15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

It was beaten.

And perhaps a little bloody.

The large blob of stained white fur lie still, except for the shallow breaths it took between snorts of inhales and murmurs of incoherency. Beside the body lay a pouch half empty, the liquid inside slowly dribbling onto the ground, and its owner had left it uncorked.

A mistake he would pay greatly for when he awoke.

A wind blew across the caves system and sent shiver down the male's spine, but didn't dare wake him up. It was almost as if he were dead. Only he was breathing so that was out of the question. Perhaps the pouch next to him held key to his comatose state, perhaps it didn't. One thing was for sure -

He had forgotten his "DO NOT DISTURB" sign back at his den.

Tara de Draiocht
Might have to poof for a bit and handle some chores. If I get a reply while i'm gone. I'll tag ya when I return <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image It was marvelous!

The day was so marvelous!

How can anything be anything but marvelous?

Tarakini stretched out her muscles with delight and pleasure. She had won her first battle, met a rather handsome male that was so good at certain things that would do to talk about in public, AND the sun was out. Now there was only a little matter of what to do or who to bug. "Hmmm." Tarakini wandered out of her current homecave and looked around for victims to annoy. A simple look around indicated that there was nothing around her home and so she wandered away to see what she could find.

Kini had been walking long when suddenly up ahead she spotted a lump of fluff. Oh! Could it be fresh kill? The thought caused her to lick her muzzle in delight, but the closer she got the clearer the fluff became. It was the captain! A devilish smirk grew on her face as Kini spotted his alcohol pouch."Hey there Cap!" She made her voice a little bit too loud and super friendly. "Looks like you had yourself a party of one!"

Depawsit
Okeedokes! (:

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:46 pm
Her voice!

It was like nails on a chalkboard, and the strain on his ears was too much. The male bleary eyed and woozy, pulled his groggy head up from its slumped and pitiful position only to lock eyes with the purple female from the day before. He debated whether it was a dream, but she spoke again and her voice quickly dismissed any of those theories.

"Whatteru doin here? Go away" He grumbled, half assedly swatting his paw at her before all together giving in and slumping back into the dirt and rocks beneath him. It was by no means a comfortable place to take a nap, but he didn't care. His head was pounding, his ears were screeching, and his body just didn't wanna move.

But he could still feel her looming over his shoulder, her proud smirk plastered across that smug little face. He could just scratch it right off! But that was the aftermath of the booze talking, he'd never been a violent lion. Nor did he ever intend to be.

"Ino yer still here .. can smell yer ... FACE" He blurted out the first thing that came to his addled min, before letting loose a ferocious case of the hiccups.

Great, what else could go wrong this morning?

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 pm
"Aww Cap," Tarakini playfully pawed at Val's head before jumped back a bit when the wild swing missed...by a lot. "Don't be like that!" In a mocking way she used her front right paw and brought it up to her heart. "You wound me with your words! Truly!" She pouted before giving him a raspberry with her tongue. Jerk. Came the silent thought. "What has you so dead looking today? Don't you have responsibilities as captain or something? Oh!" She paused as a thought hit her. Delighted she leaned down even more caught up in the excitement. "Maybe I could be your shadow!! You can show me around or what you do! You must have some minions!" Tarakini trailed off at the thought of brawny male lions, it was such a lovely thought. She turned around to look back at the pissed off looking male that was still on the ground. "Oh! I don't think I mentioned my name last time! Its Tarakini!"

Depawsit
<3 ;; all the lub.

woohoo one final down! Two more to go~~~!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 am
He needed a rock.

A nice heavy rock, one he could put on top of his head to drown out this lady's incessant chatter. The crushed head would be a pleasant side effect of the otherwise unorthodox treatment for unwanted attention. He grunted to himself as she pawed at his head. Why couldn't she just let him sleeeeep? His lids hung low with sleep as he tried to pay attention to whatever it was this one was yammering on about, but she was just too damned perky for ... well whatever the hell time it was! He didn't care, he was too hungover to care.

"youwoundmewithyervoice" He attempted to mumble, but all that came out was a moshed slur of words that only the most skilled of linguist could distinguish. He could still feel her bearing down on him, lecturing him about his duties. What did she know about a captain's duty? She had the capabilities of a thrall at best! Besting him in an inebriated duel didn't make her any better in his eyes.

"S'my day off..." He grumbled, flicking his tail in her face to irritate her. It was about all he could muster. But it only seemed to entice her more, soon she was right in her ear whispering something about shadows and minions. "The 'ell are you on bout this time? He questioned, finally pulling his head up far enough to look her right in the eyes. She seemed excited about something .. truthfully he'd only heard half of her words so he hadn't a clue what she was on about.

"'Ats a nice name... Takini ..... it sounds like a good drink ...." His inebriated expression warmed up as he tried to imagine what such a drink would taste like. Probably exotic and fruity ... a rare delicacy, Aw dammit! Now he'd have to create it!

Tara de Draiocht
Wooo!

My finals aren't til the end of the month, but i'm so excited for them to get here and be done with! XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:50 pm
Tarakini wrinkled her nose at his behaviour. Were all captains here like this? So far he was the only one she had encounter and... well--The flickering of his tail on her face shocked her and then angered her as she glared downward at the lazy lump. "Hey!" She barked in the most sternest voice she could and pounded the ground with her front paw. Kini could already see him drifting back to a drunken coma and got her claws ready just in case. "Don't piss me off Cap! Besides I want information!" Kini knew it wasn't too smart to gather information from someone that was inebriated but he was all she had at the moment... and she really did want to see the warriors. She smiled pleasantly when he groaned and waited to see if he would get up or not.

She had dealt with his kind before. Those who were grumpy at the world and she would not! NOT! Be scared off from her mission of finding hot warriors--*cough* social interaction. Plus it couldn't hurt to have connection with someone that had the rank of captain... though to be honest Kini thought she pissed him off more than anything. Too bad about that. She wandered still what he would have been like sober.

Depawsit
sad I want to kill my prof... he changed the format of the final today about 2 hrs ago, and the final is tomorrow... and its more than just M/C now. scream

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces