Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mysterious Fathoms (Llyr & Marzena) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:46 am
She had been shut in her room as usual.

Even after being woken up, partly due to the shock of her death and partly because of all the noise and explosions outside, Marzena stayed locked behind a door. She couldn't quite understand why the school was holding an open house event at this very time, especially when they had been caught up in yet another strange dream involving royalty. Or had it been just her?

When she closed her eyes, she could still see the puppet that had looked so much like her, uttering words of apology before she was stabbed and killed by the very weapon she had used to attack the White Queen. As if that wasn't enough, she could still see her face, framed by platinum blonde tresses, with no hint of the dark blues her hair had now became.

It was after they all left and in the dead of the night that she finally slipped out.

Clad in only a simple black swimsuit and her seal skin, Marzena let a deep sigh out of her as she dipped her legs into the cold waters of the lake. That dream had felt like forever, and there had been hardly any large bodies of water to swim in. She had certainly missed this.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 pm
Llyr was at the lake because where else would he be.

Entirely ignorant of whatever had just happened to the students at Amityville, and engaged within his own vague world, Llyrendil had been spending each night at the lake in the forest, partly because the water was irresistible, but also because there was just something so very relaxing about being in the water. It made him feel good, made him feel calm, and it was this that gave him some sense of relaxation in a world that he could not really understand.

Except this time, apparently, he wasn't alone in his thoughts.

He'd been underwater for several moments when he saw the legs dip into the lake. Llyr tilted his head curiously at them, because he had never been here before and seen anyone else, except perhaps that pretty puppy. He swam towards them, his hair floating like a cloud behind them.

He reached out and experimentally poked one of the legs.

Melodine Cantus
sorry about llyr......................./stares into space

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:51 pm
It had been so sudden that Marzena could not help but jerk slightly in response, along with a little gasp. The shock soon subsided as she chastised herself for being caught off guard; how many times had her younger siblings tried this on her in the past, after all?

Of course, she was much more relaxed with dealing with them, and sometimes she had just even ignored them outright. But this? She didn't even know who this was, and Marzena was extremely particular about others touching her especially when it was not someone she was close with. (And only Sibyl was someone she would only very grudgingly file into that category.)

Sibyl did not have long black hair, however. The selkie peered into the water, and her hand suddenly dived into the area near her legs, attempting to grab whoever it was and haul them out of the water.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 pm
Unfortunately for Llyr, Marzena's aim was dead on, and the hand she plunged into the water was aimed straight for Llyr's head. He felt fingers in his hair, tangling in the dark locks, and then he was pulled upwards, coughing and sputtering in spite of his ability to breathe underwater.

Then he just stood there, dripping wet, and gave the unfamiliar ghoul a wounded look.

"I was just trying to see what was going on."

Melodine Cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 pm
It reminded her eerily of the days when she would grasp a baby seal by the scruff of its neck and haul it out of the water, especially when her siblings tried not only poking, but tickling her underwater. And even though the boil she hauled out of the water looked nothing like a seal nor her younger siblings, that expression upon his face was akin to the looks they had used to give her.

It was this thought that made Marzena's grasp loosen and slowly release her grip on his hair. "I could have kicked you." She said, looking quite unimpressed. "In the face." She had never done that, of course; no matter how brash Marzena seemed, she was always a tad gentler when it came to the waters.

"Do you do that to everyone who tries to take a swim?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:35 pm
It reminded her eerily of the days when she would grasp a baby seal by the scruff of its neck and haul it out of the water, especially when her siblings tried not only poking, but tickling her underwater. And even though the boil she hauled out of the water looked nothing like a seal nor her younger siblings, that expression upon his face was akin to the looks they had used to give her.

It was this thought that made Marzena's grasp loosen and slowly release her grip on his hair. "I could have kicked you." She said, looking quite unimpressed. "In the face." She had never done that, of course; no matter how brash Marzena seemed, she was always a tad gentler when it came to the waters.

"Do you do that to everyone who tries to take a swim?"

kuroopu

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 pm
Llyr toyed with the sodden hem of his robes, staring resolutely at the ghoul with an expression akin to a kicked puppy. Finally, he said, in a very quiet voice that was barely audible,

"I just wanted to see about being friends."

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:56 am
Marzena was all too familiar with that look. It was something her younger siblings found that they could pull on her to make her budge, well somewhat. Radek had it down to perfection especially, and more often than not had used it to pull her along into some dumb harebrained scheme.

God, she hated that look.

The ghoul sighed, lips pursed as she walked past him into the deeper waters. It almost seemed as though she was going to ignore him, but then she turned around, an eyebrow raised. "What's your name? I'm... Marzena. Selkie."

kuroopu

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 pm
He thought for a moment maybe she was going to just leave him, which he probably wouldn't have objected to, but still would have made him a little disappointed.

But then she turned around and his eyes lit up, Llyr smiling.

"Llyrendil," he said proudly. "My name is Llyrendil and I'm a nix."

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:55 am
"Llyrendil." She repeated. "I see." Marzena was not one to offer 'nice to meet you's, because she certainly wasn't one that sought out to meet others fairly often.

"Nix." At first she thought he meant nyx, as in night. But he seemed the sort to be a water demon rather than something more shadowy. "That's a demon, right?" Demons were generally the sort that could get away with physical attractiveness, after all. There was a part of her that admired them somewhat, but selkies weren't demons.

And thus, they were usually thought of as weak; neither their human or natural form looked particularly monstrous.

kuroopu

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:22 pm
"Yes," said Llyr proudly. "I'm a water demon, see?"

And he promptly turned himself into water and then back again, smiling brightly at this selkie creature person who was most definitely not the cute and fluffy Sibyl like he'd originally thought, but who was still very pretty.

He said as much, too.

"You're lovely," Llyr said happily.

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:45 am
Okay. She hadn't expected him to be quite literally, a water demon. "Now that's useful." At the very least, it seemed more practical and threatening than a cute seal.

Marzena looked slightly taken aback by his compliment. She knew she was certainly not physically intimidating in any way, but it had been a while since someone had told her she was pretty. "My sisters always said I'd look nicer if I smile." She said flatly.

Clearly, she had no interest in smiling.

kuroopu

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 pm
Llyr frowned.

"So why aren't you smiling?" he asked pointedly. "I think they'd be right, you would look simply lovely if you smiled..."

He trailed off, still staring at her somewhat creepily wistfully.

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am
Marzena's face blanched in disgust.

"Selkies are monsters." She said pointedly. "Monsters are supposed to be physically intimidating. Look at me." Tall, lithe, pale skin, if one didn't know better, they'd group her together with Llyrendil based on looks alone.

"I don't really like smiling anyway."

kuroopu

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:22 pm
Llyr looked aghast.