Reply Archived
[CONTEST] Knives and Flowers [Congrats winners!!!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:47 pm
Errrr...hey. I'm Woody. o Ao Long story short: I do not have the time or muse to give my soquili the attention that they deserve so I want to find two new great owners for them.

This is a concept contest for newbies only. That means you have to own 2 soquilis or less. If you co-own a soquili and have role-playing rights, I will count that as 1. If you co-own a soquili and do not have role-playing rights, I will count that as .5. I am not going to count familiars. Also, you must not have one a soquili in the past month. I will not count if it is a breeding.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. ^^

You may enter for both soquilis, but you may only win one.

Opening: Now...I guess?
Closing: April 28th (5:00 PM EST)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm
The lovely soquilis:

User Image

Information: Lockes currently has one breeding slot used. Her daughter's new owner is FrostyPeaches so hit her up for some family rp/plots sometime totes. :v

User Image

Information: Athela has no breeding slots used. Since she is a second gen, she does have siblings and parents in the shop. Two of her siblings and her parents are no longer going to be in roleplay though because the owner of her father and two other siblings no longer frequents Gaia. I am not re-homing her mother because she was one of my OCs. She does have a brother, Kyriakos, whose new owner is techabyte so hit her up for some family rp/plots sometime totes. :v Otherwise, you can take her a brand new soquili. o /

Lady in the Golden Wood

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 pm
Entry Form:

Just a few tips, be specific. I don't really like reading about Mary Sues or how her personality is so and so kind and caring, etc. xD There's a lot more depth in a character than that. What will make her unique? What makes her way of thinking different? What are some of her flaws? Feel free to toss in a short rp sample if you wish. :> But please keep it at 1000 words maximum. I don't want to read short novels. I do want to read things with substance though. :v

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]How many Soquili do you own?[/b] (co-own v.s. full own.)
[b]Name of Soquili You are Entering For[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plots/Ideas:[/b] (Suffering yes.)

[b]Will you take good care of her?:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 pm
-cuts ribbon- :v

Open~

Lady in the Golden Wood

Kirisa-chan

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:41 pm
Name: Lady Evelon
How many Soquili do you own? 1 full own
Name of Soquili You are Entering For Lockes
Personality: Insane completely insane. She Cut's off peoples heads grinning as she does saying we are going to be friends forever and ever and ever and ever etc. Her Best friends forever are the three bears. you will even catch her talking to them. You better hope she doesn't take to much of a liking to you or your head will be added to her collection. She a lot of times skips (the best a horse can) around wherever she goes giggling.
Plots/Ideas:
Lockes hasn't made any new "friends" In a while she would love some more you can never have to many. So She invites People over to a tea party to make new friends with them. Will Anyone come? If so will she make new Friends? Will any of them make out out alive?

Will you take good care of her?: yes I love insane pets best of all  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:11 pm
Name: Blue_Sparkle27
How many Soquili do you own? Co-own one
Name of Soquili You are Entering For Athela
Personality: Calm, tranquil. She enjoys spending time with and around butterflies. Anything Spring and Summer related she loves so she makes the most friends when walking around in those seasons. In Autumn and Winter she becomes a little less out going and spends more of her time alone.
Plots/Ideas:
She'll try making friends during Winter though she's not so sure it'll go well since she thinks she'll be gloomy the whole time. Being cold out she'll make some hot chocolate in case anyone is thirsty in hopes of chaning the mood to something happy.

Will you take good care of her?: Yes, I would take good care of her.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 am
Name:Lord_Lillith
How many Soquili do you own? none
Name of Soquili You are Entering ForAthela
Personality:Sweet and trusting, she enjoys nature and nice Soquili , though she can and will help out any Soquili, even if they aren't the nicest. She loves to help out others and make them feel better. Even if they are jerks at first.
Plots/Ideas: I would like her to meet some Soquili, any kind of nature, and she helps them with problems.
I also like her to interact with some not so nice Soquili, see how things go from there, she will try and change them.
And I would like her to make lots of friends, the more the better.

Will you take good care of her?: I will take very good care of her, she will be my little angel. And rp her with whomever wants to rp with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 pm
Name: Belloblossom
How many Soquili do you own? One; Full Ownership.
Personality: Athela is a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. She loves fairy tales--especially ones about a fair maiden getting rescued by a knight in shining armor. When the weather is warm and the sun is out, she loves to go out in nature and play-act like she is a princess from a far away kingdom, awaiting her adventure to begin. When the weather is grey or rainy, she stays in with a good book and a cup of tea, letting her imagination run wild through the story.
Plots/Ideas: Athela is all about the idea of making friends, but because she's so enthusiastic about princesses and knights, some Soquili think her to be foolish. This results in, well, Athela spending most of her time on her own with a good book for a best friend.
Recently, she's come up with the idea to create a Fairy Tale Book Group. It's one of her common interests, and there are all sorts of Soquili out there, that there must be someone who has similar interests to hers, right?
Will you take good care of her?: Oh yes. I feel as though she, Tenzin (my first Soquili) and myself will be able to live comfortably together.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ArbitraryRules

Mewling Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 pm
Name: Aoiyugari
How many Soquili do you own? None sadly
Name of Soquili You are Entering For Lockes ((first choice))
Personality: Lockes displays all three of the common personality traits for Psychopathy. She has Boldness: Low fear including stress-tolerance, toleration of unfamiliarity and danger, and high self-confidence and social assertiveness; Disinhibition: Poor impulse control including problems with planning and foresight, lacking affect and urge control, demand for immediate gratification, and poor behavioral restraints; Meanness: Lacking empathy and close attachments with others, disdain of close attachments, use of cruelty to gain empowerment, exploitative tendencies, defiance of authority, and destructive excitement seeking.
Plots/Ideas: Lockes came to Soquili as a wanderer. She showed up covered in blood and sporting the lovely heads of three bears on her back. No one knew her story or how the bear heads got there but Lockes just smiled through it all acting like nothing was wrong. She got welcomed to Soquili and even found a mate with whom she had a daughter with. However no one realized Lockes Psychotic tendencies did not ware off and she is unable to keep any people close to her. It is this lack of closeness that some believe is keeping Lockes insane.

Will you take good care of her?: Of course. She is beautiful and I will cherish her.

Name: Aoiyugari
How many Soquili do you own? None sadly
Name of Soquili You are Entering For Athela ((second choice))
Personality: she's the cute shy type that are super awkward in social situations, very clumsy and very optimistic to the point where you can scream at her and all she'll do is giggle and think you're stressed. She tends to get easily distracted by moving objects and wonders off to go following them without a second thought leading her to trouble most of the time.
Plots/Ideas: Abandon by her family, Athela never really grew up. She is very child like and will react on impulse instead of knowledge to things that happen. However her brother seeked her out and is willing to try and help her come back to reality.((if his owner agrees to it))

Will you take good care of her?:To the Max. I have always wanted one but I could never afford them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm
Name: Master Wild Mage
How many Soquili do you own? Fully own one usdia and one familiar
Personality: Athela will be a bit of a scatterbrained dreamer who loves to wander about finding new things to see and new stories to hear. She'd love all the fantastical ones of faraway lands most. Always distracted by some small idea or story that she's heard running through her mind. She'd be a sweetheart to others but is very awkward in social situations since she always has so many things going on around her and in her mind she can never really keep everything straight.
Plots/Ideas: Since she's lost her family and is so awkward around others I'd like to try and find her a few close friends and a life mate so that she can achieve the happy closeness of family. I'd like to find her a familiar too to give her a little buddy.

Will you take good care of her?: Of course.  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:05 am
Name: Kaluna Pup
How many Soquili do you own? none
Personality: She is lofty and aloof, she thinks she has everything figured out in her life and doesn't need advice or help from anyone. She's her own horse and doesn't let anyone stand in her way, she can be very domineering and often insensitive. She is particularly awkward around stallions, and tends to be rude to them. All of this stems from her feelings of abandonment, because of her father's and brother's absence.
Plots/Ideas: She is lonely but too prideful to admit it, so she tries to pick fights with others. She really needs someone to look up to that can help control her. She really loves kids too, perhaps if she makes friends with a youngling she'll find herself wanting to set a good example and will improve her behaviour.

