User Image

If you have questions, please ask in the main thread!

Q. Is RP required?
  • RP is not required to keep your pokemon, however, in order to evolve pokemon to the third stage or a pokemon that requires friendship, you must RP. RP can also help your pokemon evolve faster.

Q. Where can I RP?
  • Most RP is done in the guild. RP can also be done over IM or PMs, but you will still have to create a thread in the guild to log it if you want RP points.

Q. How do I evolve my pokemon?

Q. I don't have a Pokemon yet. Can I still RP?
  • You're allowed to RP a character without a pokemon and set up a journal even if you haven't officially won a Pokemon. If you hang around, a nice owner might let you borrow theirs for a battle or two ;D

Q. Can my trainer have super special awesome psychic powers?
  • It is highly discouraged for your trainer to have special psychic powers of any kind. However, if you really think it is minor and possible to work into the RP without being overpowered, you may send a PM to the mule to seek approval.

Q. Can my character be a fire breather? A cosplaying pokemon fanatic? It wasn't listed in the trainer profession!
  • Trainer professions are very general. You could be in the "trainer" but also be a cosplaying pokemon fanatic and use the latter as your main title. Just don't claim that your character that kicks around dead puppies is a healer. Try to make them fit their titles somewhat.

Q. Can my trainer be a cosplay of some character from another series?
  • We prefer that you come up with your own original character, but you can take ideas from other characters to start yours. Just make sure it fit into the pokemon universe and has no special powers.

Q. I used to have a pokemon/character from the old shop...now what?
  • You will have to reregister your trainer here. The October/November 2011 event gives a plausible metaplot reason for this. Your pokemon and characters keep all their old memories. Your pokemon will appear on the new owner's list again after you register them in the reregistration thread.

Q.Where's my old threads? D:
  • They are in the archive forum now probably, but you can find links to them here and post in that thread if you want something to be moved back. For journals/quests, make sure they are up to date ovo

Q.I won a pokemon with edits, could it still be a battle pokemon?
  • Yes

Q.Could I have more than one human character?
  • Yes, but only if you do put effort into RPing all of your characters. We don't want to see you make a character just so you can get the benefits of the trainer profession.

Q.Can I transfer my pokemon between characters?
  • Yes, but you must wait 1 month after you first register the pokemon to it's first owner before transferring it to another owner. To transfer, just post on the correct form on the trainer registration page.

Q.Do I have to make a journal?
  • No, journals are optional. They are just to keep track of your RPs for evolution and character bio for others to stalk.

Q.I've met all the requirements to get my character promoted to the second level of their promotion. Now what?

User Image
User Image