken with anger and hurt. All at once- and with her pregnancy began to get emotional.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" She growled out and it felt like her chest was ripping open. "You want to know him!? Him!?" She lifted up slowly and got to his face. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK IN YOUR REFLECTION AND WONDER WHO HE IS!" Hitting her paw to the ground. "TO WHY I WOULD EVEN THINK OF ANOTHER MALE THAT ISNT MY HUSBAND- PLEASE- THINK AWAY!" Hissing. "WHOS EVER THESE CUBS ARE- MAYBE -MAYBE CAN SET ME FREE!"

Jelani------------
Jelani stared hard at her, he was void of emotion…if he let them get to him, he was afraid he would hurt her. Be like the husbands he despised. His eyes were hard on her, staring and unrelenting as she made her confession. He was seething at this point, he had never pressured her since it was arranged. But he had fallen for her and now she tore him apart more than the lions had. His tone was pointed, “You better hope those children are mine,” he threatened, before turning away from her. “Don’t wait up for me,” he growled. He was tense, and his muscles were protruding and the vein in his neck looked as if it might burst. He left the den and out into the night to clear his mind.

Abila-----------
With the very angry seeping out of her... "AND I HOPE THEIR NOT!" She retaliated- which wasn't true.. enough that it made her start to cry.. and not just cry. Distraught entirely. "I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL!" She screamed- as it echoed throughout the den as he walked away... and as soon as she saw him leave for the den's opening and he was slipping away from her.. she tried to get up and run to him- she didn't mean that! Or- did she - She didn't know! She was just a bundle fo mixed emotions..

Who would have been the better father. A gypsy male who didn't have responsiblity or Jelani- a male of his word. Who did everything for her- or a male who enchanted her and made her live in her fantasies..

"JELANIIIIIIIII!" She screamed... and the pain sruged from the bottom of her stomach all the way in the deepest parts of her- crippling her and making her fall to the ground.. Tears swelling her face as she shook her head.. Unknown what she felt... she just hoped.. these cubs would bring her closure.. Hissing at the pain as she put her paws against them. "If your not his... " Turning her head. "If your not his I don't know what I'm going to do.." She stayed like that.. coiled in a ball- crying.. til finally she fell asleep.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items