Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[SRP] Little Brat (Vilhelmas, Eldahildr & Sunniva)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:08 pm
Quote:
User Image Vilhelmas absolutely hated the marsh. Everything was wet and no matter where he stepped, he could feel the moisture soak through his paws and into his fur. On top of that, the stiff, tough grasses poked and prodded his body and made him itchy for weeks. Then Eldahildr would make fun of him every time she caught him scratching against a rock. It was humiliating.

He followed her across the rocky beach, wondering if he should dare ask her where they were going. She had been insufferable since the pelt incident, and was working him harder than ever. There were more than a few times where he had been tempted to stop the humble thrall act and slit her throat... but something held him back every time.

Quote:
User ImageEldahildr was in a rather foul mood, which wasn't terribly unusual in itself, but the intensity of the mood was higher than average. She stalked along the beach, charging through reeds without much care. The only thing that seemed to be alleviating her mood was the fact she knew that Vilhelmas was hating every minute of traveling with her. The thought was almost enough to make her smirk.

And then she stepped into a hole. She let out a curse, pulled her paw out of it, and whipped around to take out her spike of anger on Vilhelmas.

"Hey! Lazy rump, hurry it up!"

She didn't even notice the lump of seaweed tangled around her paw.

Quote:
User ImageIt was time for an adventure. It was so boring, being stuck with the thralls when her mother and father were both busy. They were weird, dopey, and worst of all... smelly. It hadn't been difficult to get away from them, either. All she had to do was hide under an old pelt and slowly creep away.

She hadn't known there was such a giant world outside of the cliffs. She oohed and awwed at everything that she saw and laughed as she spotted a water bird dive into the ocean and come back up with a fish. Maybe she could catch a fish too!

Sunniva was trying just that when she heard voices coming up the beach. Curious, she crouched behind an outcropping and spotted the two traveling lions. When the one stepped in a hole and swore, she giggled. Oh, she only heard her dad say that!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 pm
Quote:
User Image

Vilhelmas groaned. Eldahildr really couldn't take care of herself, sometimes. If it wasn't for him, he wasn't sure whether she'd do anything but dwell in her own filth. She complained a lot about being bored, and then didn't do anything about it half of the time. Except today was going to be different, apparently. He was starting to feel like the whole day was somehow designed to spite him.

"Ma'am, would you like me to scout ahead in case of obstacles?" He asked, using a well-developed tone of respect he used especially for irritating the fur off of Eldahildr. Any other stormborn would have though he was just being polite, but he knew it would just set her off.

Quote:
User Image "Oh shut up, thrall," Eldahildr said, turning back towards the path and trying her best to look dignified, as if nothing had happened to make her look like a clumsy fool. She hated looking like an idiot in front of others. At least only Vilhelmas saw her... but knowing the thrall, he'd gloat over it for weeks.

At least he was subtle about it. He didn't want to get in trouble with his superiors. She was almost thankful for it sometimes. Emphasis on sometimes.

Still, she had to threaten him out of principle. "If you tell a soul about that, I will slice a new mouth on your face."

Quote:
User Image

Sunniva was quite amused by the adults that seemed to be teasing each other. The male was a thrall though. Eww.

She remained silent and still until they passed by her hiding spot, and then she poked her little head up just as the thrall's tail swished by her nose. She grinned and started stalking after it. Maybe she could pounce and run away with out him noticing! That would be a lot of fun, probably.

Huh, stalking wasn't so easy in the sand. She kept slipping around and almost falling on herself. New plan; see if the adults would bring her along. Tired of hiding, she began walking beside Vilhelmas, like she had been invited to the party.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 pm
Quote:
User Image

Vilhelmas didn't reply to Eldahildr, but he smiled widely behind her, making sure she couldn't see. That was exactly the type of reaction he liked to coax from her. Suddenly heading to the marsh didn't seem so bad. His paws may be full of sand, but it was much more enjoyable following her out here than hauling rocks and trash around all day.

Wait, what was that little brown thing at his paws? He looked down at the cub that suddenly appeared and was trotting along beside him like she belonged there.

He looked at her, back up front, and then at her again. What should he do?

Quote:
User Image

Eldahildr was feeling good about herself. In fact, her mood was starting to disappate a little. She wouldn't admit it was because of her and Vilhelmas' continuing little games, though. She would claim it was the walk and the closeness of the sea that had done it.

"Gone quiet, have you thrall?" She gloated, swishing her tail to and fro and knowing he couldn't avoid seeing the cocky gesture. "I guess you didn't want your pretty little face damaged, hmm? I don't know why, it's not like you will impress anyone."

She held her head high, completely unaware of the events transpiring behind her.

Quote:
User Image

Sunniva grinned up at the thrall, delighted that he hadn't said anything to her or his guardian yet. He was probably overwhelmed and confused, poor thing. His little thrall brain probably couldn't figure anything out for himself. Maybe he was waiting for his mistress to tell him what to do.

She laughed softly and started to scurry under his belly and back out, barely avoiding his paws. It was as she was doing that when she noticed that bizarre mark on her shoulder. It looked a lot like the one some of her siblings carried...

Sunniva stopped in her tracks, which just happened to be right under Vilhelmas' belly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:13 pm
Quote:
User Image

Vilhelmas was trying his best to avoid the cub's antics while keeping up with Eldahildr. What did this little brat think she was doing? He didn't have much experience with cubs, and he was generally ambivalent to them, but this one was quickly pushing him into dislike territory. He tried his best to step over her... but then the cub suddenly stopped under him.

It took a split second for his back legs to get tangled up on her and with a loud thud, he landed chest first in the rocky sand. He let out an "oof" as the wind rushed from his lungs.

Quote:
User Image

The sounds of Vilhelmas' fall didn't escape Eldahildr's notice. Immediately she began to laugh and turned around in order to gloat at Vilhelmas some more.

"Hah, now who's the klutz around here, hmm? Maybe the gods are punishing you for mocking me. Wait, what's going on here?"

It took the lioness a minute to figure out what she was seeing. Vilhelmas, sprawled out on his belly, with his back legs over a wiggling little cub. She felt a spike of concern for them, but then squashed it in her chest.

"Uh, need some help?"

Quote:
User Image

Sunniva was trying to figure out what the symbol on Vilhelmas' shoulder could mean when the big oaf tripped and fell on her! Ugh, why were thralls always so stupid? She wiggled around under his legs and when she couldn't free herself, decided to grab onto one with her claws and bite it.

"Get off. Of me. You big. Dummy!" Sunniva cried between bites, making little roaring sounds as she did so. But she was so small, her fussing didn't leave much of a mark on Vilhelmas' fur.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 pm
Quote:
User Image

Vilhelmas groaned. On his way down, he had hit a rock and now he was having trouble sucking in a good breath. Not only that, but the little brat was now doing her best to claw and bite her way free.

"St-stop," he wheezed, trying to pull his legs away from her. But now she was holding on, so he ended up just dragging her along with him. He didn't want to hurt her, so he tried shaking her off by kicking his leg repeatedly. It wasn't an effective endeavor, since he was still trying to catch his breath, and generally he looked like a cub trying to wiggle around on the ground in the end.

Quote:
User Image

Eldahildr watched Vilhelmas and the cub for a moment, thinking the display was... endearing. Endearing? It was pathetic, not cute! She squashed the thoughts in the place she kept any of them she didn't like, and looked down at Vilhelmas, before turning her attention to the rambunctious cub.

A smirk crossed her lips as she recognized the little brat's swirly brown markings.

"Well well, what do we have here! It's one of my brother's little whelps," she said, drawing close to the cub. "What are you doing out here? For shame, wandering away when you should be at home." Her tone was taunting. She wasn't exactly the lovey aunt type, and while she did care about her family, sometimes it was fun to needle them a little.

"It's your lucky day, thrall. We've gotta take this brat home. Now get up." Then she reached down and caught the cub by the scruff of her neck.

Quote:
User Image

Now it was a game. She had a good grip on the male's leg and she wasn't going to let go without a fight. She let Vilhelmas drag her across the sand and giggled as her tried feebly to get her off. Every time he kicked, she dug her teeth and claws in deeper. Not enough to do much damage, but enough to hang on and be as irritating as possible.

"I got you now, and now you are my thrall and must do as I say!" The cub tried her best to sound intimidating, but her youthful voice and the light squeak she let out at the end of hr statement ruined the effect. And now the big female was looking at her too.

"What do you want?" She asked snottily, but then she found herself being pulled away and she started to cry out.

"No, no, let me go! I don't care who you are, I will slice your throat open!" She lashed out with her front claws, hitting nothing but air. She was definitely caught now. "I don't want to go home!"

However, the lioness grasp was firm, so Sunniva settled for pouting instead. She watched Eldahildr's steps as the group made their way back to the main pridelands.

Why did she have seaweed wrapped around her paw?

WC: 1,838  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff