CPS Customs(Closed) and Breedings(Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catching Paper Stars
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:36 pm

For both customs and breedings, please QUOTE ME to let me know that you've posted a request here! :3

User Image
Customs

Custom Request Form
Owner Name : (Gaia Name)
Custom Type : (Full custom or Semi-custom)
Starting Stage : (Kit or Warrior)
Cat Name : (Dustpelt, Oakleaf, Cinnamon, etc)
Build : (Example Bulky/smooth, Lean/Fluffy, Fluffy kittypet etc.)
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue : (Thunderclan, Kittypet, Rogue(ex Riverclan), etc)
Quick Description : (For semi-Customs: a quick 2-3 color idea, OR some kind of natural patterning like Tabby, Calico, or Color Point, or other breed specific markings like Van patterned. Semi-customs will always end up more natural looking for color pallets, even those that ask for colors like blue, green, and purple.)
Detailed Description : (For Full Customs: You MAY use photo references as reference IDEAS for a fully customed cat, however, we will not make a direct copy of that cat, sorry. It will be very close, though. Customs may also offer exact color pallets for your cats, and may include neon coloring, though for authenticity's sake, we do prefer more natural color, or for unnatural colors to be used sparingly. Example: A black cat with a neon pink blaze on it's chest, but white paws and tail tip. Other than that, you can design your cat to the tiniest details)

[color=blue]
[b] Owner Name :[/b]
[b] Custom Type :[/b]
[b] Starting Stage :[/b]
[b] Cat Name :[/b]
[b] Build :[/b]
[b] Gender :[/b]
[b] Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue :[/b]
[b] Quick Description :[/b]
[b] Detailed Description :[/b]
[/color]

Full Customs

Growing (Kit to Warrior)- 300K
Warrior Stage Only - 100K

Semi Customs
Growing (Kit to Warrior)- 100K
Warrior Stage Only - 50K

Full Customs may dictate all aspects of their cat, including ONE SMALL LINE-EDIT (with colorists that offer edits). Full customs may also request abnormal colorations (blue, green, purple and so on) or patterns (perfect stars, flame designs, checker board patterns, etc.)

Semi Customs may either choose three NATURAL colors (yes, limits may be pushed for blueish greys, greenish tinges, pinkish creams), OR a natural coat/breed pattern (Bengal, striped tabby, tortishell calico, tuxedo, etc) as well as the final lineart style (bulky smooth, lean and fluffy, lean and smooth, bulky and fluffy, and whatever other linearts we end up with later on down the road.)

Small Line Edits: 25k Per (Scars requiring line edits, ear tufts, ear nicks, shortened/no tail, etc)
Kittypet Collar on Clan Lines: 10K
Kittypet Lines without Collar: 5K
Larger Line Edits: 50K+ (Fluffier fur everywhere, hairless/shaved, missing leg, etc)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
Breeding

Breeding Request Form
If you're getting a random breeding, please go ahead and make your roll of 3 4-sided dice when posting!
Queen's owner : (Gaia Name)
Queen : (Name and Link to queen's cert or uncert)
Tom 1's owner : (Gaia Name, if different from queen's owner)
Tom 1 : (name and link to Tom's cert or uncert)
Tom 2's owner : (Add more as needed)
Tom 2 : (Add more as needed)
Breeding Type : (Random or Custom)
Number of Kits : (Custom Breeding Only)
Kit 1 Desciption : (Custom Breeding Only. Add more as needed. If you only want to custom a few of the litter, and would like some random babies as well, just put 'Random' as the description for the other kits. Random babies will only be 10K per. Be sure to include both coloration description as well as the warrior stage's body type, but remember, two smooth cat's cannot make a fluffy coat unless one of each parent cat's parents had a fluffy coat as well. yay genetics! This rule can be fudged for flatsale/gen1 kitties.)
[color=violet]
[b] Queen's owner :[/b]
[b] Queen :[/b]
[b] Tom 1's owner :[/b]
[b] Tom 1 :[/b]
[b] Breeding Type :[/b]
[b] Number of Kits :[/b]
[b] Kit 1 Desciption :[/b]
[/color]

Custom Breedings
15K per kit
Up to 9 kits
You decide what each individual kit will look like.

Random Breedings
Flat 40K
Roll 2 6-sided dice (one owner)
Or
Roll 3 4-sided dice (multiple owners)
Random Breedings will be colored per colorists design based on the parents.

Breedings will require one queen and up to four toms. A queen can kit a litter from a few partners, but each kit will only reflect one pairing.

Queen (Q) + TomA, TomB, and TomC would result in kits QA, QA, QB, and QC, respectively.

In the event there are more toms than kits produced, the colorists may choose to fudge the genetics. Example, Kit QAC, and will more or less be a chimera twin, where two genetically different cats are born as one (yes this is a real thing in nature, and it’s pretty darn cool biggrin )

Catching Paper Stars
Captain

Catching Paper Stars
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Custom Slots

1. StarrySeas

2. Angerora

3. Open

4. Open

Bribe Slot
-Closed-

Nursery

Den 1
Open

Den 2
Open

Den 3
Open

Bribe Den
-Closed-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 pm
Catching Paper Stars
CrispyChickenStrips
Catching Paper Stars
CrispyChickenStrips
Catching Paper Stars

Go for it :3

That's a gorgeous kitty btw
Can I use the art on any other RP site as long as I give you credit?

Ahhh thanks c:

Sure thing :3
Thank you c:

Oops! Now I've got a question for you :3

Which clan?
Umm shadowclan.  

CrispyChickenStrips

Feral Vampire

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Catching Paper Stars

Owner Name : StarrySeas
Custom Type : Full/Growing
Starting Stage : Kit
Cat Name : Glimmerkit/Glimmerpaw/Glimmerwind (or Glimmerrush/dash, haven't decided; want to RP her first)
Build : Slim, lithe, short coat
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue : Windclan
Quick Description : Cream/Siamese with shorthair/brown stripe markings on face, back of limbs, and tail.
Detailed Description : Typical blue Siamese eyes, cream coat, with borderline grey striped markings on head, back of each limb on the "calf," and most of her tail. See references under the spoiler tags:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is my cat Jewel! She's a real sweetheart 1/3 of the time, the other 2/3 she's bouncing off the walls and roughhousing/trying to attack the evil feets.

I'd also love to get her a sort of feather behind the ear edit, but I don't know how 'realistic' that is, or if that'd be in the same category as the edits you have listed. I would be open to paying well over 50k, too. But like I said if that's more of a bribe or special event type item I understand c:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:37 pm
StarrySeas
Catching Paper Stars

Owner Name : StarrySeas
Custom Type : Full/Growing
Starting Stage : Kit
Cat Name : Glimmerkit/Glimmerpaw/Glimmerwind (or Glimmerrush/dash, haven't decided; want to RP her first)
Build : Slim, lithe, short coat
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue : Windclan
Quick Description : Cream/Siamese with shorthair/brown stripe markings on face, back of limbs, and tail.
Detailed Description : Typical blue Siamese eyes, cream coat, with borderline grey striped markings on head, back of each limb on the "calf," and most of her tail. See references under the spoiler tags:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is my cat Jewel! She's a real sweetheart 1/3 of the time, the other 2/3 she's bouncing off the walls and roughhousing/trying to attack the evil feets.

I'd also love to get her a sort of feather behind the ear edit, but I don't know how 'realistic' that is, or if that'd be in the same category as the edits you have listed. I would be open to paying well over 50k, too. But like I said if that's more of a bribe or special event type item I understand c:

Oh gosh she's pretty! hmmm I might not be able to put that edit on the Kit art, but I think we could make it possible for the apprentice/warrior stages :3 Any preferences on what kind of feather you'd like?  

Catching Paper Stars
Captain

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:46 pm
Catching Paper Stars

Oh gosh she's pretty! hmmm I might not be able to put that edit on the Kit art, but I think we could make it possible for the apprentice/warrior stages :3 Any preferences on what kind of feather you'd like?

Thanks! And oh yeah I figured it'd only be on the warrior stage c:
A brown feather that matches one of the brown tones on her. As for size something that's proportional and probably just a kind of generalized feather like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Probably tucked behind an ear, held on by the will of Star Clan aha. Or if you think a string of some sort would be more appropriate, definitely go for it.

And how much would that edit be?  
Colorists Den

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces