Aziz'Din was not a violent male, he had never been one to contemplate the use of violence to discipline or teach banus, but Mkodi help him, he rather wished he was. The purple female before him, perfectly cleaned and holding her head high; well she seemed like a perfect specimen of class and grace. Aziz had never wanted to kill a female more.

"I don't know why you like her so much, Aziz," Nia whined, brushing her nails along the moss, cleaning up under the perfectly sharpened nails. "And I don't know why I have to like her either."

"You don't have to like her, Nia, " Aziz insisted, through gritted teeth. "You just have to be polite. She is being kind, and offering to hunt for us - and also teach you how to hunt so it isn't a choice of me hunting or us starving to death in this god-forsaken land."

Nia bristled visibly and threw him a frustrated look. "I can hunt! I hunted just this morning, you barely even touched your rat!"

Aziz glanced towards the mangled carcasses of the rats that she had, indeed, hunted that morning. "Your hunts would barely feed a cub, heaven forbid we have any," Aziz muttered the last words under his breath but judging by the dark look that Nia shot his way, he feared that she had heard it anyway.

"If I hunt bigger prey, then I might mess up my fur and you only wanted me for my looks anyway," she shot back darkly, but offered a bright cheerful smile, highlighting her sharp canines.

"I rather assumed you would at least be self sufficient, but that seems like a lost hope," Aziz mused, shrugging. His muscles rippled as he moved, tossing his mane out of his eyes as he glanced around at the scarce landscape. "Are you ready to go or not?" He demanded. Ban'ma would be waiting for them, surely and he would not wish to lose track of her again not when he had only just found her again.

"No, not yet, I have something to do," Nia protested, rolling her eyes.
"What do you have to do?"

"Anything else."

Aziz growled lowly. "Stop being so spoilt, Nia, or I swear I will leave you behind! You can eat the rats from breakfast for all I care!"

Nia glowered, but rose to her paws. She stalked towards him, her own muscles rippling under her perfectly tendered fur. She was carefully cleaned, and perfectly maintained but the expression on her face was perfectly deadly. "Oh my darling prince, if you haven't left me yet, you never will, will you?" She simpered, brushing up against him lightly as she walked passed. "Shall we? We shouldn't keep that poor old lady waiting for us. Would hate for her to die waiting."

Aziz growled low in his throat but followed after her, quickly overtaking her and leading the way. "Do not speak badly of her while we are in her presence," he shot back at her.

"Me darling? Never," Nia promised sweetly, inwardly fuming. How dare this little tart come along and capture his attention? Like she couldn't provide for him? She bet that little snip of a female took one look at Aziz and thought 'oh look, the perfect catch' but he was not a perfect catch, he was Nia's catch! And that wasn't going to change! Even if she had to systematically destroy the relationship that Aziz and this female had built up. Not that there seemed to be much of, it seemed to be built on a mutual missing of hal ome. Nia could surely destroy that easily enough; with just a little hard work and a little sneaking.

Perhaps if she pretended to be with Aziz's cubs, he would ignore this other female and stay Nia's? Not that her bearing his cubs was likely anytime soon, but she was sure she could simper and cry and woo him over to her side. He wouldn't stand a chance.

She would have to pack on a few pounds, bulk out her stomach. She'd have to hunt for more than just rats, most likely. Ew, that sounded a lot like effort, she mused to herself. But it was more effort to find another Aziz - plus, if she gave up, it meant that this other female had won, and Nia would not stand to lose. Especially not to some female who had just up and waltzed back into Aziz's life. It was unacceptable.

"Hurry up!" Aziz snapped, drawing Nia out of her daze. She shook her head, clearing her daze, and noticing that he was quite a bit further in front of her.
"I'm tired, darling," she whinged lightly, shifting on her paws. "You should come back and carry me. I don't want to strain my muscles before I go hunting with this...Babar."

"Ban'ma," Aziz correct immediately, but found himself walking back towards her. "Have you injured yourself? Or gotten yourself sick?" His tone implied how useless she was, but she ignored that in favour of leaning against him pitifully.

"I don't know...I just feel so...tired recently," she whimpered, planting the seed of pregnancy. She would have to start this out slowly. Aziz would balk at the sudden declaration, and get suspicious. If she slowly led him to the conclusion, he'd believe it quicker because he'd think that he had figured it out before her. Boys were so stupid.

Aziz frowned at her, and sighed in annoyance. He glanced towards where they were supposed to be heading, knowing that he was going to be late to his meeting with Ban'ma if Nia did not hurry her butt. "I will not carrying you the entire way, " he warned, but knelt low enough for her to climb onto his back.

She hid a giggle, but gave him a sorrowful look. "Thank you, darling prince, you are too kind." Too stupid, more likely, Nia thought as she climbed on for a free ride to wherever this silly female was that thought she could steal Nia's meal-ticket away from her. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Die," Aziz stated bluntly, grunting as he stood under her weight. It took a moment to get used to the pressure on his back, but when he did, he shifted easily and took off at a slow pace towards where Ban'ma was waiting. Aziz couldn't help but think that perhaps Nia might still die in his presence too, and likely not by accident. The female's weight on his back and her whinging in his ear, he was slowly getting driven crazy. He found himself looking forward to Ban'ma's presence even more than he normally would, simply to have an intelligent conversation with a beautiful female that wasn't a horrible whiny creature. Not for the first time, Aziz wished he had captured any other banu than the one he had caught. Life would be so much better.

Nia sighed heavily from her position on his back. "Aren't we there yet?"