Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I guess ROP is done for for good...? MUSIC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:24 pm
This is the song I like right now that defines the mood of this guild.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie1wU9BLGn8

And YES, before anyone even asks, yes I absolutely loath the camera they use in this video for a FPV (I think?). Similar to the Blackout Breathe Carolina video from 2011. Dunno why they do this or something, or just cuz they like the effect? I dunno. Similar effect can be seen in the BLackout video. But this is just a lyric video, so I dunno. I mean they made Katy Perry see normally in her Roar lyric video. I just dunno.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 pm
I mean I saw a weird commercial on my cell phone on a stupid ad about a college and it showed a fpv view or something of a guy walking through, and it did the same thing. That is just weird. Fish eye effect. Do the filmers just like the view or something? Cuz that is just weird. Didn't realize FPV was soo popular. Of course I dont care though. Just think it is very weird.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:24 pm
what does the fox say?  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out