Will you take good care of her?: LIKE MY OWN BABBY  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Name: Belloblossom
How many Soquili do you own? One; Full Ownership
Personality: Lockes is and always has been a perfectionist. She wasn't everything to be just right in her life, and if anything is out of place, and isn't immediately perfected, things will become very nasty, very quickly.
Of course, being around other Soquili can sometimes be difficult for her because of her habits. It's as though the other Soquili don't realize how disorderly their lives are! While she spends hours a day making sure that her bedding is neither too stiff nor too soft, others just leave their bedding unchecked and sloppy! It's madness!
Madness... What a lovely word that is. It's something that other Soquili use to describe Lockes whenever she "snaps". She never remembers what she's acted like, but occasionally there are witness reports, or a whimpering survivor will tell her what had happened. It seems as though the normal way that she lashes out is through beheadings. How gruesome! Still, so long as the error is corrected, is it really all that bad?
Plots/Ideas: It's been more than difficult to get anyone to talk to her as of late. Of course, it was always was a little difficult, but since her reputation for murder has increased, well you can imagine how many visitors she gets. Not even her family comes to see her anymore, which has caused Lockes to become quite distraught, and all the more paranoid for perfection. It had occurred to her just the other day, that while her surroundings, thanks to her attention, were perfect... Well, maybe she was the thing that wasn't.
So, what could she do to make herself into her ideal of perfection? She figured the first thing that she could do was to go out of her comfort zone. She would go out into an area populated by Soquili who knew cleanliness, but not to the "perfect" extent. It would be a challenge to overcome, and if she managed to get through it without any causalities, then she would be on her way to perfection.
How much do you want to bet that she won't last a day?

Will you take good care of her?: Oh yes. I think she's beautiful. I would like to see her character deepen, whether it's more towards the side of "Sane" or "Insane".

((I've decided to enter for both of the girls. I hope it doesn't matter that I've posted the entry forms in two posts.))  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xe-mu-na-su

Generous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 am
Name: Xe-mu-na-su
How many Soquili do you own? None
Personality: Because of her appearance, she believes herself to be a winter fae and have respective fae abilities. She believes that, because of her elaborate markings, she's a royal that was accidentally born into the wrong body. Her closest friends are two gold fairies that only she can see and thus she's almost always oblivious to how that impacts others, resulting in her not having many friends, if any at all.
Plots/Ideas: Connecting with and making friends with others after coming to an understanding about her (and possibly their) delusions. Long winter treks with a friend-to-be as a type of obscure 'test' to see if they're worthy of her friendship. Children eventually.

Will you take good care of her?: Yes, very much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:46 pm
Name: Lilith Siran
How many Soquili do you own? I only have a familiar from the April Fools raffle.
Personality: Crazy and oblivious. She walks around with a blank stare, talking to her knife, "Edge" she calls him, constantly. She thinks her knife is her friend and that the bears are her enemies. She will say things like, "Edge, you're so pretty and shiny, and sharp." She will also argue with the bears, "No baby bear I do not want your opinion. Edge and I don't like you very much." She has trouble concentrating when talking with other Soquili. She will be listening then space out and begin moving slowly toward them with her knife. When they start to move away she will look sad and say quietly, "I just wanted to poke you... to see if you're red inside... I like red.."
Plots/Ideas: Lockes would like to make new friends, hopefully ones that like the color red too.

Will you take good care of her?: Absolutely. I am returning from a long hiatus slowly but surely. I'm in the process of planning a wedding now, but after it's all done (May 31st this year) I plan to have much more time on Gaia for RP. I've missed good RP for far too long.  

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixel Latte

Dapper Noob

9,500 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 pm
Name: Yoku Yoko Moko
How many Soquili do you own? None
Personality: A shy dreamer with lofty dreams. She's Adventurous and a wander never staying too long in one place. Although she feels safe within a herd, she doesn't like to stay with the herd at all times. She often wanders off exploring her surroundings with the company of the butterflies always exploring new places. She dreams of mountains, lakes, and rivers she has never seen before, but imagines. She wants to one day find these.
Plots/Ideas: I'm interested in finding her a companion who also dreams of wandering. Someone else who enjoys nature and dreaming. A small herd that she can be apart of and have a few friends, but none exceptionally close.

Will you take good care of her?: Yes. : D She'll be my first SoQ and will be treated like a queen. <3  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff