Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply PC: Online MMORPGS, Others
Do we have a steam group?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyan no oujo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:37 pm
If not I think one should be made so we could all team up and play more easily (:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:06 am
yes we do have one. If you wanna join add me on steam, Antlan5, and I will invite you ASAP. However due to most member also being on the skype group, we don't actually use the steam one. If you wanna join the Skype one just add Harpuia or send him a pm and he'll add you.  

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Junge Katzen

High-functioning Consumer

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:15 am
Antlan5
yes we do have one. If you wanna join add me on steam, Antlan5, and I will invite you ASAP. However due to most member also being on the skype group, we don't actually use the steam one. If you wanna join the Skype one just add Harpuia or send him a pm and he'll add you.

Added u on Steam and left a comment saying who i was and where i came from  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:24 pm
Antlan5

is it alright if I add you too? been wanting to play games with people more ^_^ my username is "dysentery" haha xd  

seph-staley

Antlan5

Devoted Feeder

11,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 am
seph-staley

is it alright if I add you too? been wanting to play games with people more ^_^ my username is "dysentery" haha xd

Too many eople with that name XD just go ahead and add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Antlan5/ or skype. On skype it's either Antlan5 or andrew_pt1, not sure but I'm the guy with an elephant hat. I reccomend sype since we're most active there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:47 am
Antlan5
seph-staley

Too many eople with that name XD just go ahead and add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Antlan5/ or skype. On skype it's either Antlan5 or andrew_pt1, not sure but I'm the guy with an elephant hat. I reccomend sype since we're most active there.

okies thanks so much, i'll add you on both.  

seph-staley

PC: Online MMORPGS, Others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff