Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Legacies suck (Shun/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm
Amrita was done with this. Everything had been calm, things were getting better, and then the dreams started. The awkward dreams of a black door, of being crushed completely under the weight of a crown. A voice, familiar and yet not, that whispered how naive and foolish she had been. Whatever was happening to her seemed to have no interest in slowing, and the ghoul gave a loud hiss of frustration before shifting her weight to put her foot through the nearest training dummy.

She was tired of this.

Her stance shifted and her focus moved, her other leg swinging to crash into the next dummy. She was trying her best to get her frustrations out before she went to the Haunted House and did something stupid, but no matter how hard she was hitting the training fields, it didn't help. The feeling subsided occasionally, but it always returned as she caught sight of her hands, both of them now wearing fingerless gloves to hide the horrible mark left on her hand. The rage always returned, bubbling under her skin.

She wanted to feel flesh under her fingers, she wanted the smell of iron, and she wanted to hear screams for mercy.

She wanted someone to hurt as much as she was.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:47 pm
Everything that had been happening lately was a definite concern for Shun. He was tired of dealing with the legacies, always wanting to mess with just about everyone. He hated the mind games they played, and their general attitudes from the few that he had an actual encounter with. He didn't think any amount of training could really prepare him for the next time they struck, but it made him feel a little better.

He made his way over to where the training dummies were located, ready to get started with his usual routine. The Reaper paused when he spotted Amrita, not used to seeing her in this part of the school. She was really wailing on one of the dummies too.

With a raised brow, he just silently watched her for now.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm
If she knew she was being watched, she didn't show it. She continued to throw her frustrations at the poor dummy, and despite only using her own limbs to attack she was making obvious damage to it, complete with the occasional fly of splinters. By the time she was done, the dummy itself was unrecognisable to the others, and yet she felt no better.

Her limbs were heavier, that was it. The rage was still there, gnawing at her broken core. It was then that she stood back and realized that someone was there, and after a glance to see who it was she tried to bury her feelings, working a smile onto her lips.

"Hi, Shun." She offered, crossing her arms across her stomach to hold herself. "Holding up okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 pm
Shun had been standing with his hands in his pockets, raising a brow. When Amrita finally noticed he was there, he gave a light shrug.

"Well enough, I suppose. Your strikes seemed to hold quite a bit of rage, there."

He moved on to one of the surviving dummies, rolling his shoulders and summoning his blades.

"Or perhaps determination. Things are both dangerous and shitty as of late, after all," he mumbled before lashing out at the target.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:09 pm
Rage, huh? She turned to glance at the broken dummy. Well, that was one way to put it, anyway.

"Who can say." The ghoul shrugged, stepping back to let the Reaper have a go at the remaining dummies. "Sometimes, I wish I was a reaper. There's only so much I can do with my hands." She lamented, and promptly made the mistake of looking down at her gloved hands.

"...I hate to say this." Amrita started quietly. "But I wish it was just us verses the Hunters again." No Horsemen, no Legacies...back when times, as chaotic as they were, were simpler.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:58 pm
Shun struck the dummy a few times, then paused briefly to glance at Amrita when she commented on weaponry and reapers.

"There are more ways to attain a weapon than just being a reaper," he noted. Various artifacts and the like. Or plain weaponry even. He struck the dummy again, then furrowed his brow at her next comment.

"Those were simpler times I suppose. The Legacies really ******** things up. I find myself working with my sworn enemies more often than not lately," he grumbled under his breath.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:06 am
"I guess." She had tried for an artifact once, but in the end she hadn't been successful. Perhaps she should look further into it down the line; she imagined slicing through her enemies would be just as satisfactory as breaking them with her own fingers.

"What are we going to do? It just won't stop." The ghoul frowned. "And I don't like working with people who once hurt me. Us."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 am
"I don't like it either. When s**t hits the fan though, it's become... a necessity for our own survival," Shun grunted as he stabbed into the softer parts of the target. He soon ripped away the blade and then slashed it across its wooden frame.

"I'm not sure what we could do. I suppose we could try hunting down their physical forms and trying to destroy them before they awaken. I don't even know where we'd begin to search."

The Reaper gritted his teeth, then scoffed.

"I wouldn't mind starting by snapping that damn staff in half."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:45 pm
"Yeah..." Amrita murmured, summing up her response to pretty much everything he had said. From the alliances becoming necessity, to wanting to break the staff. She looked back down at her hands; they were forever catching her attention now a days, even with the gloves.

"...What if that was more than a dream?" The patchwork asked, fear crawling into her voice. "What if...it was a prediction...?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 pm
"Eh? The events of the black door?" Shun inquired with a raised brow. The idea befuddled him some.

"Nonsense. But if by some chance that was some premonition and not craziness caused by ALICE, we'll deal with it when the time comes. We'll recognize it when we get there. We will control our own fate."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:09 am
Amrita stared at him as he spoke, until his final words. Then she looked down at her feet, and finally to her own gloved hands. 'We control our own fate' ... it was a nice thought, at least. She felt that her own fate had been out of her control for years now, and each passing day she simultaneously more resolved to regain control and more in despair that it wouldn't happen.

"Shun I...I think we need to deal with it now." She admitted, the underlying tone in her voice shaking with fear. She pulled off one of her gloves, and held out her hand so he could see the back of it. "I woke up with this after the black door..."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:13 am
Shun focused on striking the target a few more times, but soon paused as Amrita stammered out a response. She sounded... scared? Did he hear that correctly? He turned towards her in time to see her removing a glove. There on the back of her hand was a strange mark of sorts.

"..."

He furrowed his brow and moved a little closer to get a better look.

"..What do you suppose it means?"

Marks didn't spring up without meaning. They were all unconscious at the time so it was unlikely that she had made a contract with a demon. Idly, he reached up and touched the spiral mark at the back of his neck, given by Medea a year ago.

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:30 am
"I've seen it before. This mark. I think it's one of the Legacies." She drew in a breath and tried to stop herself from shaking. "Merlin's, I think." Amrita admitted, quietly. The glove was quickly replaced on her hand, as if it disgusted her to look at it, and to further suggest that she placed both hands behind her back.

"I don't know what it means, but...I don't like it. I'm scared. What if...what if something like what happened to Riley happens to me?"

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:34 am
Shun's eye narrowed at that. It was hardly good news. Just the idea that it was the mark of a legacy was bad enough without it being Merlin's. He gritted his teeth and crossed his arms while he tried to think on the matter.

"The Legacies don't deal with Insanity from what I could tell... Distortion seems to be more up their ally... They feed on memories. That could potentially be what's at stake," he murmured before shaking his head, "If it is Merlin's, then most likely he wants something from you. Unfortunately we don't really have a way to find the b*****d to shake that out of him."

Chances were that the two of them would not be enough to really do much against a Legacy anyway. As much as he hated the thought.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:39 pm
"Shun, I turned into a shadow." Amrita stressed; sure it had been a dream, but all things considered, that fate was entirely plausible, especially with this mark on her hand. A small part of her felt like she was over reacting, but she also knew that to ignore the possibility would mean she really was all of those things the voice had called her.

"What would anyone want from me, anyway? I'm damaged, my core isn't right - I'm not a good candidate for anything."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff