[PRP] Protect the Queen (Tikahn, Elsa, Ezen) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image A few days had passed since the intense blizzard that had holed Tikahn and Elsa up in the small cave for a few hours. The male had been in a state of walking out clouds since. Their time together had been eye opening and heart-pounding at the same time, and while no words were said between them that confirmed their feelings, their actions had spoken more than loud enough. Just laying side by side and looking out at the storm together had been enjoyable, but when their confidence grew and noses and paws bumped against one another, it was more than enough to know there was something there besides loyal pride member and queen.

Giddiness made Tikahn even more clumsy than usual, and as he walked through the pride he tripped over a few hidden logs and rocks, the snow just deep enough to keep the obstacles out of sight. He didn't care, though. He was walking on air! Never before had he had a lioness that took up all of his thoughts, and as he stumbled and tripped and bounced along, he had a wide smile on his face. Tikahn had nowhere in particular he wanted to go, he just needed to move, his legs itching to walk. He was so used to moving that staying still while his mind raced wasn't something he could do.

He found himself at the edge of the island in no time, ice stretching out before him all the way to the opposite shore. It didn't take long to brush aside the snow to expose the ice, and he began to slip and slide across the cleared patch, having a bit of fun while getting out some energy.

Lithia_Brandon
Sorry it took so long! RL suddenly ate me. Good to go now though =3 EDIT: I never closed the quote. I AM SORRY oTL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:18 pm
SilverLutz
No worrieeess, I'm always super late and slow, ahaha. I didn't even know this was made ;-;

Elsa had never felt this way before, but for once, that was not a bad thing. Usually, her new experiences were ones of trial and difficulty, but this time? This felt warm and beautiful, and one of the best things she had ever felt. She was exited and very happy, and fairly confused to boot. It was terrifying in a lovely way, and she was scared that she was getting ahead of herself. What if he did not feel the same way, whatever it was?

No, she was worrying for nothing, as she always did. She let herself get paranoid and put her fears forward, but she knew that this was safe. He was safe. She had been there, after all, with him, and knew that he was feeling the same things she was. He wouldn't have stayed with her, right?

When she spotted him sliding across the ice she smiled and bounced toward him after a moment of bashful hesitation. She crossed the ice without much effort, as used to it as she was, using the way it liked to slide under her paws to help her movements.

"Tikahn!" she called, slowing herself enough to lightly bump into him on the ice. It was mostly on purpose, but she was immediately embarrassed after she did it, hoping she didn't knock him over or hurt him any way.

She smiled at him sheepishly, ears coiled back. Nervous but happy anyway. She was just glad to see him, over everything else, and all that worry could just wait.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 pm
Tikahn was so involved with his slipping and sliding he didn't notice Elsa approach. It wasn't until a flash of movement caught his eye that he realized he wasn't alone. Her pelt blended in so well to their surroundings that she was nearly on top of him before that happened, though. His ears perked up instantly as she slid forward, and he laughed when she bumped into him a bit, sending him sliding away just a bit.

"Hello," he said, a bit breathless from running around just moments before. That didn't stop the grin on his face, though, and he carefully moved back to the Queen's side. "That was fun," he added, lifting a paw to rest it against her shoulder, giving her a light push so she could slide across the ice as well. "I didn't think I'd see you out here! Not a clear day, anyway," he teased very gently, tail flicking back and forth. The last time they'd been on the ice that incredible storm had been whipping through their manes. When the weather was fair, Elsa tended to stick to the island.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm
SilverLutz

Elsa smiled at him as he slipped away from her, and she smiled brightly. When he came back to push her she couldn't help but giggle, spinning a bit as she let herself slide. She pushed her paws and skated about a bit, not having much trouble staying upright as she moved around him.

"Oh, I was hoping a storm might roll through," she said at his teasing, smiling at him warmly. Despite her cold pelt, she was a very kind and loving lioness, and she was very glad to have found a friend as dear to her as Tikahn.

"I'm surprised to find you still on your feet."

She skated a circle around him, using her paws to keep her balance, swinging her tail with her movements. She scooted closer to him and bumped him, this time a bit more forcefully, grinning as she did so. She knew he was still getting his ice paws under him, and she felt like giving him a hard time about it.

Everyone needed a little fun, right?

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 pm
As Elsa nudged him again, this time harder, Tikahn had to extend his claws to help from sliding onto his rump. He spun in a delicate circle, legs splayed, and waited to come to a stop. He was laughing the whole time, enjoying the back and forth they could have now that he wasn't a nervous wreck and she wasn't walking on eggshells.

"Oh, that's how we're going to play this game, hm?" he asked as he carefully turned himself around, using his claws to stay somewhat balanced. Once he faced her he lowered his head and wiggled his bum in the air, as if to pounce, but he knew that would be a bad idea. Instead he moved forward as quickly as he could, trying to skate along like Elsa did, and by the time he was going at a good clip he was a tangle of paws. He slipped and slid across the ice, finally reaching Elsa on his back. He knocked her legs out from under her as he went, pushing her along now in a laughing heap.

"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry!' he tried to say as they slow slid to a stop. "That was completely unintentio-"

User ImageA heart-stopping roar cut Tikahn off. A bit of snow fell from the trees on the island as the sound died away and a very large, very angry lion emerged between the now slightly snow-less branches. Ezen, one of the guards, took it as his personal mission to assure that the queen was not harmed in any way, shape, or form, and had no problem telling a lion - or anyone for that matter - when they were crossing a line. He had no problem using his strength to reinforce that statement if he was met with resistance.

The blue lion was on the ice in no time. He wasn't running, but even still he seemed to eat up the distance between them incredibly fast. Paws didn't slide at all on the ice as he walked out to the two lions, towering over both of them as they lay still tangled on the frozen lake.

"Your majesty, are you all right?" he asked, his teeth bared, eyes narrowed, and voice gruff as he stared at Tikahn, even though he addressed the queen. Although he was ready to pull the smaller lion away from the queen forcibly, he would never attack in the presence of Elsa unless told to do so.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:31 pm
SilverLutz

Elsa was laughing as she watched him as he turned to play with her, feeling light and young. She loved the way she made him feel, and how happy she was whenever he was around. With him she forgot all the troubles of her home, of the pride she was trying to rebuild. Maybe it was selfish to steal these moments, but she could not stop herself. She did not want to.

She needed him, and this. She wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Well, that was what she was thinking, anyway, until he slid into her legs and she was sent sprawling to the ice. Maybe she could do with a little less of the falling down and embarrassing herself, but even that just made her laugh and feel things she rarely got to feel. She was tangled up in him and laughing so hard she could barely catch a breath, shaking her head when he started to apologize.

Then she heard a familiar sound and tensed.

"Oh no!"

She struggled to disentangle herself from Tikahn, and she turned in time to see Ezen approaching. The large lion was her protector, and someone she considered very dear to her. She did know, though, how very seriously he took his job of protecting her. Which would probably not go well for Tikahn, all things considered, if she didn't step in now.

"I'm okay, Ezen," she said gently, gathering herself and trying to feign some modicum of calm grace, "It was just an accident. We were... uhm..." playing did not sound like a very Queen-ish word, and she looked at Tikahn for help.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 pm
Tikahn's ears pressed against his head as the huge lion came storming towards them, slowly slinking away with his belly on the ice. Once Ezen reached them he stayed low, letting Elsa stand to address the guard. He offered the bigger male a weak smile, nodding in agreement with Elsa. He hadn't meant to knock her off her feet, after all...and it wasn't like they'd been going that fast!

As Elsa turned to look at him, he lifted his head from the ice, although he kept his ears pressed back against his head. "Just practicing. I'm still not that great on the ice, so Elsa was...demonstrating how to properly walk on it. I mean the Queen," he said quickly, the look on Ezen's face darkening as he used her name.

Ezen kept his icy gaze on Tikahn as Elsa spoke to him, a quiet snarl leaving his lips at the little slip-up from the other male. Elsa was to be spoken to with respect, not her first name, especially from a 'commoner'.

"Practicing...right," he growled, still not amused. "There are others you could practice with, but if the Queen has graced you with her presence, then the least you could do is not go careening in to her, possibly causing her harm." He had no qualms about the other male getting hurt, though. Elsa was a completely different matter.

Finally he turned to Elsa and bowed his head in respect. "If you need me to remove him, your majesty, I will have no trouble in doing so."

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:56 pm
SilverLutz

Elsa's fur bristled when Tikahn called her Queen, though she understood why he needed to. She much preferred it when he called her by her real name, as he was one of the few that did not have to stand on ceremony with her. She appreciated that about him, and it had been a hard won victory for him to shake that need to respect her to the utmost degree.

"Ezen..." Elsa said gently. He was mad, and she knew why. He just wanted to keep her safe, and she was not helping by running off all the time and not telling him where she was going. It was hard to be the Queen's bodyguard when she spent most of her time pretending she did not need one.

"No, no, I don't need you to... to remove him. He's honestly not causing any trouble. He's my friend. Please, Ezen, I'm fine. Go back home, okay? Thank you for your concern and your efforts, they are not unappreciated." She held herself upright, and looked as Queenly as she could manage, bowing her head graciously.

She looked at Tikahn and almost lost her composure, suddenly struck with a strong desire to laugh. She fought it back as valiantly as she could, though her eyes lit up and her mouth trembled as she fought back the smile.

Only they would get into a mess like this.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:15 pm
Tikahn grinned weakly at Ezen as he continued to berate him for sliding in to Elsa, and he cast a quick glance at the female to see how she was taking this. Aside from looking a little frazzled it appeared that dealing with this mountain of a lion was a daily thing for her. Perhaps not always like this, but she did seem comfortable around him.

He nodded quickly to agree with the lion, not wanting to make him even more upset. "Oh yes, any more...practicing will be done with the utmost caution, I can assure you. It really was an accident. And I think I cushioned her fall a bit," he added, glancing at Elsa with a weak smile. He saw that she was trying to hold back her laughter, though, and his ears lifted a bit as his smile grew. Oh good...she wasn't upset about this whole ordeal. He had been a bit worried.

Ezen lifted his head from the bow as Elsa spoke to him, a frown on his face as he glanced between the queen and Tikahn. A friend? She didn't seem too nervous around the other lion, and if the truth was to be told, he was confident the queen could best him in a fight. While certainly not cowardly, the other lion was so meek and submissive that he wondered if he was even really a threat, other than being clumsy.

At the request to return to the island, though, Ezen lifted his head a bit higher in displeasure. The thanks did little to soothe his ruffled feathers, but if it were the wish of the queen, he'd do it.

"As you wish, your majesty. But should you need help, call out. I won't be far." He knew the queen valued her privacy and he did give her space, but he was usually within earshot of a roar should she need help quickly. Otherwise she tended to find him without any hassle.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 pm
SilverLutz

Elsa bit her tongue and nodded at Ezen affectionately.

"Thank you for your concern, Ezen. I'll be back home soon, you do not have to worry about me tonight."

Ever since she had stayed too long in that cave with Tikahn, though Ezen did not know that was where she had been, the much larger lion seemed to be even more protective of her whereabouts. He was very loyal and she did find that to be a very dear thing, but she just wanted a little time to enjoy her crush on Tikahn.

More than a crush, she knew that, and she knew he felt the same. it was just so hard for either of them to really say it. Especially with a giant snow lion yelling at them.

She smiled sheepishly at Ezen and nodded her head. She knew if she really did need help, he would be there in a heartbeat. She waited for him to retreat before she looked at Tikahn and the giggle she had been holding back finally escaped. She started laughing and shaking her head, bumping her head against his and rubbing his neck.

She realized what she was doing and pulled back, almost losing her entire neck into her shoulders and staring at him with wide eyes.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:02 pm
Ezen was still for some time before nodding just a bit, his stern expression firmly in place. He leaned in just slightly to stare into Tikahn's eyes intensely, a silent warning held in his own. Hurt the queen and he'd have Ezen to answer to. After a moment he turned away, making his steady but swift way across the ice. A little shift among the low branches and he was gone, his pelt helping him to disappear into the scenery.

Tikahn held his breath as the larger lion stared him down, offering Ezen a weak smile as he finally pulled away. He let out the stale air quickly as Ezen walked back to the island, and once the tip of his tail was out of sight, he glanced at Elsa.

"That was really scary. He's huge!" he said weakly even as she laughed and moved closer, her head bumping and nuzzling his. His whole body relaxed at the comforting touch, the nerves soothing and fur flattening from it's fluffed position. He was about to lean in and return the affection when Elsa pulled back, her eyes wide and body tense. It was Tikahn's turn to chuckle, and he leaned in to nuzzle her nose with his.

"Don't be shy," he said quietly, his own voice betraying his own nervousness. "You talk to that mountain of a lion like he's a cub while I cower in my fur...you don't have to be nervous around me."

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 am
SilverLutz

Elsa smiled at him affectionately and nodded her head slowly. She wondered if the snow might melt from how warm she was feeling, but that was a very silly thought. It just made her want to smile and laugh even more, and she moved toward him again, nuzzling him gently. She felt at peace, and she wanted to linger in that feeling forever.

"Maybe we should go to our little cave... we'll be safe there, though there's no storm... and alone."

She stepped back to look at him thoughtfully, hopeful and timid, but taking the risk. She had to take more risks, right? She smiled and nodded her head behind her, turning and walking slowly toward their little hide away, hoping he would follow her.

Once there, she just wanted to disappear with him for a little while, and just be a lioness with a lion she was falling head over paws for.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm
Tikahn felt similar, so warm inside he was surprised he wasn't melting the ice he stood on. The cuddling wasn't helping matters much, either, because between their shared body heat he was certain they'd end up dispelling the eternal winter that seemed to hug their little island home. He closed his eyes to enjoy the moment, his heart still beating a bit quickly from their encounter with Ezen.

As Elsa spoke he pulled his head back so he could look at her, his blue eyes widening slightly at the suggestion. Back to the cave? There was no storm to watch this time and the cave was pretty tiny, so they'd definitely have to entertain themselves. Oh....

The look on Elsa's face tugged at his heartstrings. How could a queen look so timid? Especially looking at him, of all lions! The clumsy, goofy guy that he was. Gods, he was lucky to have caught her eye. Tikahn quickly nodded, not wanting to leave her waiting, his heart beating quickly again but for different reasons this time. "I think that sounds like a great idea," he said with a tiny smile, moving to stand beside her as he started to walk, letting his tail curl around hers once he fell into step with her. Some alone time in the cave would certainly be nice...especially since Ezen wouldn't be there to yell at him if he ended up in slightly more precarious situations than the one he found them in before.

Lithiasaur

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff