xxxxE L I J A HxxxM O N T G O M E R YxxxP E M B E R T O N xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Eli, Lijah

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY June 14th, 2014

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Bent shaft, quite bendy and made of hazel with a sphinx hair at its core, 12 7/8ths inches

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Sakamaki Subaru (anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2032

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Potions
                  Care of Magical Creatures

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Astronomy
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ D
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
                  Mythology ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
                  Mythology ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT None

DREAM JOB Magizoologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ ECCENTRIC Elijah is quite the odd duck. He often thinks and says things off the wall, which may or may not make sense to most people, but make perfect sense to him. He however sees nothing wrong with what he says or thinks even when pointed out to him.
              ■ CLEVER Eli is also quite clever. He can quickly figure things out, and his mind can easily grasp abstract lines of thought. His own eccentricity helps in this department, as his brain can make leaps of logic without trying to figure out the logical progression of things that most people have to.
              ■ FRIENDLY Despite his odd way of looking at things and thinking, Elijah is quite friendly. Ever ready to smile and talk to people, he can strike up a conversation with anyone and doesn't care about who they are. He's usually interested in meeting new faces and talking to new people as a result.
              ■ PEACEFUL Despite what others might think, Eli is a relatively peaceful person. He's never one to raise his voice, and prefers to avoid conflict rather than start it. He's particularly apologetic if he does hurt someone.
              ■ IMAGINATIVE One thing anyone could say about Eli is that he's got a lot of imagination. His mind tends to run wild with possibilities, and he has no problem relating what he's thinking to others. It however could lead to a case of confusion since not everyone has quite the thought processes that he has.
              ■ CURIOUS Lastly, Eli is rather curious. He likes to take things that pique his curiosity and roll it around in his head, trying to make sense of it if it's a puzzle or wondering at the hows and whys if it's not. He can get into trouble because of this, as he might be too curious than is good for him.

The paranormal
                  Reading
                  Nighttime
                  Sunglasses

DISLIKES
                  Sunny days
                  Sunburns
                  Bigots
                  Haggis
                  Romance movies

HOBBIES
                  Watching horror movies
                  Collecting sunglasses
                  Bicycling

STRENGTHS
                  Writing
                  Cooking

WEAKNESSES
                  Vivid imagination
                  Unique view on things

FEARS
                  Slenderman

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born to a couple that didn't think they could ever conceive. My mother apparently has endometriosis, a condition that causes major difficulties in conceiving. After four years, I came along, and I don't think they expected to find themselves the proud parents of an albino. Not that it affected my health, just my colouration. That, and I tend to have to wear sunglasses outside a lot. Oh, and sunscreen. A lot of sunscreen.

I was generally teased a bit when I was younger due to my appearance, but that I took in stride, since I was different enough to realize it was going to happen whether I tried to stop it or not. What really caused people to think I was odd was the small things that would happen around me, like a pencil someone stole from me suddenly appearing in my hands, one kid getting smacked in the face with a basketball when he shoved me to the ground, things like that. I didn't know what was causing it, and neither did anyone else. Eventually the teasing stopped, and so too did the odd things that happened. I made friends, and we hung out all the time, riding bikes, eating ice cream, etcetera.

Then I got my letter. A letter that confirmed I was weirder than any kid my age should be. Well, it confirmed to me that I was odder than any kid my age should be, with or without my condition. My parents were worried that I would be alienated further from being normal, while I find it to be a chance to try and be myself and not fit into a mold. I mean, I already happen to be weird enough, I just now want to see how odd I can be at this point. Who knows, maybe I turn out to be just as normal as my peers at this magic school.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR First year went alright. I was sorted into Ravenclaw and made numerous friends. I think I was also adopted by some older student that had the freaky ability to change her hair colour. It's really neat. I kind of wish I could do that a lot.
                  SECOND YEAR Second year wasn't that special. Went to school, basically hung out with friends. The usual things. Otherwise it was pretty quiet all things considered.
                  THIRD YEAR Third year was kind of interesting. In one of our classes we had to deal with Boggarts, and well, I never expected mine to be well, really scary. I'd always seen horror movies, and I thought that it wouldn't scare me. Apparently not, since my boggart turned out to be Slenderman. There was also a ball during Christmas break that I went to with Dani. It was fun, though weird.
                  FOURTH YEAR This year I joined the house quidditch team as a beater. Well, reserve, up until the last match. Apparently Inigo was booted off the team for something he was doing, and I was put in his place. We actually managed to win that game and I ended up scoring a lot of hits and breaking my arm. Apparently Cathy decided to yell at me for aiming at her during the game though. I figured I was doing my job. Apparently other people thought otherwise.
                  FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was bloody awful. The summer before, I was kidnapped by some barmy wizard that was convinced I had stolen my magic from someone else. I couldn't exactly give it back, so he started torturing me instead. I managed to get away, but only because Cathy's mum had gotten there and distracted the nutter and ended up dying in my place. I then went back to school, where I avoided Cathy, or at least telling her about what happened. It was difficult, especially since Cathy was named prefect, same as me. Otherwise the school year was fine, but toward the end of it, some crazy wizards attacked the Hogsmeade station while everyone was boarding. I managed to keep everyone in my section of the train calm, but well, it was a close thing, since I was half-expecting the nutter that kidnapped me to show up at some point.
                  SIXTH YEAR Summer before sixth year, I ran into the a couple of people in my year, Axel and Camila. Apparently they were trying to pull off a party, but had trouble doing so because they got caught doing it. We struck up an odd friendship, and well, they put up with my weirdness. I ended up breaking up my friendship with Cathy, however, considering how she'd been behaving and didn't seem to care about anyone but herself. I had also broken up with Dani over the summer too, which made things awkward between us, but hey, that's life I guess.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year came, and I was made Head Boy. Which, honestly wasn't that bad. I ended up attending a house party over the summer, the one that Axel and Camila tried to hold last year. I also had to deal with one of my housemates a lot since he decided for some reason that he was going to act out to the point that Ravenclaw came in last place for points. I went to the Valentine's Masquerade, where I essentially manned the Kissing Booth and ended up snogging both Chase Morris and Camila. I'm just glad that my mask was a full face one, since my skin tone can't hide a blush to save my life after Camila's.

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Calvin Pemberton - Father (NPC), Dominique - Mother (NPC)
              FRIENDS Danica Stewart, Eugene Windsor, Celaena Snow, Camila Rojas, Axel Roach, Inigo Albion Alexandre, Lexine Vance
              BEST FRIEND Eugene Windsor
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Unsure
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Toad named Hank

~Utsuha