Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ X ⓦ ⓞ ⓡ ⓛ ⓓ

The main continent, called Melith, is made up of two grand countries residing over the civilized explored lands. One is the Grand Empire of Marus, which holds the cooler northern territories, while the other is the sunny United Kingdoms of Adalla, a group of smaller kingdoms and large city states united under Ameras Royal Family. They each ruled themselves separately, but they had sworn loyalty to the High King and his family. Both the Emperor of Marus and the High King of Adalla live on floating isles, usually right in the center of their lands in grand palaces that offer stunning views of their lands.
The world is winding down from the Magical Era, and is just in the first stages of the Age of Steam. The world is a very large one, with many different phenomena, including large deserts, grand forests, spanning seas, and massive floating islands in the sky that cast shadows on the land below. It is Praan, the stream of life that runs underneath the world, that constitutes the "magic" that gives the ability of magic to people. It is what provides life and resources to the land and everything that lives in it. It is also what allows the floating isles to stay aloft, and what fuels the airships that merchants, travelers, and the military use today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:21 pm

ⓦ ⓗ ⓔ ⓡ ⓔ X ⓘ ⓣ X ⓑ ⓔ ⓖ ⓘ ⓝ ⓢ

"It is said that our ancestors were people who descended from the clouds. They had come from the heavens above, from another world entirely. They came to these lands in hopes of a better, peaceful home and settled here. For centuries, they respected and worshipped these lands.
It is said that they did not have abilities like the ones we have today. Not until the stream of life which we now call Praan, that runs through the continent blessed them with abilities for being so mindful of the well-being of the lands. And with these new gifts, they had lost their ability to return to their home, the majority forgetting about their origins entirely.
Since then, our two vast and beautiful countries that we know today, Adalla and Marus, have thrived in bountiful resources and peace. However, the issue of air pirates have become an increasingly troublesome problem in both countries, especially because airships have become a popular vessel of transportation. Trading and shipping have boomed because of airships, which also meant a high surge of piracy. It was like farming during harvest season. And with such a high percentage of merchant ships being raided by these merciless pirates, the military and several hired mercenaries have been put to work to stop them.
But our focus is turned to the royal twins of Adalla. Now these siblings are special, in a way that no one is today, for as far as we know. There was doubt about this initially, but it has now become a well-known fact that these twins have absolutely no inherent abilities. This speculation is a wonderment in both kingdoms, but the Adalla family has sheltered the twins so much that very few can actually meet the two.
A great many of pirates and dealers would love to get their hands on them, whether it be to sell them or get a reward.
Many elders and worshippers of the old lore claim that they are part of an ancient race, like our ancestors. They gossip that these siblings are a key to unlocking their true origins, and something far greater but because we have forgotten about their origins, no one really knows. They desperately want to use these twins to unlock the secrets of their pasts.
However, the siblings are kidnapped by airship pirates, and are whisked off into the skies. The Adalla Royal Family has not only sent the military on after them, but mercenaries as well. The United Kingdoms of Adalla blames the Empire of Marus for such an occurrence, and the relationship between the two is tense. Other airship pirates want to reap the bounty as well, jumping at the idea of stealing the two of them away.
What will the twins become? Will they return home? Will they be sold off? Or will they truly unlock the secrets of our pasts?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

я ε g υ ℓ α т ι σ η s

I trust many of you enough to follow Gaia ToS and to be respectful of these rules. I hold all rights to add/change the rules. Any breakage of these rules, well, we'll talk about it later. emotion_dealwithit

My first rule, and to which I think is probably the most important, is to not god mod. No mary/gary sues or these limitless types of characters. But again, I trust you enough to make characters that have their bounds. However, I don't mean this as a restriction to your creativity, which is HIGHLY recommended.

Have fun! I'm pretty lenient on language, just not too excessively. Gore, romance, comedy and adventure are also encouraged, just keep it reasonable.

Please use "Taivas" as your pm header. You can have as many characters as you can handle. Please pm your profiles to me.

Pm me for any questions or suggestions. I will be more than happy to help!

Yes, this was a remake from an rp that never began.

I created this rp with large amounts of help from Okami Ameras, who I give respectable credits for. THANK YOU ❤

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:33 pm

ⓢ ⓚ ⓔ ⓛ ⓔ ⓣ ⓞ ⓝ

[align=center][color=YOURCHOICE][size=10][b]Pilot:[/b] [Username]
[b]The Name Is:[/b] [First, Middle Name Optional, Last]
[b]But Everyone Knows Me As:[/b] [Nicknames, Fake Names, Titles, Ect.] [/size]
[size=14]✭✭✭✭✭[/size]
[size=10][Role? Captain, Mercenary, Soldier, Ect.]
[Male, Female, Hermaphrodite]
[Age]
[b]Nation of Origin:[/b] [Birthplace; Marus or Adalla; Note: this has nothing to do with which side you are]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] [Which side are you on? Marus, Adalla, Pirate, Other? Also explain why/why not you are after the twins. Were you hired?] [/size]
[size=14]✩✩✩✩✩[/size]
[size=10][b]If You Need To Know:[/b] [Bio.]
[b]Where'd You Hear That From?:[/b] [Personality.]
[b]My Favorites:[/b] [5 Likes]
[b]Bane of My Existence:[/b] [5 Dislikes]
[b]Born With:[/b] [Inherent ABILITY! I would love for people to have different abilities, but if you want a certain ability, then that's fine. Just so you know, these don't make you all powerful, and you have your limits. I leave you the responsibility to know right from wrong.]
[b]The Details:[/b] [Other] [/size]

[b]Quite The Looker:[/b] [Anime pic, please.] [/color][/align]

Ⓡ Ⓞ Ⓛ Ⓔ Ⓢ

P I R A T E S H I P O N E, Galatea : [Captain ]-[First Mate]-[Mechanic]-[Crew]

P I R A T E S H I P T W O, Erebus : [Captain]-[First Mate]-[Mechanic]-[Crew]

A D A L L A F O R C E S S H I P, Goliath: [Captain]-[First Mate]-[Mechanic]-[Crew]

M A R U S F OR C E S S H I P, Valklyrie: [Captain]-[First Mate]-[Mechanic]-[Crew]

T W I N O N E : [Twin]

T W I N T W O : [Twin]

t a k e n
r e s e r v e d
o p e n !

NOTE: I will open up more roles if there's an influx of characters. But these roles need to be filled up before I begin accepting more.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm
c h a r a c t e r s

ρ ι я α т εX s н ι ρX σ η ε X: X т н ε Xg α ℓ α т ε α

Pilot: Greedy Fat Cat
The Name Is: Eureka Lenore Fortuna
But Everyone Knows Me As: Captain, Eureka the Fox, The Fire Woman, that b***h!

✭✭✭✭✭
Captain of a famed pirate airship, the Galatea
Female
Twenty four
Nation of Origin: Marus
Allegiance: As a well known pirate lord, the thought of stealing away the twins was just too wealthy of an opportunity to pass up, so Eureka decided to kidnap them.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Tired of the constant tediousness of her difficult lifestyle there, Eureka ran away from her tribe which was located deep in the mountains of Marus. She left without much of a word, though her disappearance was anticipated considering her free spirit and wild personality. From her homelands, she left to the border of Marus and Adalla thinking that her best chance to get anywhere would be there. She grew up there, earning her money gambling and swindling tourists out of their money. Eureka’s tenacity proved to do her well and when she was just seventeen, she won an airship from a game of chess with a cocky merchant. She’s been the captain of her ship for seven years now, her crew becoming a rather loyal bunch. She has since become famous for her elusiveness of the authorities in both countries, stealing from merchants and bounty hunting.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Eureka’s wild spirit proved too much when she was younger. Now older, her wildness has turned to spontaneity and brilliance. Eureka’s greed may be seen as selfishness, but she takes it as a sort of motivation. She is ambitious and mature, one to be daring and slightly promiscuous. She has been known to be insightful, but Eureka surely lacks any thought behind her actions. She is insensitive to others’ feelings but has proven to be a mighty leader. While she is a fearsome character and does not fear even death, she has sensitive emotions.
My Favorites: Stories, tales and mythologies of all kinds; money; booze; winning; fire and explosions
Bane of My Existence: Boredom; favors, unless she can reap some benefit; authority; losing
Born With: The power of the blue flame. She is especially weak around bodies of water, or when it rains. Her ability is as renown as her title, for she often uses it for explosions and fireworks.
The Details: Eureka picked up the ship name ‘Galatea’ merely because she liked it. The ship itself is an average size, yet has undergone modifications over the years. It is fast and evasive, making up for what it lacks in its offensive.

Quite The Looker: User Image

Pilot: Shiningdragon21
The Name Is: Joesph Dewitt
But Everyone Knows Me As: Eagle Eye, Joe, or First Officer. Should I not like you I expect you to call me First Officer Dewitt, if you wish to continue drawing breath that is.

✭✭✭✭✭
The Galatea's First Mate; Prior Officer for the Marus forces.
Male
Allegiance: His alliance is to my goes to the captain as her first mate. Should she want the twins so shall he wish them to her. Though with all honesty he cares very little for the twins one way or another. To him they seem more of wasted relics of a long dead age.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: While not much during the military academy, Joesph easily showed himself in battle when placed behind the front lines as a sniper and scout due to his power. During his time he made it to the officer rank until he up and quit the force completely. His reason his own and not eluded to he became a member of Eureka's crew not long after she had attained the Galatea. He has been with her ever since providing a level head when and if she needs it tho many times his advice falls upon deaf ears.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Unlike Marcus, Joesph is more of a cold blooded killer when he needs to be showing little to no emotion during any sort of mission. Aside from that when simply lounging about Joesph is usually more lost into his music then interacting with the crew. He expects order and aside from the captain thinks each of his actions thru as if it was a chess game. Though he does have a some what cold exterior anyone who has gained his friendship can expect that no matter the cost he will always have their back.
My Favorites: Playing his flute, The taste of dark chocolate, The taste of a fresh cigarette from a pack, The smell of an open field of grass, and the sweet taste of the first sip of a good bottle of wine.
Bane of My Existence: Loud noises, Being interupted while playing his flute or meditating, Being backed talked to when he gives an order, and at times the captain due to her personality tho don't let her know that.
Born With: Scope Eye: His left eye when uncovered allows him with that eye to see anything within 500 meters as if it was right in front of him. Zooming in and out depending on what he focuses on with it the power usually ends up giving him a progressively worse migraine the longer he uses it. Due to the sight using it in close range is all but impossible.
The Details: Is rarely ever found without a cigarette in his mouth and if he is it's likely best not to get on his bad side.

Quite The Looker:User Image

Pilot: wolf_with_a_dragon
The Name Is: Jake Williams
But Everyone Knows Me As: uhhh...Jake?

✭✭✭✭✭
Mechanic of the Galatea
Male
Nation of Origin: Adalla
Allegiance: He's loyal to his crewmates. Wherever they go, he goes and he sure doesn't ask a lot of questions. He's after the twins because his boss said so...that b***h.

✩✩✩✩✩ If You Need To Know: Jake was of the lower middle class in Adalla. He loved to wander around and get involved in a great many adventures as a boy. Because of his free spirit he decided to become a pirate, who would be more free right? He eventually found his way onto the Galatea and has been there ever since.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Jake is a joyous boy. He likes to be adventurous, though at the same time he tends to be really reserved.
My Favorites: FOOD!!!! Lots of room to run around, the sky, reading, his job.
Bane of My Existence: rats, seagulls, broken tools, talking in public, pickles.
Born With:Jake was blessed with the gift of the wind. Which suits him well considering how he hates being tied down. He even created a makeshift glider to use during his downtime.

Quite The Looker:User Image

Pilot: Eternal_PrinceOfFire
The Name Is: Marcus Peter Williamson
But Everyone Knows Me As: Marcus, Markie (very dangerous to call him this unless he says you can), The Sadist, Psycho Kid, the Laughing Killer

✭✭✭✭✭
Ex-soldier, crew member of the Galatea
Male
Allegiance: Pirates

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Marcus was a top level student at the military academy and graduated early. He wasn't very social and was always considered the weird kid. His missions as a soldier didn't last long as it was discovered he would wipe out whole villages if there was a suspected criminal believed to be among the people. He was also discovered to be torturing fellow soldiers he thought were being mean to him. Marcus was arrested and was going to be put on trial for his actions, but escaped before it happened. He went around for a while acting as a self-styled vigilante, but was more of a serial killer. Eventually he crossed paths with Eureka and her crew. Feeling lonely, Marcus decided to join her gang for company, and because it made it easier to find new people to hurt without getting caught. He doesn't care much about treasure. Marcus lives for the thrill of seeing his victims suffer horribly.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Marcus is very twisted. He gets excited about torturing and killing the way a small child gets excited about candy. He almost always has a grin on his face and always has a positive, but very dark view of things. He likes to make pouty faces at the pirate captain to try and get his way.
My Favorites: Pain and suffering, blood, killing, teasing other crew members, eating
Bane of My Existence: Not being allowed to kill or cause pain to others, the Adallan military, being bored, naggers, snoring.
Born With: Can convert the wind into sharp blades.
The Details: A few years ago, while using his power, he lost control and accidentally cut out one of his own eyes. He doesn't mind it actually. He think the eyepatch makes him look more badass.

ρ ι я α т εX s н ι ρX т ω σ X: X ε я ε в υ s

Pilot: Okami Ameras
The Name Is: Tondra Maeve Vyne
But Everyone Knows Me As: Mae, Tempest, Blitz

✭✭✭✭✭
Captain... what else?
I appear female... wouldn't you like to find out?
Allegiance: Pirate side... pretty much, my own.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Tondra was born into a wealthy family, a merging of mage and merchant, and was set to be the inheritor of her family's magically aided shipping empire. She grew up with the notions of hard work = wealth and luxury in her mind, she eagerly looked forward to taking over the family business. After training all her life for the job, she found she had nearly reached that point-- all she had to do was make three successful shipping runs to show she knew the ropes. On the last run, however, her ship was attacked by pirates! She and her crew defended the ship valiantly, but alas, her dream was not to be.
She returned home, only to find that her brothers had been the pirates-- and they had framed Tondra for the loss of the goods, claiming she damaged her own ship and sold the goods for a pretty penny.
In fury, she electrocuted one of her two brothers, killing him. She fled back to her ship, where her loyal crew was waiting for her; and thus, they fled into the skies. Her reputation as a honest merchant ruined, she turned to pirating-- in hopes that one day she can slay her last traitors brother.
Ever since then, Tondra uses the cover of storms in her raids, taking advantage of the darkness of the clouds, the blinding rain, and the threat of lightning strikes to confuse and terrify her prey.
Where'd You Hear That From?: In general she is a calm, cool, and calculating person. She knows she's beautiful; and she isn't above showing some some skin to get what she wants. Among her crew she is warm and caring, and during a raid she is... terrifying. She is honest most of the time, and HATES lying to any of her crew.
My Favorites:The Night, Lightning, Raiding, Her Crew, Wealth, Music
Bane of My Existence: Overcast Skies, Cowards, Traitors, her brother, lacking a comb
Born With: Electricity Control. Normally she can generate large amounts of electricity and direct it's path. Only when it is violently storming, she can direct a full on lighting strike at a large target.
The Details: After her brother's betrayal, she had her ship re-painted and renamed. It is now black like the night sky, and named Erebus after the darkness that permeated Tondra's life at that point. Upon the deck is a ward etched into the deck that serves two purposes; passively, it prevents lighting from striking the ship; when activated, it summons a massive violent storm in which Erebus is the center. Erebus itself is designed to sail for long periods quickly no matter the obstacle, and as such is not hindered by storms all that much.

Pilot: Wire_Colossus
The Name Is: Viktor Edward Evans
But Everyone Knows Me As: hurricane

✭✭✭✭✭
Mechanic of the Erebus
Male
Allegiance: Pirate “The captain is after the twins. That’s all I need to know. May not be much of a reason, but It’s more than enough reason for me.”

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Viktor was born to parents that didn’t really care for him that much or very well. It’s not that they couldn’t, and not that they were neglectful. They were afraid of him. Viktor Evans was born to Anna Marie Evans and her husband Adam Bernard Evans. Both of them High ranking military officials in their respective countries. He was raised by lower ranking military officials and by countless maids. Eventually he grew to resent his parents for their fear of him, and just to spite them, became a pirate at 10 years old. It was a hard life, but thanks to his power he was quickly picked up and became part of a pirate crew.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Viktor is passionate and loyal, seemingly stoic, and out right dangerous because of his mood swings. He can be gentle and kind, but he can also be cruel and spiteful. He holds no regrets for his actions, and he never has. He is stubborn and loyal almost to a fault.
My Favorites: The Captain, being in storm form, fruit, archery, being free
Bane of My Existence: Anyone who insults the captain, Hot dry weather, spicy food, the Adalla military, The Marus military
Born With: The Ability to transform into a colossal storm elemental. In “Storm Form” Viktor is a humanoid thunder and lightning storm, complete with a robe of torrential rains and weaponry made of lightning. In this form he is easily large enough to hide an airship, but staying in this form can be very, very taxing.
The Details: Viktor is known for dual wielding a pair wooden swords. This may sound stupid but they‘re made of special wood that is remarkably hard on its own, and he‘s fire hardened them even further; making them harder than steel. The swords are made of wood, but they can hold up against real swords, and they can cut you.

The Name Is: Veasna Nikolai Walker
But Everyone Knows Me As: Sna; Lucky; Pup

✭✭✭✭✭
A newly recruited crew member aboard Erebus
Male
Twenty
Allegiance: He just so happens to be on Erebus, a pirate ship going after the twins. He believes that they are special people and had grew up believing that they were godly.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Veasna was born in Adalla to a family of circus performers. The circus troupe travelled back and forth between the two countries, so Veasna never really settled in one place. And because he was the clumsy sort, he never really did anything other than play a flute or clean up afterwards. He was a useless child; his siblings were far more talented in dance and song. Eventually he left, wanting to find his own place in the world. He became a wanderer, earning money from side jobs and begging until he was picked up by a merchant’s airship, which was then hijacked by air pirates. From there, Veasna began being picked up or kidnapped by airship crews, sometimes twice by the same airship. Many people began to call him Lucky because Veasna always had an uncanny sense of bad luck. Eventually he landed on Erebus, which is his second time being there. The first time he was on it, he had gotten lost in town when they had docked and never made it back on. So he then earned his third nickname, Pup.
Where'd You Hear That From?: A lot of the times, Veasna is absent minded. When not daydreaming, Veasna is a charismatic and optimistic guy, often naïve at times, and genuinely kind. Veasna gets teased a bit by the other guys for being “puppy-like” but he doesn’t mind. One would say he is rather used to it. He is quite knowledgeable in a variety of things and has a lot of stories from all the experiences he’s had. He is spirited and young, but knows how to work and get things done.
My Favorites: Airships; kind people; animals; weird tasting food; exploring; nature; sleeping
Bane of My Existence: Being alone; getting lost; fighting; being pushed over or being underestimated; being tickled
Born With: Veasna has the power of healing and regeneration. He can heal any wound or ailment in a certain amount of time. As for healing others, there are certain limitations when doing so. As for reviving someone from the dead, he has never tried it and doubts he could, even though he has done it once before.
The Details: The only time he has ever revived anything was with a small flying squirrel he found as a boy. It was lying dead on the side of a house. Yet when he picked it up and held it for a couple minutes, it revived to life. It now likes to keep around him and since then, Veasna has named it Esther.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:35 pm
c h a r a c t e r s

α ∂ α ℓ ℓ α X ƒ σ я c ε s X s н ι ρ X : X g σ ℓ ι α т н

The Name Is: Victor Drake Redstone
But Everyone Knows Me As: The Hawk; The Midnight Wolf; a sadistic madman; sir!

✭✭✭✭✭
Captain of the ship Goliath
Male
Allegiance: Adalla

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Victor was born into a middle class family and excelled in all physical activities. Because of this, Victor was offered a chance to attend a prestigious military academy to complete his studies. It was here where the young Victor learned about the merits of order and discipline and always made sure to train to keep himself at the top of his game. He met someone who would become his best friend during his time at the academy. After graduating, both of them were accepted into the Adallan military and were considered a couple of the nation's best new recruits. Unfortunately, one day, during a routine air patrol, the military airship was ambushed by pirates and Victor's best friend was killed during the attack. This event is what caused Victor to develop a deep hatred for all pirates and an enjoyment in ordering (and often participating in) the torture and summary execution of them. Victor eventually rose through the ranks to become the captain of a military vessel charged with relocating the royal twins, as well as deal with the pirate menace affecting the country. He takes his assignment very seriously.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Seeing his best friend die caused Victor to become more cold and aloof to the outside world, but not uncaring. He sees hard work and discipline to be the best things for a person and the only way for someone to improve. However, Victor will not hesitate to put orders and social reasoning before the emotional value of anything.
My Favorites: Order and discipline, torturing and executing pirates, tea, reading, swords.
Bane of My Existence: Pirates, disobedience, clumsy people, lazy people, being interrupted.
Born With: Mind projection. Victor is able to project images into the minds of others. He must be in physical contact with said person to do so.
The Details: Treats his crew with a 'tough love' attitude and expects them to follow orders without question. Considers a military uniform something to be worn with pride.

The Name Is: Renard Luka Winterbourne
But Everyone Knows Me As: Luka, Ren, Mutt or Lieutenant

✭✭✭✭✭
First Mate and Lieutenant of the Adalla Force Ship, Goliath
Male
Twenty six
Nation of Origin: Born on the border of Adalla
Allegiance: Soldier of Adalla, Renard has a strong sense of duty to return the royal twins back to the palace

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Renard was raised by his mother who had fled the main house to live in a small village in the mountains of Marus. She was in an arranged marriage to an Adalla high-ranking officer of the military, Renard’s father. She lived in his house for years with his family who had treated her like a dog. Once she discovered she was pregnant, she knew that she must runaway before she gave birth for fear that they would take away her child once he was born. She had wanted to be as far away from that family as possible. She ran away a week before Renard was born, birthing him on the outskirts of Adalla before running to a village in the mountains of Marus. The village was a small one that stuck close to its traditions but had accepted her and Renard welcomingly, treating them as their own kin. Renard grew up there and when his mother died, Renard made the bold decision to return to Adalla with his tribe’s blessing and go to a military academy. It wasn’t so much that he had wanted to return, but to bring honor to his mother’s name.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Renard’s stubbornness probably comes from his mother. Though he is a strict sort of person, he has been known to do things to his liking, which often gets him in trouble with his superiors. He has been taught to not be as empathic as he is, but he can’t help but sensitive towards others. He is justice driven, whether that lies in obedience or not, and is rather straight. Renard is dexterous and tactful, however lacks control and therefore comes across a little forceful. He is certainly friendly and playful to those he likes and knows, but is serious and quiet to others he doesn't. He doesn't try to get the bullying get to him, but sometimes it makes him extremely angry and he has a sudden burst of rage.
My Favorites: Drinking, almost excessively; an easy and peaceful life; books; philosophy; the sound of rain; completing his jobs and missions without hassle
Bane of My Existence: Frivolous people; bitter foods; bullying; people who question his abilities or his mother
Born With: the ability to turn into a wolf. He looks to be a large male wolf, pretty average looking, with a dark coat and his heterochromia eyes. He has no other special abilities other than to turn into a wolf, with the added benefits of being an animal with sharp teeth and stamina.
The Details: Renard has been trained in military combat. He has been known to use a bow and arrow to shoot and has great precision. With his experience in hunting, his skill in the bow is to be admired. He often gets teased for it because he doesn't really know how to use a gun. He is kind of bullied around, for that reason, because of his lineage, and has been known to be called a 'dog' in a bad connotation.

Quite The Looker:
User Image

Pilot: lil_lollypop1
The Name Is: Lina Faust
But Everyone Knows Me As:The Great Mechanic Faust

✭✭✭✭✭
Mechanic of Goliath
Female

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Lina, daughter of the famous Fausts, responsible for creating the first airships, always had a knack for building things. Her mother left her 'crazy' father when she was young, and her father was killed by pirates when she was 14. Still, she was successfully able to take over the family business and name, learning by reading her father's old notes and putting herself through school. She designs advanced warships and 'nicknacs' to which the world had never seen, just for fun. She quickly gained respect from the royal family, winning the position of 'Royal Mechanic'.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Lazy, clumsy, odd, head in the clouds
My Favorites: Gears, oil, machines, sleep, and food
Bane of My Existence: waking up early, pushy people, following orders, cleaning, and pain
Born With: Lina is an earth controller. More specifically, she can control all hard solids and feel their vibrations (like Toph from Avatar). It's a long running family gift for which she has generations and generations of notes to go off of.
The Details: Lina is a bit of an odd ball who never follows orders. She, however, has managed to get the royals wrapped around her finger because of her brilliant work. Thus, she manages to get them to allow her strange requests, like attending the occasional royal ball. The reason she became the mechanic of the Goliath is because of one of her strange requests after single-handedly building the entire ship herself.

Quite The Looker:
User Image

Pilot: Wire_Colossus
The Name Is: Ebony William Phoenix
But Everyone Knows Me As: Snap, Crackle, Boom

✭✭✭✭✭
Crew member of the Goliath
Male
Allegiance: As a soldier of Adalla, he is bound by duty to help save the twins anyway he can.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Ebony was born to the merchant class, the son of a mage and a fireworks expert, and rather early on his ability manifested. It showed itself in an instant when a corrupt official tried to buy fireworks for half price by force. Ebony’s mother refused, and things quickly escalated. All the shouting began to scare ebony as he was only 2 years old at the time, and when he couldn’t stand it any more he screamed and suddenly an explosion of fire engulfed the official. He was later found to be unharmed, but badly shaken. The official was rather surprised, he didn’t know he’d been handling such volatile explosives. He didn’t find out other wise until years later when he came to recruit Ebony for the military. He found himself engulfed in another explosion of similar size to the one years prior. Ebony had recognized him. Ebony’s life after that first explosion had been fairly happy and after that second explosion he was recruited for the military. He has been trained to fight using all manner of weapons, but specializes in explosives.
Where'd You Hear That From?: inventive, smart, vengeful, slightly paranoid, and maybe even a little crazy, Ebony has been called all of these. The last one is his favorite. Because he does do some crazy things and he knows it.
My Favorites: Flying, books, making things go boom, Bombs, bomb making
Bane of My Existence: Bullies, overly spicy foods, those who question his abilities, alcohol in all its forms, and following orders.
Born With: The ability to create and otherwise cause explosions. Small ones can be created in the trillions with no effort at all, but big ones take a toll on his body and mind, and really big ones can be dangerous to him. He once created an explosion that could be heard for a hundred miles in every direction. He was in a coma for 3 years because of it. He often uses his ability to create tiny explosions by the millions in a controlled fashion to allow himself to fly. He uses slightly larger but still small explosions as a form of grenade.
The Details: When Ebony wants to do severe damage he’ll sheathe his fist and forearm in explosive power and then on impact with his target release that power forward in a controlled blast. Very effective when cornered or otherwise trapped. Ebony rarely does this because it can leave him drained. In addition to his explosive powers, He’s an explosives master, and can make all kinds of bombs with all kinds of effects. He thinks nothing of taking apart highly explosive bombs right in front of someone and using the components for new bombs. His favorite bombs stick to surfaces and targets. He’s infamous for his smoke bombs, since they often carry secondary effects. Such as but not limited to: a chili pepper powder smoke that makes those stupid enough to be caught in it cry as it burns their eyes and makes them cough and even choke as it burns their throats as they breathe it in. It’s been rumored that he’s working on a smoke bomb whose smoke acts as an airborne laxative. Pray that the rumor isn’t true and if it is, pray that he doesn‘t succeed.

