Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Man of 10 Katana's Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:16 am
User Image
The Man of 10 Katana's is a story about the life of a man who wields 10 katana's. there are mutated humans, there are demon hordes, and any kind of other monsters. the world is ruled by an evil emperor who commands a demon army. the Emperor is at war with the Arkanio Rebellion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:15 am
User Image

Adrian was sat on a handle of a great scythe the blade embedded into the chest of one of the many monsterous demon bodies that now littered the street of his once peaceful town, the empire had invaded and he was one of a few survivors.

He hopped down into the blood with a small splash as he lifted the scythe's blade from the body and spunn it over his head to clean the blood off before he rested part of the handle on his shoulder and walked the the remains of his home and grabbed the duffel bag filled with his clothes before leaving town, the only sign that was  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:36 am
User Image
Zero was using with blinding speed his 10 katanas to fight a demon horde by himself he has been doing this since the demons arrived so it has been 7 years and now he is 22. blood scatters everywhere and he continues to fight on ignoring the cuts to his body.
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image

"It is so unbelievable how boring you humans are." Astron said as he held a man in the air, choking him by barely applying any force. "I mean seriously, you are just to puny and worthless, I'm literally not even trying to break your neck or cease your breathing but it's still happening.....this is no fun at all."He reared back still holding the man then slammed him into the round back first shattering his spine, crushing his wind pipe, and creating a small crater. "Now then, where is the one who has slaughtered thousand of my kind, this man with 100 swords or whatever the rumors say about him. I'll break his 100 or 1000 swords with my 1 axe."He said as he caught a glimpse of a child running away from three demons, Astron smiled and threw his demonic axe cutting of the child's legs. "Have fun boys."He opened his hand and the axe returned to him as began walking away from the freshly destroyed town.

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 am
User Image
Zero appeared in front of the boy killing the three demons cutting them into millions of pieces. "Now who dares hurt an innocent child." Zero then put the child's legs back where the were and used reanimation magic on them "Now run hurry" the boy ran.
Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:24 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron stopped and turned around as he heard the three thuds of his demon soldiers. He looked over the man who had defeated them and scoffed unimpressed."With the rumors going on about you, I'm a little underwhelmed. Only 10 swords and nothing but a man. Those cowards who lived to escape from you spoke of you like a god. 'He stands 12 feet tall with 4 arms and eyes that burn hotter than hell itself. He wields 1000 swords and cuts demons to bits like they are made of paper.' He said mocking a cowardly demon in a high pitched fake scared voice. "Can I tell you a secret? You're not a god or a savior. You're just a pink little man who is far too slow on the draw."He stared at the man as he walked closer and stopped. Astron gripped his axe tightly and waited for the man to react.

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:45 am
User Image

Adrian watched the two facing off sitting on his scythe's handle as the blade was embedded into the building, he wore a small grin and his eyes hidden by his silver hair.
he hummed a merry little tune to himself as he suddenly lashed out with a knife slitting the neck and vocal cords of a demon that was about to attempt to eat him so he couldn't make a sound and disturb the show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:12 am
User Image

Zero looked at him and just spit at him "the real truth started like this my sword looked like a 1000 to 100000000 so i am to be feared i am faster than any demon." zero slowly walked towards the demon "My name is zero shade and your name is so i know who i killed."
Knight Ciaran

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:00 am
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron looked out of the corner of his eye and watched another human kill his demon, Astron sighed and rolled his eyes at the worthless army he was given. "You can be faster than any demon all damn day, mortal, I'll still break each and everyone of those swords it doesn't matter to me."Astron rolled his shoulders and gritted his teeth letting loose a smile. The demon towering at 8 feet stared down at Zero. "You are not worthy of my name, but seeing as how you won't leave here alive I'll tell you. I am Astron, King of Destruction and general of the 3rd fleet, this is my demon horde." The musclebound giant smiled under his helmet and lifted the axe up and bringing it down on top of Zero with the intention of splitting him in half.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 am
User Image

Zero teleported away from him "well you can call me what you like but what is worse than a demon is a shadow beast and i am one of them and i am the mosted feared and powerful on of them all. now its my turn to attack." zero ran towards astron and took out two katanas and said "10 katana technique: Dragons dance of death." with blinding speed and agility he took out all 10 katanas and sheathed them multiple times slashing astron
Knight Ciaran

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 am
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron watched his opponent draw the swords and didn't move to dodge, he simply took the attack. When Zero's assault was finished he cocked his head to the right and let his blood drip down to the ground from all the cuts now on his body. "Assessment made, you are an elite threat level. No matter, until you've earned killed a Demon King of my stature, you are but a worm." Astron's flesh began to change to a shiny silver colored tint and his wounds stop bleeding as they seemed to seal up. "They also call me the King of Steel, and now you're going to learn why." Astron swung his axe, aiming to hit Zero with the flat side of the blade and try to throw him into one of the destroyed homes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:46 am
User Image

a blast of pure dark energy came from the destroyed home. then a thunderous voice said "is that the best you can do. i am known as zero the man of 10 katanas but i am known by as Shadow beast Shadow Fang and i am one of the 20 dimensional kings and i have done this universe a great disservice of letting you demons run free and now i will judge you....I FIND YOU GUILTY. shadow fang zero jumped in the air and landed 100 feet away from astron "you maybe the king of steel but how do you fare up to a shadow beast dimensional king." shadow fang zero began walking towards astron and as he walked the air became thinner and the air began to be come colder and it started to rain heavily and it began to thunder and lightining.
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:56 am
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron took of his helmet and threw it to the side, his axe lit up with a white flame as he started walking towards Zero. Dragging the axe behind him Astron smiled. "Guilty of what, ridding the world of one more arrogant man? Your judgement holds weight only in your head, the one I shall remove and mount on my wall."Astron lifted up the axe and stopped walking, he swung the axe down slamming it into the ground creating a shockwave of white flames charging towards Zero, scorching the earth as it moved. "Here comes the thunder."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

Shadow Fang zero jump as soon as the axe hit the ground and he stayed afloat in the air "i am shadow fang zero, a ninja, and master of all of the elements. you will fall by my hand just like the demon emperor of alterion in the sarcon dimension he had more power in his right pinky than you do in your whole body." Shadow fang zero started to run in the air and he drew his shadow katana and started to send shadow waves towards astron. "Shadow Chaos Corruption Wave"
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:01 am
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

"Sarcon dimension is filled with demon wannabes and an emperor who didn't know the definition of power. And if your so damned powerful, why must you stay in the air to fight me, are you so scared to know you can't match me physically and the only way you'll win is by boring me to death?"He asked as he swung over his head with the flaming white axe cutting the waves down until the last one hit his metal skin. Astron rose up from a crater the explosion of the shadow wave created. "Mentioning your name time and time again is not very cool, it just show's what an arrogant ego maniac you are. I mean come on, you don't see me saying 'FEAR ME I AM ASTRON KING OF DESTRUCTION AND STEEL, FEEL ASTRON'S MIGHT, I AM DEATH INCARNATE THE KING OF DESTRUCTION!' blah blah blah I heard you the first damn time you coward. NOW GET THE HELL DOWN HERE AND DIE!" He roared up at the sky and walking around on the ground, pacing from side to side.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff