Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Man of 10 Katana's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

Zero grabbed astrons fist with his bare hand. "hehe...." Zero kneed him powerfully in the stomach and started a relentless assault of powerful kicks and punches "hehe..." Zero jumped up and scissored kicked astron's head
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:25 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron caught Zero's leg and punched him in the stomach then slammed him on the ground twice. He spun Zero around and threw him through another building,

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
User Image

Zero got out of the rubble and he got up wiping some blood of his lip. Zero began to stretch like he wasn't injured "Like i was told just either stretch out the pain or walk it off." Zero stopped stretching and looked at himself "Well look at that you barely left a scratch. Wow and i thought you were strong." Zero flew incredibly fast towards astron then he said "Let me return the pain." Zero teleported behind astron. zero grabbed his leg and slammed him on the ground ten times incredibly fast then flew up in the air and spun astron around and threw him into a building "hehe..."
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 am
XxYukiAmanoxX

Knight Ciaran

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noah sighed as he watched the two fight from his spot up high before he dropped down into the fight pulling out a pocket-watch
"Okay boy's time's up for this little squabble of yours, time's a ticking and you've both got places to be" he said calmly leaning on the scythe as his acidic green eyes showed from behind his hair as an aura of malice and death spread to cover the battlefield with enough to bring some attention to him from even those who are unafraid of death

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:50 am
User Image

Zero looked at the man with the scythe and put both hands behind his head. then said with a sad tone "Aww man the fight was getting good too. why'd you have to go and do this." Zero dusted his vest and his pants. then he said " Well i am not from this planet so where i am from they are having a universal tournament. so i might need to go to that but i really want to kick this guys head in for what he did to this planet. hey astron your a worthy opponent."
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas