Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiltedkokio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 pm
Teddy-Desu

This is a roleplay between Harmoney and I so do not post unless you are us c:
Also, I put a picture in case you wanted to know what my character looks like, Harmoney c:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A U S T I N - R E Y NO L D S

Wiggle. Wiggle. Wiggle.

"Mommy! I'm bleeding!" A young boys voice shouted, causing a worried mother to rush down the toy-infested hallway to check on her son. Not five minutes after young Austin Reynolds shouted after his mother, did she barge through the bedroom door. Her face was filled with worry, as if he'd broken his head open.

"Where did you hurt yourself?" She asked worriedly, crouching down to her son's height.

As an answer, Austin opened his mouth widely, revealing a missing tooth. "Mommy, it fell out!" He said, happily, then held out his small hand, revealing a baby tooth.

"Oh..." The mom smiled brightly, happy for her son, but trying to hide the disgust. She hated teeth. "Well, put it under your pillow for the tooth fairy!"

"The tooth fairy?" Austin's eyes widened.

His mother nodded, and picked up the small child, setting him on the bed. "The tooth fairy is a wonderful lady who goes around and collects teeth. She has a castle far far away that is made entirely of children's teeth, and from what I've heard, it's beautiful. No one has ever seen it, and if they have, they become a tooth fairy's helper."

Austin was fascinated by this. He shoved his tooth under his pillow and ran over to his dresser, where he spilled his multiple pennies out of a jar. His mother, confused, raised an eyebrow and watched him move around fast. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm gonna catch the tooth fairy! I want to see her, but I don't want to be her helper. That's a lot of work." He said, then reached under his pillow and retrieved his tooth, dropping it in the jar.

His mother laughed at his childishness, then looked at the clock. "Oh, kiddo, it's 8:30. Bedtime!" She took the jar from Austin and set it on his bedside table, then tucked the little boy in. "Don't stay up or else the tooth fairy won't come." She leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight," She said, then got up and walked out of his room, turning off his light before closing the door behind her.

Three hours later.

Austin still couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned and turned and tossed. Nothing worked. He turned and looked at the jar, squinting to see if the tooth was still in it. Through the dim moonlight, he could see the reflection of a white square object. He sighed, knowing that the tooth fairy hadn't come yet. He turned on his side and faced the wall, hoping that'd help him sleep.

Tink, tink, tink.

Itty bitty footsteps! Austin laid still for a moment and listened to the tinking sounds over and over again. It wasn't long before he heard a soft voice, mumbling to herself, asking why the tooth was in a jar. Once he heard her go inside of it, he flipped over and cupped his hand over the top. He was in awe, staring at a glowing fairy in a jar. He got out of bed and walked back to his dresser, grabbing the lid for the jar. There was a slit in the top, so he didn't have to poke holes for her to breathe.

"You're so pretty. I'm going to keep you!" He cheered, then got up and set the jar on the top shelf of his closet.

15 years later

The nineteen year old shuffled through his closet, searching for any clothes or items he'd absolutely need to take with him to go live with at his new apartment. He was so happy he wouldn't have to live at home anymore with his annoying parents and younger sister. As he rummaged around the bottom shelf, he pouted his lips and realized there was nothing there for him. He reached up and roamed his hand around on the shelf above his head, as he was kneeling, and felt a glass cup like thing.

Austin stood up and looked at the cup, noticing it had a cloth over it. Oh please tell me this isn't something from when I was like 12 and was too lazy to bring down dishes... He thought to himself, reluctant to pull off the cloth. He held his breath and pulled off the cover, frozen in place once he saw a small girl in the jar.

He tapped the glass of the jar, realizing he'd startled the girl, he watched her wings flutter. "What is this...?" He asked, aloud, forgetting he'd captured the tooth fairy.

Baegels

wiltedkokio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Teddy-Desu

User Image
xxxxxNikki xxx
sαyσяi

If life was easy...

The brunette teenager let out a tiny sigh as she sat outside of the head toothfairy's office, staring at the little belles on the tips of her shoes.
She looked up as she heard the door open and saw a plump lady stick her head out, looking straight at the girl
"Nikki, come in here." The woman requested, watching as the brunette climbed to her feet and entered the office.
"Nikki, you've been getting into too much trouble." The woman sighed, pursing her lips. Nikki looked at her hands, not wanting to look at the woman's face. "This means you'll have to start going and gathering tooths."
Nikki's head popped up and her eyes widened.

Nikki let out a small sigh as she grabbed all the stuff she needed from the supply room to go on her mission. She was to get a tooth from a young boy by the name of Austin Reynolds. He seemed innocent enough, so she wasn't too worried.
Once she finished gathering her stuff, Nikki stuck it all in a bag and left the building, taking off her jacket so her wings were released.

The brunette looked around, making sure there was no movement as she flew through Austin's window. When everything looked clear, she silently flew in and headed to the boy's pillow, looking around until she saw a glass jar. "Why the hell would he put his tooth in that?" she wondered aloud as she walked over to it. She let out another sigh as she flew into it. Just as she was putting the tooth in her bag, something covere the top of the jar so she couldn't escape. With wide eyes, she looked around until she saw the boy with wide eyes.
"Oh no." she muttered as she reached into her bag, pulling out a walky talky. When she turned it on, she discovered that it didn't have any batteries. She was trapped with no way to call for help.
She watched with wide eyes as the boy put a lid on the jar then stuck it on a shelp.
She desperatly tried to find away to escape and even threw herself against the glass, but nothing happened. Giving up, she sat down and curled into a ball, crying herself to sleep.

15 Years later

Nikki opened her eyes when she felt her glass prison move. She squinted, not able to see well with the sudden light. Looking up, she saw a boy holding the jar, staring at her with wide eyes. Nikki climbed to her feet, her heart racing. After 15 long years of being completely alone and in darkness, she could finally see the light. Maybe now she could escape.
User Image

Then where would all this adventure be?

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces