Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] what has Two heads? (Carlos + AJ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:37 am
He had been left... alone! T.T Carlos was so not happy. His family had all helped of course they came in took all of his favorite things and dumped them into his room.

They set up a nice little area, swarmed him with licks and good byes and then left him. Left him with a little skull pin that rendered him in this strange form. He had been left all alone in a room that did not smell like him. It had his things, his favorite blanket an his toys but not his smell.

He left and floated around trying to get his bearings... everything was so much smaller like this. He wanted his family, he wanted Kara, whom had given him a dozen licks over before she too left him in the swirl of strips that was his family.

They abandoned him. He found a tree near his dorm and climbed up, clinging to a low branch and let out a pathetic little mew. Couldn't they hear him? He wanted them to come back.

meegane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:04 am
"AJ!" The Head called when they were having a leisure walk, looking for inspiration for the next dessert he should make. "Sup Bro?" He smiled, it was a great morning. "AJ!" It said. "Yes?" He randomly answered. "AJ~~~ I hear some sounds!" The Head shoved its head towards the boil. "I hear a soft sound, it's like meow~" The Head tried to imitate the sound but rather failed. The boil laughed, "Haha you want me to guess? Um...a bird? A vaisel? A foxfire? All wrong?" The Head shook his head one time after another. "I HEAR A MEOW~" It repeated again. AJ had no idea what Head was trying to tell him, so he asked a clever question. "Where did it come from?" The Head nodded at a certain direction and the boil followed. "Very close! Just over there!" It shouted.

When he got near to the location, he did hear a soft whine, very very light hard to catch. However, he was an amphisbaena, so it made no problem. "Who's there, can I help you?" He smiled lightly while asking the unknown existence softly.

"AJ! There! Look over there!" The Head yelled as if a kid in excitement, its eyes glowed.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:15 am
Some one was there. Someone was there! he peeked his head down form the branch and then saw that it wasn't his family, no, it was something with two heads. a small part of him peered down in curiosity. Then he realized that both heads were looking at him!

He meeped and turned as invisible as he could, (but was still rather visible) and he wrapped his paws and tail around the branch he was on, his illusions pulling down a branch from above to cover him.

From his perch he stared down at the other boil the tip of his tail flicking as his ears flattened. What was that? What was it? Don't look at Carlos. Words played across his head. Red, white heads... don't look at Carlos.

meegane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 am
"AJ! It's a kitty!" The Head opened its mouth and yelled, mouth opened and closed as it said exaggeratedly. When Carlos was watching, Head was staring at the striped blue cat student, his image was reflected in its red big eyes. They were like ruby, but brighter and redder. "A kitty on the branch~" It moved its big head happily. "A kitty on the branch, I only can see a tranche~" It rhymed with a light melody.

AJ tried to step closer, but suddenly the fluffy student disappeared. He couldn't help but giggled as the boil didn't notice his stripes were still there. Such a cute kitty. He grinned mischievously.

"Hello, I won't harm you. I am AJ, year 2 Amityville student. You don't look familiar, are you new scareling?" He persudaded. "Why are you on the tree? Something scary around?" Head shoved its head in curiosity out. "Oh, and that's Bro."

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:54 am
"What is white and red and had two heads? what sings with one and speaks with the other? AJ and brrrro." the kitten peeked his head out a little bit. His tail flicked and he watched them, and saw his own image, half faded in Bro's eyes. He meeped and tried to hid in the leaves again, clawing them down.

He closed his eyes and tried really hard to be invisible. Not that he had any more progress, the leaves did little to hide his blue form. Stop looking at Carlos. His tail wiggled, and he really really didn't like it. Where were his siblings? Why didn't they appear with their Cheshire grins and lure him away? He was all alone! He let out another pathetic mew.

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 am
AJ clapped and said in a little surprising tone. "Wow you are really talented~" A compliment was given. Head was happy at someone echoing on its song, though it was awful. It tried to sing what the kitty said. "What's white and red~ and has two heads~ What sings with one, and speak with the other~ It's AJ & Bro!" However, to its disappointment, the kitty got scared and hided up. "AJ~ Did I do anything wrong?" It asked in a sad tone, it wanted a cute kitty friend, why it's hiding? "Wuuuuuuuu it doesn't like me." The Head lowered its big head.

AJ gently patted the Head, "Maybe they are just shy?" and looked towards the boil and beamed. "Are you lost, kitty?" He picked out a bag of spookies to feed the downcast Head, it smelt so good, maybe it was the herbs, the aroma lingered and floating around.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:42 am
Bro tried to sing back his little Riddle. he opened his eyes and stared down unblinking from behind his leaves.

Sppokies? His ears perked as he sniffed the air. Defiantly spookeis. He stared down. He wanted spookies.

Bro wasn't looking anymore. Oh good he could come out. He leap from the tree and didn't quiet land, instead floated just a hair off the ground and stared up at them. Or Rather AJ. Maybe... was this one convinced by the eyes?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please Mr. he was all alone and sad and wanted spookies. He stood with his fore paws tucked up under his chin, floating. Waiting, watching. Yellow eyes bore into AJ.

meegane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:05 am
Head's mood changed dramatically when a bag of spookies was given, he munched his little tasty snacks happily behind the tall boil. If one looked carefully, they would notice the patterns were familiar, a big pocket watch, rabbit, mushroom, bottle labelled drink me, hat with a card written with an impossible date, teacup, poker cards, teapot, red and white roses, keys, cupcakes labelled eat me and finally if one dug to the bottom, there was a striped cat with a big grin and a pair of big big eyes. All whispered one word together: wonderland.

AJ grinned as Head seemed to be happy again, but with a peek, he discovered the shy kitty came down, floating. His action reminded AJ of Head, when it asked for foods. "Um? You want something from me? Would it be - spookies?" He slowly spoke out his guess, as if he had no idea what the boil was asking for with adorable expression and pose. "Unfortunately-" He paused, "I don't have any." He opened his hands wide, making a sorry face to the kitty. And then, all of a suddenly, maybe when the kitty was disappointed, he took a new bag tied with ribbon out. "SURPRISE?" He giggled, picking the bag with several fingers and reached out to where the boil would catch. "I made some for experiment, I think my friends might love it. You can have this bag, I still have more to share with them."

phantompanther13
Yes wonderland is back.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:34 am
When AJ said he didn't have and more spookies, Carlos deflated, ears melting and taking on the saddest look. He stared up at AJ, until he suddenly pulled out a little surprise. He let out a mew and leaned back all for of his limbs waving in the air, as if running around for a moment and then his illusion paws came out and grabbed the little bundle, (though Carlos stayed a little further away).

He pranced thought the air, just barely floating and ran behind the tree, checking out the goodies inside. He let out a soft trill and purred around the tree, curling his tail against it, tail out one end and his head peeking out the other.

What is black and blue with stripes all over?
Carlos the Cheshire cat.
What has the sky in it's hair and the moon in it's eyes?
Carlos the Cheshire cat.
What is invisible by day and glows by night?
Carlos the Cheshire cat.
What has a grin that is made of cheese?
Carlos the Cheshire cat. Mew!

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:51 am
AJ was happy that his surprising techniques worked so well, see, the kitty boil was waving his limbs in exultation. "Haha Glad that you like it. Don't worry, no one will take it from you." He giggled at his alerted behaviour, like treating a legit scaredy cat. How to treat such a cutie? The boil knew he couldn't use the same way he did to Trouble or Head, the kitty boil reminded him of Maple the adorable little witch. With love and patience, he believed he can get closer to him.

He saw the kitty boil being careful to stranger like him and hided back. Shortly, AJ saw he peeked out his little head and sang. Good kitty. He used his own way to introduce himself. "Oh hello Carlos the Cheshire Cat, I want to know your opinion of the spookies. Would you try one and tell me what you think?"

Cheshire cat huh. He remembered the cheshire cat that challenged him with riddles in Wonderland, but he never expect to see one in real life. Thanks Jacking Amityville, it was never a wrong decision.

"Hey, have you explore the campus yet? After all, you are gonna spent some times here and I can promise this is a very wonderful place, as wonderful as the Wonderland." He grinned with the pun he made.

Head, behind the boil was still working on the big bag it was given. If Carlos peeked at it, he will notice the bag Head had was much much bigger than his. "Yum! Yum!" Occasionally, some murmur could be heard with munching noises.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:44 am
"Spookies? Carlos liiikes spookies." he forgot to riddle, but that was ok. He ducked behind the tree and pulled out a treat testing it with a sniff before decided the fragrance was good and taking a small nibble.

He had never tasted anything like this before. He rolled the new taste on his tongue and then nibbled a bit more. It was good. His tail swished around and swayed peeking out occasionally from behind his tree.

Once he finished his snack he peeked his head back around the tree to see if his new friend was still there. He decided he would go. He turned as invisible as he could and "snuck" up to AJ, dropping his body low to the ground as he floated along but his tail was held high and swayed. He hummed his little song again as he moved and tried to coil his way under AJ, which didn't work very well in his human body. Still he coiled behind AJ and then looked at Bro who was happily munching. Now that he wasn't looking directly at Carlos, Carlos felt much more comfortable. Maybe this strange two headed snake would be a new brother.

Carlos never answered AJ's question about campus

meegane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 am
He watched but couldn't help giggled again at the adorable behvaiour of the Cheshire cat. As if someone was gonna steal the spookies from him, the boil carefully turned around and hided up. However, with good hearing, AJ could distinguish the crispy bite on the spookies and knew the kitty boil tried. The sound stopped for a while and then started again with bigger crispy munching sounds. The amphisbaena boil knew the Cheshire Cat was watching, so he grinned all the time so that he could only see smile when he peeked. "So what do you think? Would you like more?" He needed to see if there's any space for improvement.

The boil came out and followed behind him quietly, AJ turned his head at the back just to meet with the beautiful amber eyes of the kitty boil. Suddenly, there was a thundering sound coming from nearby. "Aha~ I think we've decided our first place, let's head to the creepeteria for some foods for Bro, if you don't object?" Yes, that was from Head's tummy, it was roaring and complaining the small amount of spookies wasn't enough to fill the black hole.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am
Carlos nodded his head vigorously at the question. Always more. Always. He would not care of he got a tummy ache.

And then he heard a roar. O.O

User Image

He bounced around until he found himself behind the tree again for a moment.

What was that?

What WAS that?

That was Bro's stomach?

Carlos peeked out and stared for a long moment before coming back out slowly. Carefully sniffing the air. He only smelled the other student. It looked safe.

Carlos very carefully made his was over making every use of the small grass as he floated. It didn't cover him completely and he felt exposed. He turned as invisible as he could again. (Which wasn't very much.)

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:24 am
It was delightful to find more people to try his product, each time he would make more than enough. "Great! Do you have skellyphone or iPhone so that I can text you when I bake something?" He smiled and picked out his. It wasn't surprised that Carlos got startled, but he didn't expect he would be that scared.

"Oh my....ahahahaha" The funny actions nearly killed him for smirking. "I-I am sorry to scary you like that." He close his mouth and turned away for a while, body shaking for not to laugh out. "Here's something for apology." AJ handed him a little chocolate. "Don't tell anyone." He got a bit close and whispered near Carlos's ear. "I just made one or two, even Bro didn't know shhhhh." He leaned back after finishing the sentence, those were made when Head was napping, he wanted to practice what Xiu taught him.

"Okay, creepteria is this way, follow me." He resumed to normal speaking volume, started walking slowly with his hands in pockets, the long white hair tail waved with the breeze.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:47 am
A skellyphone or eyephone?

Carlos shook his head. Nope, he didn't have those things. His older siblings did but he never needed one. Generally a simple call out into the woods brought him a coming. When he wasn't asleep.

He peered up at AJ was he laughing? >( Carlos's eyes scrunched up in what was probably a frown. It was hard to tell behind his cloths.

But then chocolate! Immediately his little wispy paw reached out and took the new chocolate, taking a bite and then suddenly dropping it in excitement. He picked it back up an dusted it off, it was fine. Chomp chomp. The stuff melted in his mouth and he seemed to be in heaven for a moment.

They were secret? Ok he was good at keeping secrets. His tail flicked adn he nodded floating after him.

More foods? That's what Creepatrias were right? Food places. Usually he merely got whatever his parents brought home, usually Mice minis. Though his parents told him he was old enough to hunt for himself.

Carlos was way too lazy for that. If it didn't practically crawl into his paw, why bother? Someone would feed him.

But now he could just go get it without hunting it. Magical food place, here he came! He followed tail held high and swaying as he hummed to himself.

Here comes Carlos.

Carlos the Cheshire cat, cute as cute can be.
Carlos the Cheshire cat, pretty as pretty indeed
Carlos the cutest cat, The cutest cat there is.
Carlos the Cheshire cat, cute as cute can be. Mew!

Maybe Bro would try and sing along.

meegane

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas