Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:33 am
User Image
Cert | Teepee

Another bright morning for the stallion and it was something he didn’t mind too much. The sun did however hurt his sensitive eyes sometimes and he found shade to be much more soothing then simply wandering about in open landscape.

Today was a little different for the stallion. He was going to travel. It was something he never did and the only traveling he ever known was about thirty feet away from his father. He didn’t care much for seeing the world and was pretty content was simply remaining in the same boring place for his whole life. He had wanted to see the prairie or the meadow for a long time now. He had heard many stories that there were butterflies there and he wanted to watch them live out there lives. Another incentive was the small animals that were always running around the area. He would sit like a statue if he had to just so he could see them interact with things.

So as he began to slowly saunter away from his resting spot, he swished his tail behind him and headed in a random direction hoping it would lead him there. He was still new to the land and the tall grass or the swampland was the only place he really knew.

Swishing his tail a second time, he wandered across the plain pretty content and he was going to keep it that way.

Nikkichomp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

A variety of birdsongs rang through the meadow. Aiko stood in a tall patch of grass, holding still, listening intently to each song. Her ears swiveled in tiny movements as she filtered through the songs, trying to learn each one. Once she learned the songs, she'd go search for the birds one by one and learn which colors went with each song. Her eyes stayed pointed toward the sky, watching for any birds which sang as they flew overhead. It'd be near-impossible for her to notice anyone approaching her location.

xXPandamoniumXx

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Nikkichomp

I have just realized I am a derpy quoter. Apparently my brain thought leaving out some x characters from your username was an okay thing to do. Let me know if you'd prefer to continue or abandon this RP heart  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games