Do I wanna know (Exalla, Kisten)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Kisten hummed, fingers drifting over the display of razors as he debated the merits of buying one because it was pretty and paying a bit more, or buying one with a plain handle and being able to afford an actual mirror so he wasn’t shaving blind or awkwardly peering into something reflective. Either way, he needed to badly shave the sides of his head if he wanted to keep his Mohawk, and maybe a bit of trim. He lifted a one, fingers tracing the smooth curling pattern on the white wood? What was that made of, antler?

He shifted, new slippers! – black and comfortable and more important flexible- near silent and much more blending then tennis shoes, getting a better look at the handle and the tang of the blade and tested the edge. This one. Kisten looked over a few others, trying to play disinterested before making his purchase, tucking his new razor, folded, into a pocket. Now, where would he go if he wanted a mirror?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 pm
Sound had forced Exalla down to the market to be immersed in the noise of life. There was beauty in the sounds of the wilderness, yes, but the chaos of urban environments resonated so much better with the Goddess of Sound. The Andalite found herself wandering aimlessly between stalls and around people, trying very hard not to knock into or be knocked against strangers. Her quadrupedal form was lithe and graceful, thankfully, making navigation marginally easier.

The smells of the food and goods available were tantalizing but she could barely concentrate on any one thing from the sounds that reverberated and stuck, like a storm centered on her head, in her mind. Sound was reveling the influx of her raw form. Cacophony and harmony alike were honey for Sound, silence made her uncomfortable.

In her dazed wandering, drawn close to the crashing and thrumming of an instrument artisan, Exalla knocked against Kisten. Embarrassment immediately coloured her tone as she huffed, speaking into the individual's mind, <> It was obvious she was distracted.  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:02 pm
Kisten stumbled, shifting to catch his weight and frowned, looking up. "Actually, I believed you knocked into me." He said evening, pausing as he meet eyes and a little farther up was more eyes. And why did people have to keep speaking in his mind. It was sort of rude. "You.. have eye stalks." He stumbled out, blinking at the placement. That was ... oooh dear.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 am
The only gaze currently on Kisten was Exalla's main eyes, the other two were scanning opposite sides reflexively. She disliked closed quarters and it was crowded here. Her tail blade twitched. <> she replied, wondering if exchanging obvious facts was some sort of greeting with this person's culture. <> Her gaze drifted over his hair then back to his eyes. What little hair humans possessed was always groomed so very strangely... she much preferred the fine, supple fur of her people. Low maintained and still provided warmth. It was amazing, really, the humans didn't freeze faster then they did.  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:17 pm
SkieBorne

"Don't get me started on my hair," Kisten exclaimed,reaching up to comb through the growing magenta stubble. "That I'm fixing, still, rude." He took in the lack of mouth, and then shifted up. "Though I guess when you lack a mouth, it is the only way you can communicate. I rather wish you all came with signboards and hence asked if you can invade my mind for communication."

He wondered where she came from, Chardin was odd, but he turned into a giant spider so the multiple leg thing was rather forgiven. Creepy, but forgivable. "You wouldn't happen to be one of the gods, would you?" A rude one. Kyrie had wings, feathers, and a beak, lady Cosign had wings as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm
Shaddaling

<> Exalla's expression grew puzzled. Why would such an inefficient means of communication make sense? This person was not Andalite, so they obviously lacked the logical prowess... but still, she didn't think it that foreign a concept.

<> Exalla replied, a quirk to her eye amused.

Sound, however, had other ideas about the mystery and filled Exalla's mind with ringing, catching the andalite off guard and in the moment it took her to visibly flinch, Aumvos had taken hold. The posture was different, somehow - the way the arms were held, the head cocked just so, and all four eyes stared intently at Kisten, <>  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 pm
SkieBorne

That... had not been expected. The voice was clearly not who he had been talking to earlier, it was still in his head but there was an intense focus and a resounding depth. Well, he was missing something here. Not surprising. At all.

Kisten grinned, giving a slight nod of acknowledgment. "Ammvos," he replied, testing the name. "That makes you the third I've met so far. I'm Kisten. It is a pleasure."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm
Shaddaling

<> She nodded her acknowledgement, <> A mental scoff made her opinion clear as she crossed Exalla's arms.  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:58 pm
SkieBorne

"I met the lady of numbers, Cosine when I entered this world through he Pantheon I believe it was. And her daughter Kyrie, the goddess of corvids I believe. Very sweet teenager." He was rather fond of Kyrie. "And I'm not overly sure, surviving mostly. I'm not sure how to get home... or if I want to."  
[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games