Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:13 am
User Image

The sky was wide upon above Kuu's clearing and the sun beat down. It was the first really warm day in months, a sign spring was finally here in force. Kuu had been itching to swim for weeks but the weather was just too cold to warrant doing it safely, she had swam just a week ago with Mariam and it had turned out not so good the next day. So when she woke up with a warm breeze on her fur she was super excited. She didn't even stretch before wadding into the water.

When she got in she shivered a bit, the water was still cold from the snow runoff high in the mountains. But it felt nice on a warm day like today. It didn't take her long to waddle deeper into the river till her hooves were no longer touching the floor and she was just a head moving along in the water. She was so happy she barely noticed the weight land on her head and didn't realize Aki had landed on her till he spoke.

"Having fun I see. Are you sre you should be swimming so soon after last time?"

Kuu huffed at him. "Stop being a worrier Aki I'll be fine. I only caught a small cold geez." Really the incident was nothing, she had wanted to try swimming with another person, which was actually pretty uncharacteristic of her, but the air was cold and the river colder so she froze a little. But she was fine now and Akiru had nothing to get his feathers in a bunch over. "You know I've been wanting to swim for weeks now. Plus I saw a lovely little purple stone the other day and I think it'll go gorgeouse next to the daisies." Adding decerations to Kuu and AKiru's garden was something they both love doing but for AKiru it was a weakness.

Aki ruffled his feathers a little hesitating before finally taking off and landing in a near by tree. "Be careful okay."

Kuu looked him in the face flicked her ears forward and dived holding her breath like a normal horse wouldn't be able to. It only took her a second to swim to the bottom grab oval shaped stone in her mouth before pushing herself back to the surface. slowly she paddled her way to shore shook the excess water off and placed the stone in front of her.

Aki landed just then on the floor and chirped. "That is a lovely stone. I'll place it in front of the daisies now, they've already started sprouting you know?" He said just before picking up the stone and flying it into place.

"Oh thats good I was worried we had planted them too early this year." She stayed in the sun soaking in the rays with her eyes closed planning on going back in the water when she warmed up a little. It was such a nice day for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:51 pm

User Image

Kye heard the mating calls of birds and woke up to stretch her legs before leaving her hideout inside a deserted cave. The sun found her presence and shone upon her fire-y red hair as she strolled through the open clearing to warm up her muscles. Spring slowly crept through the lands of the soquili. Little wild plants have started to sprout between the moist patches of soil and grass.

The mare licked her fangs and muttered under her breath as she noticed a river at the end of her path. She thought she had saw something float along the current and blinked twice. Maybe it was just the droplets of blood she was seeing through her eyes. She never knew why, but, every now and then, red tears would trickle down her face at unexpected times without warning.

Without much effort, she jumped over low prickly bushes and went to test out the river's depth. From just looking at it, anyone would think the water's not deep but the further she waded into the water, the deeper she seemed to sink in it. Part of her long hair started to get wet too as water had reached her shoulders. She did not like the situation she was in since she's not a good swimmer and got out of there.

Dripping wet with water, she continued to walk along the river and shook herself dry as she went to find another way to get past the river.

Moon_Princess_Yuki
thank for being so patient with me emo

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:12 am
Kuu breathed in and soaked in a little more sun before finally getting up to swim again. When she went to the river this time she didn't immediately dive in but stayed in shallow water playing. She kicked the floor watching the dirt cloud as she disturbed it and chasing small schools of fish as they tried to hide from her hooves. She giggled and laughed always loving to play in the water. She soon found her self chest deep in water when chasing one school of fish a little too far. She looked around sucked in some air and lowered her self and her head till just her ears were poking out of the calm river. She opened her eyes and watched the school she was chasing swim into the deep end and scatter when a larger fish tried to eat them. She burst back up 30 seconds later and giggled as she tried to get more air. She wished she could stay down there longer to just watch the water and feel the flow but these small little windows into the world below would have to do.

FrostyPeaches
sorry my self for taking so long

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces