Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ᴍακε ʜзя ᴍιηϵ | one x one | w/ Lunoh~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... what do you think? ^^;
  I wanna join! <3
  This idea sucks. </3
  Eh, I may read along...
  <.< -steals gold and runs-
View Results

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

Creatori
iCreator┓xxxx x-Beautiful---Delusions-x
Creator

Inspirationi
iInspiration┓xx "Uh Oh"//Junior Doctor ;; Lily and James' relationship//Harry Potter ;; Imagination ;; Fanfiction
Inspiration xx ➜

Themesi
iThemes┓xxxx Romance - originally one-sided - and Fake Couple
Themes

Statusi
iStatus┓xxxxx full and starting~ // with Lunoh
Status

Warningi
iWarning┓xxxx This is a 1 x 1 with possibilities of multiple characters (or just some NPCs). It's a recycled idea from an old rp of mine.
Warning  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

Basic Informationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi1

Table of Contentsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

Songixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3

Introductionixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4

Storyixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxv5

Plotixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6

Rulesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7

Profile Codexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr8

Boy's Profilexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiv9

Girl's Profilexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiii10

We're Where? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi11

Announcementsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxii12

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

I've never been good with words
Well, at least not the sweet kind
Somehow when she's around
It's like I just lose my mind

And I know, I know I should just leave it alone
But I won't, I won't, I keep getting in my way
And my friends say I'm crazy
A girl like that would never go for a guy like me

I know, I know that I should listen to them
But I won't, I won't, I won't

And uh oh, uh oh,
I get that feeling
And I don't know, don't know how she keeps stealing
All the air from my lungs
And leaving all the words stuck on my tongue

It's like I'm not even here
Ran me over as she walked by
Dust off my clumsy words
And bad pickup lines

And I know, I know that I can't leave her alone
And I won't, I won't,
I try to work up the nerve
Hope to God I don't stutter
My thrown together letters never end up as words

And I know, I know I should leave it alone
But I won't, I won't, I won't

And uh oh, uh oh,
I get that feeling

All I can say is uh oh, uh oh,
I get that feeling

Now I know that she's so out of my league
But I just can't stop, I keep thinking
Just wait and see, she's gonna notice me

Yeah, I know that she's so out of my league
But I just can't stop, I keep thinking
Just wait and see, she's gonna notice me

And uh oh, uh oh,
I get that feeling

I get that feeling

I get that feeling

She's stealing all the air from my lungs

I've never been good with words
Well, at least not the sweet kind

Uh Oh // Junior Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

Before we get started, you might like to know.....

"What are you doing? You never come in my room." The strawberry blonde girl watched as her brunette sister waltzed over to the window.

"There's a boy out there," the brunette girl murmured, trying to peek out the window. "He's on the front porch. And let me tell you, he is...yummy."

The strawberry blonde girl rolled her eyes, shutting her book and slipping from the bed to walk over to her sister. "I wonder what Grayson would think about you saying that," she murmured nonchalantly, trying to get a good look at the boy. Unfortunately, all she could see were his dark locks.

"You will not tell Grayson anything!" the brunette sister screeched, watching as her younger sister simply shrugged it off and turned around. "Where are you going?"

The strawberry blonde scoffed, quirking a brow at her sister. "I'm going to see who is on our doorstep and why. He could at least have the courtesy to ring the doorbell, rather than stand there like some creep."

"Oh, no, you don't!" the brunette girl exclaimed, rushing past her younger sister and running down the stairs. The strawberry blonde followed her quickly, pausing on the steps as she saw her brunette sister skid to a stop and brush her fingers through her hair before plastering a huge smile on her face and opening the door. "Hello, there," she purred. "Are you looking for someone? Maybe I can direct you to the right place."

The boy on the porch cleared his throat before he answered, "Uh, is this Libbey Cox's home?

The voice made the strawberry blonde's eyes widen, and she rushed down the stairs, her voice squeaking as she caught sight of the boy on her front porch. "What are you doing here?!"

The boy smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, you see, I was in the neighborhood--"

"Wait, wait. You know my sister?" the brunette girl queried, obviously shocked.

That was when the strawberry blonde said something she'd never believed she would say in her life. "Yes, he does, actually. Nikki, this is my boyfriend." She walked over to stand next to the boy, feeling a momentary triumph as she saw the shocked look on her sister's face. A glance in the boy's direction let her know he was shocked as well. However, then his face shifted, and the strawberry blonde knew he was going to object. That was when she did the only thing she could think of to make him speechless. She rocked up onto her tiptoes and kissed him squarely on the mouth before she slowly pulled her head back and grabbed his hand, promptly dragging the boy upstairs as mortification finally hit. 'What the hell did I just do?'

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

Here's the real story.....

Elissabeth "Libbey" Kendal Cox was sent to a boarding school in England for the rich and magically-gifted at the start of ninth grade. She was very intelligent, which was why she had been sent to the school on a scholarship; in fact, she was likely the only student there on a scholarship. And it wasn't that she came from a poor family - they were actually in the higher ranks of middle class, but the boarding school was just that expensive. That didn't matter, though, because no one knew she was a scholarship student. Not at first, at least, but by the time they found out, people simply liked her too much to really care, and Libbey liked all the people there as well; they weren't really as bad as most people expected rich people to be. Well, except for Oliver Copperfield Marsh. He was the epitome of a rich snob, but he was also the most handsome and popular guy in school. And with how quickly her popularity status was rising, most people voiced their opinions that the two should get together.

Oliver had actually gone so far as to ask her out in the middle of her ninth grade year - the boy didn't even know her. Naturally, he (and everyone else) expected her to say yes. Of course, she said no. Maybe things would have been different if she had simply done just that; said "no" and left it alone. However, Libbey had elaborated and explained that he would have known to expect it if he weren't spoiled and didn't expect everyone to do his bidding with a simple look. And then she had emphasized her rejection by saying she wouldn't have said "yes" if he were the last man in the galaxy - or any other galaxies for that matter.

Oliver honestly couldn't understand what Libbey was really saying, and she never felt the need to clue him in on it; she had simply laughed when he asked her to explain. Apparently, it was something he should have found obvious, but it took him a year and a half to figure it out. By then, however, he had faced several rejections from her, and it had only steeled his resolved to make her his. What had simply started out as an expected course of action for him had developed into a contest with himself, and before he knew it, he had fallen head over heels in love with the girl. His resolve had hardened, and he had tried to make her notice the difference before they had left after graduation. The answer had been the same: an instant rejection before she flitted off with her friends.

It wasn't until the last month of summer vacation, before college started in the fall, that he had chosen to go to her home and confront her, show her just how much he had changed and was in love with her. Before he could change his mind, he booked the flight, taking only necessities with him (anything he couldn't simply buy when he got there) and wound up on Libbey Cox's front porch before he knew it. However, he hadn't been able to ring the doorbell, and in the end it hadn't mattered. He had also had a lot happen that he wasn't prepared for.

Libbey had quickly explained that her actions were impulsive, and she had mostly done it because her sister's reaction had bothered her (interpretation: hurt her) and she had just wanted something to feel good about. She also quickly explained that he wouldn't have to stay there or meet her parents or anything, that she could explain they had had a fight, and she wasn't sure if it would last anyway. He had opened his mouth to protest when Libbey's name had been called from downstairs, and the girl's face had gone white. She promptly ordered him to sit at the foot of her bed, and she would deal with it.

She wasn't gone for but a few minutes when Oliver heard her voice raise a pitch, obviously in panic. He heard footsteps walking up the stairs, more than one pair, and he went rigid as he saw the doorknob turn. The door swung open, and he was faced with a red-haired woman with mint green eyes. This did not bode well. At all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

So, aside from the obvious plotline of a one-sided romance between a fake couple, what good would this story be without a bit of actual romance?

Oliver is obviously, and even slightly painfully, in love with Libbey. And though at first he's conflicted about whether or not to make the best of the situation he's been placed in, he quickly realizes that it might be the opportunity he's needed: the one to make her fall in love with him. Luckily for him, he has an entire month to do so; that is, if he can keep her from staging a fight so they can break up.

Libbey seriously wants nothing to do with this relationship, fake or otherwise. She knows it's going to be difficult to keep up the pretense, but she's also determined to make sure it doesn't last long enough for there to be any problems. The only good thing she could see coming out of it (aside from her sister's obvious envy and necessity to admit Libbey has done something for herself that others noticed) would be the experience of a relationship at all. It doesn't hurt that she even thinks he is slightly, as her sister put it, "yummy." She's determined to get rid of him in less than a month, though, if she can.

But what Libbey doesn't realize is that physical attraction to someone is how it all typically starts. The more she tries to fight against the fake relationship, the more she realizes that it's getting harder to fight the relationship and the easier it is to spend time with Oliver and the more she actually likes spending time with him. The only problem then is that she's willing to break her own heart to keep from admitting she loves someone whose personality she abhors - considering she hasn't noticed the obvious change in him.

But that's for later. Right now Oliver is allowed to do anything he deems necessary as a "boyfriend action." That includes holding hands, dates, cuddling, kissing... The first thing he'll realize has changed is the way Libbey responds to simple touches. She starts off flinching almost every time he accidentally brushes his hand against hers, and she's stiff when they do anything like kiss or cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. But after about a week, there's something different about how she reacts; she starts off by simply relaxing when he touches her, and within that week she even starts actively participating when they kiss. But will that be enough to win her over?

We'll just have to find out, won't we?

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

They're here for a reason.

I. First and foremost, read all the rules thoroughly. If you skim through them, you'll miss something.

II. The most obvious rule ever is to follow the Gaia ToS. Not only does it get you in trouble, but it also gets me and (ultimately) the guild in trouble. It's an easy guideline to follow. Haven't read it before? Do so now.

III. No cybering. That, if you've actually read the ToS, should be obvious since they state it themselves. Not to mention no one wants to see it. Will there be some heavy stuff going down? Well, duh. But when I (or you) feel like glossing over something, we'll do it. If you want to time skip during an intense scene, have at it.

IV. This roleplay will have a PG-18 rating (yes, I know it's not the real rating "type" but it's what I need). Mainly because it will require for us to be more mature people. They are going to be college students soon, and this is going to at least have some heavy making out before it's all done with.

V. Cussing is totally allowed, as long as you don't overdo it. I also want to add that if using the word "p***s" bothers you that you probably shouldn't join. It's anatomy.

VI. Your character will be the boy. Make sure you have read all the information thoroughly and form his profile accordingly. If you mess it up, it will hinder your chances of joining.

VII. This is not first come, first serve -- unless you happen to be the first person sending in a profile and I like it. I would like to find the profile I think would best fit my boy I have created in my head. This will be a one-on-one roleplay, so if I don't choose you, I'm sorry. That being said, don't be afraid to submit a profile. I'm willing to give feedback to improve it if you would like.

VIII. When you send in your profile, I would like a roleplay sample. It can be from a roleplay you've been in recently or it can be from the top of your head. But please note that I would like to see a post longer than four sentences. If you can, I'd like two decent paragraphs, which means at least six sentences per paragraph. That is a total of at least twelve sentences. If you do not have a roleplay sample, I will tell you to re-read my rules.

IX. I am kind of a grammar Nazi. If you're constantly writing run-on sentences or writing fragments that are obviously done because you don't know any better, I am not going to be a happy camper. I will be lenient, and I tend to keep my mouth shut, but not lenient enough to where you can start misspelling the most common words and get away with it. I really don't ask for too much.

X. I have a life, and I'm sure that if I do, you more than likely do, too. However, I feel that asking you to post once a week is not too much. In the same breath, I want to warn you that I get sick or get overwhelmed with school, especially in the fall/late fall, so if I don't follow this rule, I apologize before-hand. However, I will try to warn you if this happens. I would appreciate it if you would, too. :]

XI. And now to almost wrap it up, I want to tell you that in order for you to get this spot, you need to put this phrase for the pm title: "You wear a jacket!"

XII. I'm human. So I may have forgotten something in these rules. It's your job to check them regularly. My advice would be to remember how many numerals there were and see if another one has been added.

XIII. Congratulations~ You made it all the way through. I know it's a lot, and it's tedious, but I want to know you're willing to read through everything. I'm used to semi-literate roleplayers, so when I get less, it's rather difficult to deal with. But rest assured, no matter what, I always encourage people to have fun with their characters. Keep them lively, and keep yourself happy. <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

[size=10][center][img]Picture URL - Anime, Please[/img]

On my birth certificate it says I am a [color=#009acd]male[/color] and that my real name is [color=#009acd]First Middle Last[/color], but I prefer it if you call me [color=#009acd]nickname(s)[/color].

My cake was last decorated with [color=#009acd]18[/color] candles on the lovely [color=#009acd]Day[/color] of [color=#009acd]Month[/color].

Don't judge me, but I am a [color=#009acd]human[/color], and I play the [color=#009acd]Boy[/color] in this story.

I particularly like [color=#009acd]likes - list these[/color], but I honestly hate [color=#009acd]dislikes - list these[/color].

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. [color=#009acd]Extra[/color]

And to sum it all up, I give you this: [color=#009acd]Theme Song - with link, please[/color]

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is [color=#009acd]Username[/color], and she/he is totally awesome![/center][/size]

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 pm
┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋╋┏━━┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┃
┗┛┃┃┗┫┗━┳━━┓┃┗┛┗┳━━┳┓┏┓
╋╋┃┃┃┏┓┃━┫┃┏━┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┃
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┗━┛┃┗┛┃┗━┛┃
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗┻━━┛┗━━━┻━━┻━┓┏┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a male and that my real name is Oliver Copperfield Marsh, but I prefer it if you call me Ollie or Copper.

My cake was last decorated with 18 candles on the lovely twenty-fourth of October.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play the Boy in this story.

I particularly like playing the piano, the rain (It helps me with my music), swimming and running, most sports in general, getting what I want, even if I must bend the truth to get it, and controlling people, but I honestly hate hot, sticky weather, being stuck indoors for an extended amount of time, heights.

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. I have a fondness for animal, especially dogs, though the parentals wish me to assert self control over my affections. I hate to admit it, but I have a fear of being completely alone.

And to sum it all up, I give you this: Breathe You In - Thousand Foot Krutch

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is Lunoh, and she is totally awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 pm
┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋╋┏━━━┓╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋┃┏━┓┃╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┗┫┗━┳━━┓┃┃
┗╋┳━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┓┃━┫┃┃┏━╋┫┏┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┗┻━┃┃┃┃┗┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗┻━━┛┗━━━┻┻┛┗━┛

User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a female and that my real name is Elissabeth Kendal Cox, but I prefer it if you call me Libbey or Libbs.

My cake was last decorated with 18 candles on the lovely 10th of March.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play the Girl in this story.

I particularly like sweets, cats, drawing, and reading, but I honestly hate the dark, storms, spiders, and rich snobs.

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. I am about as stubborn as it gets, so when I start an argument, it's not likely it will end very soon unless the other person capitulates. I do have my moments, though, where I know it's pointless and will stop.

And to sum it all up, I give you this: Tangled Up in Me // Skye Sweetnam

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is x-Beautiful---Delusions-x, and she is totally awesome!

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

Month
|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

Date
|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31 ||

Day
|| Sunday || Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday|| Thursday || Friday || Saturday ||

Conditions
|| Sunny || Humid || Hot || Cool || Windy || Rainy || Dry || Wet || Cloudy || Day || Night ||

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

04/18/14 -- Rolelplay is finished and accepting~
Need one boy~! <3
The boy is taken by Lunoh~

04/19/14 -- Roleplay will be starting soon~

01/30/22 -- we have revived once more!

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100