No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
"WNBEECC" ~ Voting for CRAZY! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who should win the Basket of Sealeds for the CRAZY category?
  HeatherNessy
  Yellow Waffle
  Red_Head01
  Haruhi_Fujioka_08
  Midnight Mistress Gibs
  Bricefam
  Has A Cunning Plan
  Prof. Moonie
  o_c
  Seava
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:24 am
User Image

The nomination period has finished and we have some EGGspertly crafted entries going into the voting stage to see who takes home the Basket of Sealeds in the CRAZY category! Just take the above poll to cast your vote. Please do not use mules to tip the odds in your own favor! However you can encourage your friends to stop by and vote. smile

Voting takes place until Wednesday the 7th! Good luck everyone!

User Image

User Image by HeatherNessy

User Image by Yellow Waffle

User Image
by Red_Head01

User Image by Haruhi_Fujioka_08

User Image
by Midnight Mistress Gibs

User Image
by bricefam

User Image by Has A Cunning Plan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by Prof. Moonie

User Image by o_c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by Seava  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 am
Good luck for all 3nodding  

o_c

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:42 pm
Hmm I just noticed Prof. Moonie's entry isn't showing up? Unless it is just that crazy it cannot be shown? cat_xd Figured I'd mention it since I'd hope it'd be mentioned if mine weren't showing cat_xp Anywho Thanks again for putting this on and for everyone's nominations/votes n stuffs. And good luck to everyone as well cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:42 pm
HeatherNessy
Hmm I just noticed Prof. Moonie's entry isn't showing up? Unless it is just that crazy it cannot be shown? cat_xd Figured I'd mention it since I'd hope it'd be mentioned if mine weren't showing cat_xp Anywho Thanks again for putting this on and for everyone's nominations/votes n stuffs. And good luck to everyone as well cat_4laugh

It looks like the image is no longer being available. I could re-post it but I won't have access to my home computer for a week or so. So, unless someone else has the picture saved somewhere, you'll have to go with a textual explanation of what it was ((if you don't remember what it looked like)):

A white egg lays in the wild flower strewn grass with a neon poison green "Radioactive" symbol stamped on it's side. Facing the viewer, a crack trails down the length of the egg, revealing the dark insides where a glowing eyed creature reaches out with its claws. Dripping from the sharp edges of the egg shell and the creature's talons is radioactive green goo.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

o_c

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:05 am
Prof. Moonie
HeatherNessy

It looks like the image is no longer being available. I could re-post it but I won't have access to my home computer for a week or so. So, unless someone else has the picture saved somewhere, you'll have to go with a textual explanation of what it was ((if you don't remember what it looked like)):

A white egg lays in the wild flower strewn grass with a neon poison green "Radioactive" symbol stamped on it's side. Facing the viewer, a crack trails down the length of the egg, revealing the dark insides where a glowing eyed creature reaches out with its claws. Dripping from the sharp edges of the egg shell and the creature's talons is radioactive green goo.

It's better than showing and being the last as me so far lol joke *hugs* blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 am
I voted for Midnight Mistress Gibs. I love the gears and such in her Steampunk Egg. Good luck to everyone else!  

TheLuckyOne149

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:26 pm
Prof. Moonie

Ohh yeah I remember it now. lol Nice description as well cat_biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:50 pm
HeatherNessy
Prof. Moonie

Ohh yeah I remember it now. lol Nice description as well cat_biggrin

Thanks. smile  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:03 pm
Prof. Moonie

Thanks. smile

You be welcome cat_biggrin cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 pm
this fine contest leaves a bittersweet feeling for me

whose skills are not with art but poesy.

these images are deft, divine or absurd

but all i offer in return is a word.

"thanks."  

chessiejo

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm
yum_puddi GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO WON THE NOMINATIONS ROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a second round for all the losers of the first nominations round, so all of the eggs of all of the losers, that did not go through to voting, can compete against each other, for another prize ?? (to give a chance for all who lost sweatdrop , like me ninja , or am I the only 1 that did NOT go through ?)
confused

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm
Zphal

Totally not trying to be "that person" but was just wondering is this thing still going? lol.

Anywho Hope you all are having a good Mother's Day! And if not, I feel ya and hope it is a gentle day for those that may have a rougher time than the rest of the world heart

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:57 pm
Trade sent.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:08 pm
~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Trade sent.

Thank you so very much heart And I am so glad there were runner up prizes that is too cool!! Congrats everyone cat_4laugh  

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:30 pm
HeatherNessy
~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Trade sent.

Thank you so very much heart And I am so glad there were runner up prizes that is too cool!! Congrats everyone cat_4laugh

Yup, figured I spread a few more prizes around. 3nodding  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces