Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ The Otaku Kingdom ~

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom of Anime,Gaming,Fantasy and Kinship of Active Otakus, join our loving Kingdom 

Tags: Anime, gaming, Otaku, Manga, Fantasy 

Reply ALL THINGS GAMING
Howdy Fellow Gamers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 am
Howdy!

I am Taljic and I love gaming just as much as anime. So if you guys are up for some competitive play or just want to play some co-op feel free to drop your information for your online account for anything.

Here's my information, feel free to add me!

Steam:
StopMyClock

Xbox Live:
Taljic

And if you have any other games you would like to praise about be sure to drop it in here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:37 am
emotion_kirakira Games games games! Might as well be food, water and air for me lol! I love all things internet and game station :3 lately I've delved into the strange world of borderlands two and alot of minecraft 360 edition. Games I've completed and are proud of are Shadow of the Colossus, Killer is Dead although I've completed many others those are mah babies! I'm also on a Dragon's Dogma Binge anyone else? lol  

Noretaku
Captain

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:41 pm
Noretaku

Aw, Borderlands 2 is awesome. I playing it right now, and Minecraft is a favorite among my friends. It's just fun to start a world and see how survives the longest. But dat Dragon's Dogma. Mmm, I need to buy that game and play it fully.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:47 pm
Taljic
Noretaku

Aw, Borderlands 2 is awesome. I playing it right now, and Minecraft is a favorite among my friends. It's just fun to start a world and see how survives the longest. But dat Dragon's Dogma. Mmm, I need to buy that game and play it fully.

lol okay so im rly jumpy and easily frightened and so every time i would hear like a zombie or something whisper all creepy on dragon's dogma i'd run downstairs and get my fiance...but now i got to this part where this dude keeps yelling my name and i don't mean my in game name or a username or any thing i mean MY name in real life and i got so freaked out but i don't want to tell him because i want him to get to that part  

Noretaku
Captain

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:53 pm
Noretaku

Really? I want to play it for the scares then. Games nowadays do a real good job at scares. I love horror games, there is nothing like getting a good scare in. Especially when I know somebody would doesn't like the horror games or gets scared easily. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:55 pm
Taljic
Noretaku

Really? I want to play it for the scares then. Games nowadays do a real good job at scares. I love horror games, there is nothing like getting a good scare in. Especially when I know somebody would doesn't like the horror games or gets scared easily. twisted

I like horror games but I'm a wuss.That reminds me of the movie I saw recently that new "Oculus" Movie.  

Noretaku
Captain

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:01 pm
Noretaku

Aww. I really want to see Oculus. I need to get around to going to the theater one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 pm
Taljic
Noretaku

Aww. I really want to see Oculus. I need to get around to going to the theater one day.

it was alright i wanna see a play like phantom of the opera or something like that. What else have i seen recently...hm..oh monuments men was rly good.  

Noretaku
Captain

Accursed Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Old Man Rome

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nuff said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm
Darkmgirl

Oh jeez, that game absolutely blew my mind. My friend was playing it and I decided to watch. I'd have to play it myself to maybe understand it.

Noretaku

Phantom of the Opera is quite interesting. One of my old good friends loved everything about it. I've always wanted to see it through a play.  

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Old Man Rome

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm
Taljic
Darkmgirl

Oh jeez, that game absolutely blew my mind. My friend was playing it and I decided to watch. I'd have to play it myself to maybe understand it.
Yes i know, wow what a odd story line. Its a lot to take in at once and hell i have played through it 6 times to get whats going on Plus the DLC. But i will say this i HATED 1 person shooters until i picked up Bioshock2 on a whim and now.... i am addicted. This game changed my whole gaming life! I love it so much, the gameplay is so damn smooth and i love the fact that you can flush the toilets and turn all the sinks on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:30 pm
Darkmgirl

Toliets and Sinks? Really? Haha. FPS's are what got me into the world of gaming, glad you grew fond of it. I noticed the game was smooth, it was very interesting for sure. I'll get around to playing it.  

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Old Man Rome

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:34 pm
Taljic
Darkmgirl

Toliets and Sinks? Really? Haha. FPS's are what got me into the world of gaming, glad you grew fond of it. I noticed the game was smooth, it was very interesting for sure. I'll get around to playing it.
Yes small things amuse me XD, i was a gamer before that but i mainly played RPG's , I just got Black flag and man that one is awesome, reminds me of Sid Miers pirates with better graphics  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:37 pm
Darkmgirl

Black Flag? Nice, I am skeptical about this turn in the Assassin's Creed series. I've never really seen game play, so is it pretty good?  

Taljic

Dangerous Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Old Man Rome

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 pm
Taljic
Darkmgirl

Black Flag? Nice, I am skeptical about this turn in the Assassin's Creed series. I've never really seen game play, so is it pretty good?
Better then the rest, i feel that this freedom that the games gives you is a nice break from the consent and sometimes very constricting feel of the other AC games. I wasnt very fond of the other games but i played because i like the story line. But this game blew my mind, and not just because i am a pirate fan.

Its so smooth and there is SO MUCH TO DO, mini missions, ship upgrades, online DLC ( tons), Online community challenges, YOUR OWN FLEET. And over 200 islands to play on! I cant think of a single bad feature of this game... oh wait there is one, you dont have a horse whistle like you do in 3 XD i liked playing with that.. instant horse >.>  
ALL THINGS GAMING

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff