Submit

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Hello, the names Foku. I just wanted to say hi and ask for some help. I joined about three months ago and then fell off of gaia. Now I'm back and I'm trying to figure out how to get started. How should I go about getting my first Soquili? I'm sure I can figure out the rest I just don't know what to do right now. everything seems to be closed but I'm not sure.
Please help! I really wanna do this I just don't know how.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm
Fokushi Meishin

Hiya Foku! This is the guild that houses most of the events, contests, customs, breedings, etc. Right now, most everything is closed, but there are a couple contests going on - 1. this is open til 8 PM EST tonight. 2. This is open until April 28. 3. This isn't open or set up yet, but it may be soon.

When I first started out, I looked through each of the subforums every day to be sure I didn't miss anything. You can also hang out in the main thread here. People are really nice there, so don't be intimidated by the size and speed of the thread - just introduce yourself. n.n

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 am
Mahogany Sunset

Thank you Mahogany that was really helpful. I looked at the current open things and I didn't really see anything that caught my eye but I will definitely tune in to see if I find anything. Thanks for the help!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:57 am
Welcome smile  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash