Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 2] Freezeland Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Located in the icy plains, above New Network City, is Freezeland, a small domain that is currently covered in snow and frigid temperatures. Within this are is a village that is constantly in disarray between the snowmen (Frigimon) and the abominable yeti (Moyjamon) have placed this once peaceful village into a rather segregated snow town that gives the phrase “cold shoulder” and “icy stare” a new meaning. No one really knows why they are fighting, but at the moment they tend to keep to their own separate areas within the confines of the forever winter Zone 2.
Locations within this area
-Snowfall Village: Snowman Sector
-Snowfall Village: Yeti District
-Freezeland: Frigid Plains

_Hazards_
-Dangerously low temperature for non-Deep Saver digimon-
-Humans susceptible to continued cold w/o preparation-
-Fire Digimon are banned in the Snowfall Village-

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

*Rank D-Do You Want to Burn a Snowman

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Ċalendar

|| Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June|| July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Windy || Snowy || Snowstorm || Hurricane ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:08 pm
Quote:
NPCs::Royce Harbaul- Rix {Chumon}
Current Mission:: Do You Want To Burn A Snow Man

User ImageLieutenant Royce Harbaul was waiting at the North Gate of New Network City. Checking his watch to see what time it was he muttered to himself, a deep country voice emitted from his lips, "Late...they should have been here by now, we sent out the message and posted to the boards quite a while ago...egh...I guess I'll be dealing with useless recruits." He read over the mission one last time just to confirm that he had fully understood all the details. They were suppose to be going to Freezeland in the North where there were two villages, one full of Frigimon and the other full of Moyjimon. The two villages have a not so civil past and there are rumors that the Moyjimon village was attacking the Frigimon Village using an army or Meramon. They were to go North and investigate the clams. If this was true and the Moyjimon were attacking the Frigimon, the assembled team we to put a stop to it and restore peace. It was a simple peace keeping mission, but the higher ups particularly Royce's Direct superior Yolen Grey believed there was something more to this story and possibly some strange occurrences. After all for any reason it is unusual for Meramon to travel from their volcanic land to the frozen tundra known as Freezeland. Royce had been with the DRF for a while and he had never heard of anything like this happening.

Rix the Chumon was sitting in a nearby garbage can eating the trash like it was an all you can eat buffet. Banana peels, plastic wrappers, old halves of hot dogs, it made no difference to the pink rat digimon. He spoke between bites of trash, "I don't know...what you...are so...worried about... someone will...probably be...here soon boss, no worries." The rat let out a loud belch. Royce looked his direction in disgust, "You sicken me, I can't believe i was partnered with you, always breaking rules and under-minding my authority...one day I may just have to get rid of you. Not like you're any good in a fight anyways. Rix was use to Ryoce's insults, the man liked to show off his power and generally was verbally abusive to everyone he met. It was something Rix had learned to live with but it was annoying all the same. They were suppose to be partners not slave and master. "You're so annoying, wish I could get rid of you too, my life was all eating and sleeping before you came along. now I'm stuck with this idiot and have to go on missions, it's so annoying. Royce clenched his fist and his teeth trying to calm himself down before he yelled at the little pest. As much big talk as they talk he really liked the little guy, but he would never admit to it. He regained his composure and responded, teeth still gritted "Would you please just come over here." It was one of the few times the man had ever used the word please, which just went to show the hidden respect he had for his partner. Chumon sighed climbing out of the can and meandered over to his Tamer. Ya, ya cool your jets, it's not like anyone is here yet...you're so annoying...you and your cowboy accent...we all know that's fake you know, you should just talk normal already! Royce couldn't take that kind of personal attack and lost it, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAKE YOU LITTLE RODENT, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M A RANKED OFFICER FOR THE DRF, YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND CALLING ME A LIAR, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO RESPECT BE YOU TWO TIMING VARMIT!!!!"

Realizing people were starting to stare Royce composed himself again and picked Chumon up off the ground where the yelling had sent him. "Eh hum, as I was saying...I just want you to come stand here by me so that when the late Tamers do arrive we will be able to greet them according to DRF Standard Operating Procedure. SO just stand her and SHUT YOU TRAP!!....eh hum.. Chumon recovered from his shocked state and brushed it off like it was nothing, "Eh whatever...you're no fun but I guess I listen to you...so annoying.... Chumon stood next to Royce as both stared down the street waiting for the tamers to show up. He was not looking forward to this mission, honestly he hated the cold and it doesn't get any colder than Freezeland. So annoying...

dragonianflame

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

enzerubebii98255

Ethan Kirito Soul

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rystal ones ♫

══════════════════

Crystal and gabumon were running over as fast as they could "WERE HERE!" crystal calls out and she slips on some ice calling on her but. "Owowow.." "You okay Crystal?" Skylar asked.crystal nodded and she gets up and makes it over. "Ok the spot should be right.."Bumps into the guy and she looked up "Oh um..hi" she began to squeak into her shy mode again. Skylar sighs. "Here we go again."
══════════════════

Party:
skylar the gabumon
Missions in Progress:
Do tyou wanna burn a snowmon
Experience Points: 10

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:20 pm
drake,Yukki, bel feore, and elexei came into view with drake still half asleep with bel feore and Yukki holding him up

"here... I think. why did we have to be here so early? I just woke up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image

+++++{ It's the family name that lives on...}

{...It's all that lives on. }+++++

*Enter from New Network City*

Kiro and DynamoPlug make it to the Northern Gate. Kiro puts on his aviator shades since the sun was glaring him in the eyes. DynamoPlug lowered his helmet so the sun won't harm him as well. Kiro adjusted his new suit and tie as he walked up to the southern looking man with the Chumon. "Hello there my name is Kiro Mishima. I was informed of the mission that will be taking in Freezeland. Are you by any chance Royce?" Kiro said in a formal manner as he put his hand out for a handshake. He noticed he was one of three people who came to the northern gate. Was it gonna just be those three or will more come?

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

KiroMishima
Crew

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 pm
lief_7

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore walked towards the group as they all seemed to be arriving at once. Rubbing his nose he sniffled, Demi Veemon sniffled as he turned looking up at Theodore, "Can you get me a blanky.." He asked as Theodore smiled and slid out a small blanket just for Demi-Veemon and handed it to him. Demi-Veemon smiled as they walked, Demi wrapped in the warm blanky and Theodore wearing his normal clothing even if he was kind of cold. "Hello, I am Theodore and this is my little man Dem-Veemon!" Theodore said happily as Demi waved at them. Leaning over he lifted up Demi-Veemon and held him in the blanket in his arms.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image
Ethan

Ethan had his Chuumon cuddled up to his furry collar. The brown haired teen looked like he felt right at home here in the tundra. He loved to be in cold places, but his little Digimon didnt like it. He walked up to the DRF Lieutenant and bowed,"Sorry if I am a little bit late. I got lost on the way here. " He scratched his head apologetically, before looking at the other Tamers who had came as well. A kind smile on his face, as he wondered if they all would be working together today.

Chuu was looking at the other Chuumon that was there with them, the two were different colors but they were still the same digimon. Maybe those two had some digivolve forms in common, but this was...very unlikely.

Current Digimon: Chuu

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 pm
Crystal saw theodore and waved but she saw others and got vervous. Skylar hugged her leg. "Crystal stay calm..Please for me?" She nodded and tried to breather. "Hi everyone im crystal.. Yes daughter of the famous violinst Alfred Jones.." She smiled nervously and bows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 am
"hey... whats up?" Drake asked sleepily "yo guy in command. do we get breakfast or something? I kinda got kick out the door by these three without getting anything to eat. he said while pointing at his partners. Yukki walked over and punched him in the stomach"don't blame me for trying to get you here on time.she said, irritated.

Drake staggered a little then walked over sat down on the floor next to crystal. ya know you ditching us made it a little difficult ta find the way. you could've atleast left some directions. Anyways, how'd your gym thing go? he saked crystal  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: northern gate of network city | with :: salamon, and quest group
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: flustered,happy | AP :: 10
mission

Quest name: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Quest Level: D

User Image

Erumina was a punctual person. She was known for always being early, never late. Having always been a tenderhearted young woman, the idea of making someone wait for her was... scandalizing. Thus, she always took it upon herself to be on time for meetings. That being said, although Erumina put in effort to schedule and show up for meetings on a punctual note, she often forgot to take into consideration the fact that she had a horrible, horrible, sense of direction.

"Erumina, I think we have gone past this building three times in the last seven minutes."

The blonde haired beauty looked down at her partner, the feline digimon Gatomon. An embarrassed expression graced her soft featues, and a small musical laugh escaped her lips. "I believe we have," Erumina echoed, looking at the tall skyscraper that her digimon was pointing at. Despite having been in New Network City for almost a month now, the tamer still had trouble navigating her way through the metropolis; especially the borders of the city.

"I believe we are suppose to be heading for the Northern Gate... Sir! Excuse me, sir? Do you happen to know the way to the Northern Gate?"

Erumina waved at an elderly gentleman walking by, who gave promptly gave her the directions to reach her intended destination. Gatomon paid particular attention, knowing that her tamer would most likely get them lost again, despite being given clear instruction. Erumina was many things - kind, caring, patient. However, having a sense of direction was not one of those things.

After thanking the gentleman for his help, the duo continued their journey, with Gatomon leading the way. Soon they reached their destination - the Northern Gate stood tall and strong, protecting the citizens of New Network City from the wild digimon that roamed the land outside. Approaching the gate, Eruumina noticed that a small group of people had already formed in front of the gate. At this she blushed, embarrassed that she had to make them wait. She quickly made her way over to the older man with the kerchief wrapped around his neck, whom she recognized as the one in charge.

Erumina gave a slight bow before looking up at the man, her cheeks flushed from the long walk to the gate. "I apologize for my tardiness," she began, the words flowing naturally from her mouth. She was sincere in her words. "I had gotten lost on the way... I hope I didn't cause any trouble." The blonde haired beauty clearly looked distressed. After another quick word of apology, Erumina turned slightly to look at the group of people that had gathered once more.

There was a young woman with locks of obsidian hair who introduced herself as Crystal, and a couple of young men around her age -- perhaps younger. One of them was called Theodore. Her eyes, orbs of brilliant gold, fell upon the face of the last man, and a smile broke out onto her face. It was Kiro! She raised her hand in hello, before walking over to where he stood with DynamoPlug. One of the other tamers had started talking to their commander about breakfast, allowing her to move away.

"Kiro!" she said warmly once she reached her friend. "How are you? It's been a while, hasn't it?" The blonde gave the young man a light hug, a typical Belgian greeting.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

+++++{ It's the family name that lives on...}

{...It's all that lives on. }+++++

Kiro turned around because he heard his name got called out. He was then hugged by a girl who was asking him questions about how he was. His shades almost fell off his face. 'Akk! What? Who?' He thought to himself as his whole face turned red. He looked down and then realized who it was. It was the first friend he ever made since entering the Digital World. "Eru...Erumina?!" Kiro was quite surprised to actually see her here. "It has been forever hasn't it? So uhh...what are you doing here?" He asked as his shades were slowly falling off his face. DynamoPlug started to chuckle. He knew full well Kiro still hasn't got over his anxiety and he has been in the Digital World for some time now. Kiro put his hands on Erumina's arms to "complete" the hug. He scanned the area to see what the others were doing. A girl who bowed to everyone to introduce herself. She was apparently the daughter of a famous violinist that he has never heard of and she was hanging out with a very sleepy person. He also noticed a tamer with a yellow Chumon as well as Tamer and his Veemon in a blanket.

DynamoPlug suddenly realized something so he started to pull on Erumina's leg. "Hey I thought you had a Salamon? What happened to her?" The tiny turtle asked.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

harmonieux

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

Haru was glad Kutay had packed her an outfit suitable for the harsh environment they would be faced with. It contained a simple winter jacket, snow boots, and a scarf. Nothing more and nothing less, just the necessities for a frozen wasteland. She had brought along Fanbeemon who was already shivering in the cold so she had withdrew him back into the Digivice. Kutay had accompanied her on the way to Freezeland and supposedly they were suppose to meet up with other tamers from he DRF. Maybe she could hunt another victim or two, or maybe even find some of her past victims who weren't Kutay. Haru was already excited for this mission and was ready to bear her fangs into new prey.

As Haru arrived her onii-chan senses begun to tingle and she spotted the boy from the restaurant along side the lady he was with. She immediately jumped on both of them screaming, "I found you again!" Haru was glad she found two people she had been already acquainted with since it made this mission seem much more simple.

Digimon:
User Image
EXP: 10
Current Arc Mission(s) being offered: Do You Want to Burn a Snowman?
UnHolyFudge

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Get ready to run when I find you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:47 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

Upon arriving at the northern gate of New Network City, Kutay saw that they were in time, or that the rest of the group had waited for them, it was somewhat difficult to tell without hearing the groups thoughts. So, including Haru and I, there are 3 girls and 6 boys, seems a little uneven. Kutay thought examining the rest of the tamers, there seemed to be an interesting spread of people gathered for the mission. "Hi, sorry we are late, we got a little distracted on our way here." He said trying to acquaint himself somewhat with the group. " I'm Kutay, and that... I mean she is Haru. Kutay said giving a brief introduction, and figuring that everyone had introduced themselves already and that he would just get to know people as they went.

"So, since there seems to be 9 of us here, is this everyone? Kutay said, being somewhat surprised that 9 tamers were needed to solve a possible civil dispute and remove a gang, but if that is what the DRF deemded needed, he couldn't really argue it even if it seemed a little overkill.

User Image

EXP: 10

Mission: Do you want to burn a snowman

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games