м α я υ s X ƒ σ я c ε s X s н ι ρ X : X v α ℓ к у ℓ я ι ε

Pilot: lil_lollypop1
The Name Is: Hector (Fiona) Thunderbird
But Everyone Knows Me As: Prince of Ice

✭✭✭✭✭
Captain of Valkyrie
Female (Pretending to be male)
Allegiance: Marus

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Fiona and her twin brother Hector were complete opposites. Hector was shy, weak, and kind while his sister was confident, smart, strong, and stubborn. The two looked so much alike as children that Fiona was commonly mistaken as the boy, while Hector was mistaken for his sister Fiona. The two hailed from a falling noble family line, and their parents were determined to raise their status. However, after a freak accident, Hector and their parents were killed, leaving Fiona alone with a home that was entailed away to a male heir. Realizing that she was about to loose everything at the young age of 8, Fiona decided to become her dead twin brother, Hector, and take over the estate in his place. After that, she went though the military academy, becoming well known as a fierce, driven, and cold individual. In a few short years, she regained her family's honor as one of the greatest captains in Marus history.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Cold, calculating, calm, quiet
My Favorites: Flowers, music, sweets, sappy romance novels, and strawberries
Bane of My Existence: Onions, fools, pirates, dust, and false errands.
Born With: Mind Bending. (Aka she can read minds and control people) However, controlling people she finds exhausting and dishonorable, so she rarely uses it.
The Details: Despite her cold and tomboyish attitude, Hector has a great love of music and art. She herself is proficient on the piano, and the King, himself, has a beautiful painting of valkyries that she painted in his gallery.

Quite The Looker: ((One in the Chair))
User Image

The Name Is: Erik Odysseus Westerbrooke III
But Everyone Knows Me As: Erik, Lieutenant, the Princeling (derogatory), Sir, Young Lord Westerbrooke

✭✭✭✭✭
First Mate of the military ship Valkyrie
Male
Allegiance: Marus. As a member of the military Erik has been ordered to find the twins. He's also interested in meeting them in person, as he had only heard stories about the twins before.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Erik's family has a close relation with that of the royal family of Marus, as well as having a long military history. As a male, Erik was expected to serve in the royal military for the Emperor. He obtained the rank of First Mate on the military ship Valkyrie, one that's usually reserved for a soldier that's a bit older and has more experience. Some suspect his family's close ties to the royal family was an influence and therefore some of the crew look at Erik with disdain. However, he is a very capable soldier. Erik takes his rank and duties very seriously as he has an image both to protect and live up to.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Erik is a fairly serious person and doesn't care much for silliness, certainly not while on the job. He secretly worries that he won't be able to live up to the expectations of him, but doesn't let that show. However, give him some alcohol and his feelings might all come spilling out. Erik also has a problem handling negative emotions from other people.
My Favorites: Formal outfits, weapons, his uniform, steak dinners, giving orders.
Bane of My Existence: Worrying about not living up to expectations, emotional people, bad attitudes, pirates, people who can't act serious.
Born With: Telekinesis. Erik can move objects with his mind. The larger or heavier the object, the more he has to concentrate. He's been trying to hone his skills to be able to improve what he can control with his mind.
The Details: Acts snobbish and classist occasionally, sometimes without knowing it. Is known to ignore people he doesn't feel are worth his time.

The Name Is: Amory Pozlaceny Fortuna
But Everyone Knows Me As: Amory or Mo

✭✭✭✭✭
Mechanic of the Marus Force Ship, Valklyrie
Female
Nineteen
Allegiance: Amory sides with the Marus government and anyone who supports or benefits her people. Not particularly interested in the twins all too much, her main interest is policing pirating and looking for her sister.

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Amory’s tribe is small. They were originally nomads who settled in the northern mountains amongst the snow and rigorous terrain. When the era began to change by modern means, her tribe along with a few others remained very close to their traditions and their lands. They rarely met with the outside world besides the few diplomatic negotiations or random travellers. While some people found it constricting, others found it as a simple way of life. For Amory, it was the latter and she saw no point in wanting to change it. But for Amory's sister, her spirit could not be bounded to that sort of life and ran away. Her sister became an outlaw and a shame to her people. Since then, Amory swore to bring back her sister. With permission from her tribe, she travelled to the capital where she ended up going to school to become a mechanic. Her inherent ability proved to be useful in this area; she ended up landing herself on an airship that policed air pirates. Her ship has been recently assigned to capture those air pirates who have been involved in the kidnapping the Adalla Royal Twins and Amory thinks that her sister is somewhat involved.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Amory has a lot of pride in herself and for where she comes from. She is a little standoffish and cold when put into certain social situations. She is not as delicate and lovely as she may look, but she is certainly clever and abstract. She may look pretty, but Amory hates flirts and is skeptic around men. Amory will deny that she is jealous of her older sister, but it is obvious she holds a deep seeded grudge against her.
My Favorites: Plants; reading; sleeping; fixing things; being alone; anything that reminds her of her people
Bane of My Existence: Her sister; pirates; people who disregard nature; fire; losing
Born With: Chlorokinesis, she can manipulate plant life. Her powers are limited when in an environment without or not suitable for plants.
The Details: Amory became the mechanic of the Valklyrie mainly because her abilities. Since maintaining a whole ship is a tiresome and exhausting on her abilities, she is not asked to do much else other than sit around and wait for maintenance orders.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:39 pm
c h a r a c t e r s

т н ε X т ω ι и s

Twin 1
Pilot: Okami Ameras
The Name Is: Rachana Bast Ameras
But Everyone Knows Me As: Mao, Ra, Rak
✭✭✭✭✭
[Kidnapped Twin]
Female
✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Born into the Adalla Royal Family with her sibling, it was found that she along with her twin had no abilities. Everyone looked at them like they were so important, like they were special. But Rachana always felt... powerless. Compared to even the simplest maid, she couldn't do anything beyond what she could do with her own body. So she pushed herself. She pushed herself, mind and body, until she was both more mentally sharp and physically more capable then most of her peers.
Her family, in response to word getting out about their lack of powers, hid her and her sibling away, mainly keeping them in the privacy of the non public parts of the Palace, only appearing for grand balls and other important events in which they themselves will reside over one day.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Incredibly intelligent and very strong willed due to her own training, Rachana is highly observant. She cares little for outright shows of strength, preferring intelligence and wit. She's a bit of a loner, from her upbringing along with her sibling. She tends to be studious and gets sarcastic when her studies are interrupted.
My Favorites: Alone time, her sibling, Exercise, Books, Learning/Making new things
Bane of My Existence: Large crowds, people who don't listen, Boredom, Sitting somewhere for long periods of time
Born With: None. That's what makes her 'special.' Pah!
The Details: Nothin' yet.

Quite The Looker:
User Image

Twin 2
Pilot: pup720
The Name Is: Amoretta Manon Ameras
But Everyone Knows Me As: Retta, May, Aimes

✭✭✭✭✭
Kidnapped Twin 2
Female
Twenty-One

✩✩✩✩✩
If You Need To Know: Despite the fact that she was royalty, Amoretta never felt or acted like she was. Ever since it was found that she, along with her twin sister, had no abilities, she did everything she could to make herself stand out; anything to make herself feel special. Being without power, she felt ordinary even though it was extraordinary for the two not to have any. With that said, she pushed herself...but not in the way that Rachana pushed herself. She pushed herself to be noticed. As a child, Amoretta threw tantrums over the littlest things, when on the inside she really found it unnecessary. As she made her way into her teens, she got into trouble when she easily could have avoided it. She did whatever she could to get people's attention, even if she already had it.
When word got out about her and her sister's lack of powers, her family shut them away, reserving the non-public parts of the Palace for them to reside in. They were only permitted to appear for grand balls and other important events...and that was that.
Where'd You Hear That From?: Before Amoretta discovered her lack of powers, she was a carefree and cheerful child. A smile was on her face at all times and she didn't want to do anything but play all the time. Once the news that she and her sibling were without abilities reached her ears, she changed. At first, she had to pretend she hated everything and everyone; doing her best to act cantankerous and hot-headed. But after a few years, that's who she became. It became natural for her to snap at everyone and be rude. Sarcasm, swearing, and empty threats left her lips every day, and manners were never a thought in her head. The only person she tolerated was Rachana, her sibling whom she shared her hair color, facial build, and lack of power with. Everyone else was simply shut out. Rachana was the only one allowed to see the old, caring Amoretta, who only made her appearance every once in a while.
My Favorites: Music, Trouble, Sour Food, Her Sibling, Violence, Reading.
Bane of My Existence: Cowardice, Invasion of Privacy, People In General, Idiocy, Sweet Things, Emotional Situations.
Born With: "Uh, none. Is that a problem?"
The Details: Amoretta had always enjoyed watching Rachana with her physical training and would often attempt to join her. Although she isn't nearly as strong and sharp as her sister, she's self-trained in combat (and is quite skilled in it too), explaining her reasoning for always wanting to fight others.
Even though Amoretta and Rachana are identical twins, Amoretta's eyes are a crimson color while Rachana's are green.

Quite The Looker:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:39 pm
i a m s o r e s e r v e d

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:41 pm
i a m s o r e s e r v e d

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:05 pm
o h h b u m p e r s

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:43 pm
o h h b u m p e r s

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:11 pm
b u m p e r s

I need The Galatea's first mate. Also, I need Erebus's first mate and mechanic. PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 pm
o h h b u m p e r s

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:56 am
So, I know it's been nearly a month since I've opened this rp. I'll proceed to open it real soon, so expect that. I just sent pm's to two others, who may or may not be joining us, but have shown interest in the rp. Sorry for waiting so long, it's just so hard to gather characters TT.TT, I'll open it, possibly tomorrow.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:38 pm
((YAY!! *starts doing a dance* *squee!* whee *hopping around unable to contain excitement*))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff