Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Let Me Make You Smile (Hila x Vienna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image Hila was having the time of his life lately. This rouge life really was the way for him. He had tried the coalition life for a while, but it had broken apart after he arrived. He'd stuck his nose into another, more stable pride, and while he had had a lot of fun, he'd left after a few months. Being able to come and go as he pleased was far more his style, and now that he realized it, he'd been living up the good life.

From following some of the great herds with a fun cheetah to being chased away by jealous mates, there was nothing Hila would have done differently in the past year or so. He loved every second of it.

Currently he had tossed his hood back to take a long drink from a little pool he'd come across. He'd been in a rather dry part of the rouge lands for the past few weeks and he'd finally set foot in the lusher, more forested area that offered water and shade readily. He licked his lips before taking another drink, enjoying the cool water on his throat.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:51 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

Vienna was feeling a little low. She had lost a considerable amount of weight, despite her best efforts to hunt for substantial prey. It was just a lot harder having to hunt day in and day out, rather than have it delivered to her. The harshness of rogue life made her miss her pride, but the freedom she had...she wouldn't give that up for the world.

So, despite her dampened mood, Vienna kept up her spirits as best she could. She approached a pool of water, seeing another feline without really taking them in. Vienna drank greedily, all the while keeping up her rather vulnerable posture. It was only after she'd quenched her thirst that she looked out of the corner of her eye at the stranger, and felt a little flush on her cheeks. A cheetah, and a handsome one at that!

"Good day to you," she bowed her head slightly, closing her eyes for the briefest of seconds as well. "I hope I'm not interrupting you. I'll be leaving soon..." Even as she said it Vienna sighed, not liking the possibility to travelling any further than she had to.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:48 pm
Hila noticed the lioness before she noticed him, but he didn't mind going unseen for a while. Hila's weakness was a beautiful female, it didn't matter the feline. He'd even flirted with a few wild dogs and hyenas, but out of fun rather than seriousness. He could appreciate a pretty gal no matter what, but when that gal happened to be feline, he tried a bit harder to impress them.

When the female did spot him, he offered her a charming smile and a little wink. She looked a bit thin, he observed, and he wondered if she had eaten recently. The poor thing. When she spoke he lifted his ears, catching her warm smile and tone, but also the sigh at the end.

"Oh no, please don't let my presence deter you from staying. In fact, it should encourage you to stay," he called out softly. "I don't bite." He gave her another grin before making his way closer to her, golden eyes bright with interest. "You're certainly not interrupting me. I always enjoy when a lovely lady graces my presence. Hila, by the way," he added once he was close enough to see her pale rainbow markings. Oh, she was certainly a treasure.

"Might I be honored with your name, my dear?"

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 pm
SilverLutz

Vienna slowly raised herself, demurely looking at the ground first before gathering her strength. She had been conditioned from her homelands never to look at a male directly in the eyes, and in her most recent pride they hadn't wanted her to talk to most hybrids without addressing them as "master". Here, she didn't see any reason not to talk to him, though it was...unsettling, to be treated so kindly.

And oh, those golden eyes. Like a veritable sun they were. His smile was enough to melt her knees, and that wink!

"You are most kind." Vienna smiled softly, warming up greatly to his gentle ways. She laughed, her flush giving way to an ease of posture. "If you speak like this to everyone that you come across, I would expect you to have a large following, Hila." Shifting her paws, she smoothed down the fur of her tail, "Please, you needn't flatter me to get my name. It's Vienna, and I'm happy enough just to speak with a welcoming new friend."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:27 pm
Hila tilted his head just a bit, picking up on the female's hesitation to look at him. He lowered his head just a bit to try to catch her eyes, and when he did he gave her another warm smile. She had that air about her of mild discomfort, and if there was one thing Hila hated, it was seeing a pretty lady down in the dumps.

"Trust me, my dear, I've got more angry males chasing me than females," he said with a little chuckle. Despite his whole life of compliments and flirting, he was only the sire of one litter.

"Vienna...a beautiful name," he purred happily, tail flicking back and forth in delight. "Tell me, my dear...where are you from? You look as though you haven't eaten in days, you seem a bit...downcast. You won't look me in the eye for that long." If he knew a bit about her past he could help her feel a bit more comfortable around him. Perhaps she was from a pride where lions and cheetahs weren't to mingle. Habits were hard to break, after all, but he'd be more than happy to help her relax and smile around him.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 pm
SilverLutz

It didn't seem like she could avoid looking at him, and when caught all Vienna could do was smile all the brighter. Despite it all that smile hid a world of worries, and it didn't last as long as it should have. She shook her head, "Angry males? You live a dangerous life, Hila. Wouldn't you prefer friends and peace to anger?" Not everyone heeded the Gods advice for their lives, but she could only spread love. It was not her place to judge the lives of others.

"I hail from the Koti Kaikille. Though I left of my own accord, the decision was...very difficult." She exhaled, shoulders drooping with the act. "I'm sorry, I was just told that it's not very polite to look others in the eye. It showed disrespect, and I wouldn't want to make anyone feel that way." Vienna bit her lip, looking at him head long now. "The Koti...they are a pride of hybrids and pure breeds, like us, we are slaves to them. Though we are treated well, I don't want you to get the wrong impression about them, but I was trained to respect those of the higher status. Sometimes I think I miss the rules, but this place....I love the openness, but it's so cold..."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Hila chuckled softly. "I do love friends and peace. It's just the mates of those I try to be friendly with didn't like it too much."

As Vienna went on, though, his easy smile fell a bit. A pride where hybrids were superior? How awful. To him, all felines were equal, hybrids or otherwise. His children - although he didn't know them - were cheetons and, should he ever meet them, he knew he wouldn't treat them any differently from their darling mother, nor the lioness before him, or any of the other felines he'd met.

"Well...you're not there any more, my dear Vienna," he said gently, moving to sit next to the lioness, pressing his shoulder against hers as best he could. "Here, rouges are rouges. No lion or leopon or hyena is greater than any cheetah or wild dog or cheeton. We're all equal, all carving our own place in this rough life. It's not very glamorous, but it's more free and happy than you can imagine. And," he murmured, lowering his voice just a bit as he curled his tail around Vienna's. "I could help warm it for you.'

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:38 am
SilverLutz
Forgive me, late tag is late!

"Oooh, I see." Her cheeks were warm, and her mind was in a state of whirlwind. He was a real flirt, this one! Not that she minded, since her vanity, though she tried to tamp it down, was being played. Everyone had a bit of it, and she...well, it wasn't often that she was complimented and talked to in such a way. It made her feel very happy.

She was a little nervous at first to have him so close, but the comfort was nice. Vienna leaned against him, brushing her petite shoulder against his. "You are truthful. It's been hard, getting adjusted, but I do like it out here. I can go anywhere I want, and I've found that I kind of enjoy traveling." She smiled. "I just wish I was a better huntress and that I- oh, OH." Her spine stiffened, though she didn't pull away. He was...he was so very tempting..."I would...like that very much, Hila."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:19 pm
Hila waited for an answer, and when he felt the female stiffen beside him, he was sure she was going to give him a swat. That wasn't the case, though...far from it. A sly smile crept over his lips as she agreed, and he leaned in just a bit to nuzzle her cheek with his nose. He certainly didn't mind hanging around her for a while, to give her a proper welcome to the rouge lands. He should be the ambassador for all pretty ladies...even though no one had a title out here.

"Wonderful," he murmured, letting his tail curl a bit tighter around hers. "I'd be most honoured to show you the ins and outs of living out here. Tomorrow," he added with a sly tone of voice. Hila glanced around after that. They were certainly out in the open and, while privacy wasn't something everyone was fond of, he knew the way to a lady's heart was best won in a den or secluded place.

"Follow me, my dear," he purred as he stood, flicking his tail in a 'come along' motion. "I'll find a place that's a bit more..comfortable for your introduction." He padded off after that, a cave already in mind that was nice and soft and large. Some might have called him a womanizer, but he thought he was better than most of the males out there. He cared that his lady friends had as good a time as he.

Painted Moose
Last from me! Would you like to post them or shall I? I can send you his info if you want to put 'em up.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:33 am
SilverLutz
Would you mind posting them? I'll send you her information tonight. c:

Vienna was no untouched flower by any means, but the caresses were just as disarming as they ever were. She didn't mind them any more than she minded him; they were certainly a welcome distraction.

"Tomorrow?" She questioned, her eyes darting towards the sky. "Yes, it certainly is getting late..." When she looked back at him there was a little mischief in her eyes. This was the first time in a long time that she'd been able to tease and play, to really be free to enjoy herself, and she certainly would.

She followed after him with more eagerness than she should have. "Anywhere you wish to lead, sweet Hila." And he was sweet. Sweet in voice, manner...and actions. "I look forward to seeing what you can teach about about the rogue lands." As she approached him, she brushed her shoulder along his flank, grinning at him from behind hooded eyes.

She couldn't wait to get to the cave, and find out exactly what all he had to offer.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces