Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Dominie's Flat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm
xxxxD O M I N I CxxxA N DxxxG R A C I E ' SxxxF L A Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxLOCATED IN London xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:55 pm

The previous family, Dominic, Grace and Eve McHalen have moved out of the loft and into a new home in Ottery St Catchpole, Devon, England.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:02 pm

This is an Open Roleplay Location

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:38 pm
Covered the carcass of time with flowers
To send the scent of blame to the grave
Set the darkest thoughts on fire
And watched the ashes climb to
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

Death served wine for lovers
Brought from the world where
𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫
And intoxicated angels with sorrow
They witnessed in the eyes of their slaves

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦, 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔚ales 𝔑ational 𝔔uidditch 𝔗eam, 𝔅eater
User Image

It’d been days—if even that—since their last carriage ride away from Hogwarts and to the billowing scarlet train. But now, here he was, curled beneath the window of the flat he now shared with (and was bought by) Grace. He tried to pretend that it hadn’t bothered him, that he couldn’t help, couldn’t provide, and couldn’t support; at least, not yet. He’d been scouted by Wales; they’d been on his tail since his fifth year even though he’d been hoping for England all this time. A part of him wanted to burn every last bridge he held to his parents, to his home in Wales. But it was the start to his career that he needed, that he’d earned. Maybe one day he’d transfer teams, or hell, maybe one day he won’t have to. He’d met several of his teammates already, and was a bit more than surprised to find Rowley would be among them. It was a relief to have one familiar face on the team, even more so that it’s someone he’s already loosely connected to. Grace and Elli were family, after all.

The low setting sun poured through the open window in the living room where he lounged against the sofa, tossing an immobile snitch up in the air and catching it with a quick swipe over and over again. Most of the windows were pulled tight, barricaded by thick shutters and heavy draperies so it wouldn’t seem so out of place. The only open window poured sunlight upon his flesh, warm to the touch. The cast of golden rays dimmed into an orange roll, then deep red with shades of pink across the darkening skies until it finally bled black.

Dominic perked up. He missed the little golden snitch, and as it clattered to the floor it seemed to burst to life, zooming and flying across the rooms and darting in and out of the kitchen, up and over his head until it swooped and dived beneath the couch. He lost its trail, but could still hear the wings whirring around somewhere. ”Oooof course,” he sighed and shook his head. Mostly everything had been unpacked, shuffled around and redecorated several times over. Being awake throughout the day had left him with too much time to himself; he’d change his sleeping habits, if he could. But quidditch….

Everything’s always quidditch, isn’t it…

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 17
Home Sweet Home
Summer after Graduation, Sunset
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie rolled out of her.... their bed with a flump, landing with her palms on the floor so she could easily push herself to her feet. She mussed her hair and pranced to the bathroom to make her hair and face presentable. With that done, she tossed clothes onto herself and headed out to the living room. She spotted her lovely boyfriend lounging on the couch and slipped over to him, before flopping onto his chest and smiling up at him, giggling. She batted her eyelashes at him and gave him a couple quick kisses before prancing to her feet and ruffling her hair. "Miss me?" She asked, looking at him with a giggle. Just at that moment the snitch that he'd accidentally released came zipping near her and in a flash, her fingers had danced up and snatched it out of the air. "Lost something?" She asked curiously, holding the struggling ball out for her boyfriend.

She smiled at him and leaned over to press a few more delicate kisses to his lips. She was worried that him staying up all day and her keeping him up most hours of the night would wear on him. She didn't want to make his life miserable just so they could be together. It'd kill her. But it'd also kill her to be without him. She hummed and dropped to her knees next to the couch so she could look him in the eye without leaning over. "You hungry? I can make you something to eat?"

If I lay my нεα∂ down, will you α∂мιяε
                                                      The way I can ¢ℓøṡε my eyes τøиιģнτ
                                                      And burn my ¢øиṡ¢ιøυṡ for the¢нøιя
                                                      I see the ṡτяεετṡ вυяи every time I fall αṡℓεερ

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:06 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

He could already hear her, wrestling with the tangled sheets and splashing cool water on her face. Meanwhile, he remained seated, eyes vigilant. But the golden snitch was nowhere to be seen. ”There you are,” he smirked at her arrival. But he still hadn’t moved. He tousled his upper body against the cushions and watched her as she emerged from the shadows. He leaned back down comfortably as she swirled around the edge of the armrest and slipped down on top of him where a kiss greeted her eagerly. Before he knew it, she was already on her feet, fluffing the pink hair while her dress still twirled from the motion. ”Only as much as you missed me,” he smirked and winked. He moved to sit up, and when he did, he blinked abruptly.

The glint of her nails caught the fluorescent lights shining in from Londontown, and the furious wings of the golden snitch fluttered for a lingering moment until they coiled in and disappeared. Sitting upright, he motioned her closer. ”It’s lucky these quidditch games are during the day, or I’d swear I’d be beat out by all the vampires.” He laughed between the small kisses. Soon, she was kneeling, but he wouldn’t let that last long. He plucked her from the ground and pulled her closer until she was sitting comfortably in his lap, both arms loosely around her waist. ”I already ate, the house-elves insisted. So what do you want to do today, mon amor?

“I’m bored, entertain me,”
he smirked, then tugged at the hem of her dress. Maybe, slightly, only barely was he suggesting a sinful pleasure. But it was her fault.

She had him addicted.

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Summer after Graduation, Sunset
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie giggled at his eager kisses. All she'd done was give him a few kisses and she could already hear his heart pounding away and the blood rushing around in his body. She rolled her eyes, glad she'd gotten away before he'd snatched his arms around her waist and 'trapped' her there.

She was only free from his arms for a few seconds though before he'd dragged her onto his lap. She wiggled around for a few seconds, trying to not frown when she'd heard he'd already eaten. She couldn't wait for it to be winter so she'd actually be awake for dinner. She liked cooking and it wasn't like she could really cook for herself after all.

At his next words though, all her grumpy thoughts were forgotten and a smile had crawled onto her lips. She rubbed her nose against his, batting long lashes at him. "How would you suggest I entertain you Dom?" She purred, sliding hands up his chest and toying with the buttons on his shirt. She could feel his fingers tugging on the hem of her dress and knew exactly what he had in mind. She trailed kisses down his neck slowly, fingers slowly undoing the top few buttons of his shirt. "What do you have in mind?" She asked in a whisper against his ear. This was all his fault. So totally his fault.

A giggle left her lips and she leaned back to smile at him deviously. Now that his shirt was half undone she had a mischievous idea. She wiggled out of his grasp and pranced away before twirling on her heel. She leaned against their dining room table, smirking at him. She hopped up to sit on the table and swung her legs. "C'mere Dom..." She whispered, beckoning him with a single finger. Her other hand was slowly and inconspicuously inching her dress up her legs.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

It was hard not to bluster out a small bout of laughter when her nose rubbed against his, so cold to the touch it almost sent a shiver down his spine (as it must have happened for the thousandth time already.) Still, he could feel his heartstrings tugging at his lips, uprising the corners of his mouth until his dimples glowed at his cheeks. ”Hmmmm,” he pondered slowly, the low guttural growl simmered in the silence while her fingers roamed. His eyes emblazoned in her own, a pale comparison compared to the vivacious glow her irises emanated, but they never wavered, never strayed from hers. He could feel the tension of fabric around his chest loosening, more and more with every wispy motion her fingers seized. Eyelids fluttered closed as he tilted his head and exposed his neck to her soft kisses. ”I think you know…” He smiled wolfishly.

But then she was gone.

His eyes widened and his back straightened, fingers balled into fists. Dammit—should’ve seen that one coming, he growled. She was tormenting him, but he loved every second of it. A winsome smile daunted his features, painted lust on an empty canvas. His heart rate pumped and the blood rushed as he caught on to what she was doing. It took a small jump for her to ease back onto the dining room table (that, in itself, was enough to distract him,) then fabric of her dress ruffled tight against her thighs, rising higher. He took to his feet without ever realizing it, and every step breathed another heavy word past his lips. ”This right here is why we never go anywhere,” he gave a low laugh. Dominic slithered himself up against her, both hands cradling her knees and massaging gently.

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Summer after Graduation, Nightfall
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie giggled as he prowled towards her. The minute he was pressed against her, she smirked up at him deviously. "Hmmm...." She hummed. "I could run away again you know...." She purred, eyeing him up and down as her fingers unconsciously continued to unbutton his shirt. Even as she said it though, they both knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Her legs hitched up and wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to her. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders when she finally got all the buttons undone. She giggled and pulled him into a deep kiss, and nails slid down his chest. "I know exactly why we never go anywhere and it is all your fault." She whispered as she dragged her lips away from his. "I think that you are just determined to christen every inch of this place," She purred, "and I am not against it at all." She winked at him and tightened her legs around his waist.

She was really starting to wonder how in the world Dominic had waited so long. He'd waited until 7th year for God's sake, and yet now, it was like every waking hour he was all over her. She'd understand it if he'd always been like this, and she'd been the one saying no, but she had been the one trying to maul him all those times and he'd been telling her no. He was absolutely crazy, but she was almost glad he'd made her wait because now all his pent up energy and their own flat together meant they had as much time together as they wanted. The smirk crawled onto her lips at the thought and she pulled him into another passionate kiss. She would never get enough of him.

(Time Skip o3o?)

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

Hours later, Dominic pawed at Gracie’s side. ”I’m hungry,” he whined. His lips pouted and his brows furrowed up with bright blue begging eyes staring up at her. He was sprawled on the comforter of the bed with his head resting gently in her lap. His hair was already dry, but a splatter of cool droplets cascaded across his bare chest. Dominic, fresh and clean from out of the shower, was already snug in a pair of black pajama trousers. The television was on filling the room with different voices that helped him zone out for a few moments. ”You know, I forgot to tell you, I’ll be playing with Cameron. He’s the other beater for Wales.” He chuckled, craning his neck to get a better sight of her.

”I still haven’t even seen Damien or Marina, really, other than the occasional wave from one coming in while the other’s going out...Guess I’ll need to make a point to bombard ‘em mates with my wonderful presence.” He smirked, a hint of sarcasm trailing on his tongue as his readjusted his lower half on the bed. His fingers began to play on her arm, dance across the skin in slow little circles higher up her arm until he was at her shoulders, and then he started playing with her hair. It was slow and his motions were clumsy, awkward, as he twirled the bright strands around his fingers. ”I always did love your hair pink…..

“Wait a minute, what was the first thing I said—ohyeah! Amooor, I’m hungry.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Summer after Graduation, Midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie had been contentedly zoning out, tracing random patterns across Dominic's chest silently. She enjoyed his presence and found that just hanging out with him was a comfort. On some of the nights when he wasn't up to being up all night with her, she would just lie with him and watch him sleep, because she liked to be close to him. She hummed as she came back to the present at the sound of his voice and the pawing hands at her waist.

Gracie grinned down at him as he whined at her. She brushed her fingers through a pair of droplets on his chest as he talked about his life. She hummed nodding her head at the mention of Cam. "I bet Elli's real proud of Cam for that." She whispered, looking down at him with a gentle smile. "Probably means she'll try and join the team next year too." She said, wiggling her fingers in front of his face as she teased him. You'll have to deal with my icky cousin snogging her boyfriend in front of you all the time."

She giggled and shrugged at the mention of their neighbors. "I'm sure they've heard us." She teased, winking at him. "And if you go bombarding them, make sure its not a bad time." She smirked down at him and rolled her eyes as he totally got distracted by her hair. She smiled and leaned down, pink hair falling all around him before she gently kissed him. "That's because we first kissed when I had pink hair. And we first became friends when I had pink hair, and I am pretty sure you made a plan to meet over summer and ask me out when my hair was pink."

As she made to kiss him again, he remembered why he was bothering her, and she rolled her eyes at him. "Yes sir, food it is. What do you want babe?" She wiggled around, knocking him off her lap and pranced off to the kitchen, forcing him to follow her if he wanted her to make anything he liked. As she pranced around, she ignored the fact that she was only wearing a pair a his sweat pants and a bra. It was only them living there after all. No sense in being decent all the time.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:00 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
User Image

Her fingers coasted over smooth skin, dribbling with the sparkle and shine of little beads. His barren chest carved in muscles, though there wasn’t a wisp of hair anywhere on his chest or back. He’d hated it, once. It had always made him feel like a child, especially during those tense ‘stare at your feet’ moments in the showers of the locker rooms after a hard game of quidditch. There were boys half his age with twice what he had—not that he’d ever admit to paying that much attention—but really, it couldn’t have mattered any less to him now. He had Gracie, which was all he needed to prove himself a man. And almost unconsciously, his fingers moved to stroke the peach fuzz crawling up and down his neck and just over the bones of his jowl, reaching up his cheeks like little vines. He hadn’t shaved in two days’ time; it just couldn’t grow fast enough. ”There won’t be no time for that, lucky me.” He slipped away from his quiet reverie to rise his gaze up along her porcelain skin. ”We’re not in Hogwarts anymore,” Dominic admitted through weary lips. The thought had always depressed him.

It reminded him of change, of life, and evolution… Only…he didn’t want to grow up. Not really, not for true. It meant that everything would be different. It was of a much better sort than being at home, though. The high castle walls were always solemn, with gnarled faces twisted in the grooves of the rock and the cold always struck deep into the bones no matter where you were. It was, of course, liberating in a sense. He could do what he wanted, when he wanted to do it (so long as Gracie didn’t mind, anyhow.) He chewed on his lip, worried the flesh with his sharp teeth but ceased immediately as a flurry of pink shrouded his vision. It was all he could see and he laughed, every hearty breath blew another strand up into the air until it tangled with gravity and fell back down around his features. He'd already forgotten all about Damien as she wiggled free from his snare and sauntered across the room with that walk he'd fallen in love with; half strut, half saunter but all tease.

”You,” Dom answered cheekily. He’d never throw away the chance for another round with her under the sheets. He never knew how many more he’d ever have, loath he was to admit. But the fear had anchored ever since she’d told him of her vampirism, harbored at the heart of truths. He may very well wake up one morning and find her missing from their bed, never to be found again. Or awoken in the middle of the night by dark voices, black eyes, and blood as red as rubies. It haunted his dreams no matter how peaceful he seemed to sleep. ”Hey, wait up,” he groaned.

His muscles churned loud, the joints popped. It felt like rust had eaten away at him, made him slow and weak and expendable. But it was only the wear and tear of so many years of sport, hastened by the notice of his utterly mortal body. Where she was fast, he now felt clumsy. She was strong, he was ineffective. And all the justifications in the world could never change that. It was always a nagging occurrence, a little virus trying to infect his sanity but it was only one in a million.

Arms and legs stretched as he followed his little vixen out into the loft; he leaned against the doorway of the bedroom with a grin that breathed trickery between white teeth. Stormy eyes swallowed her whole. ”Anything, everything; surprise me.” His smirk flittered and tried to conquer. ”You know I like everything.” But in the end it was his smile that prevailed with dimples on each cheek. He crossed the threshold with padded steps, his bare feet freezing on the floor. He moved into the kitchen to follow her and with both hands he hoisted himself up onto the kitchen counter with his legs swaying back and forth beneath him, the long fabric of his trousers only caught the cabinet handle once.

”So…. How do you eat, anyway?” He’d wondered this more and more as the nights carried on wayward. He knew she could eat real food, but the sustenance wasn’t enough for her. He’d never seen her feed, Hell, he wasn't sure if he’d ever want to. But he was curious, always so curious. ”Or….who?” He deliberated for a moment before correcting himself with soft, slow words. How did she decide who to suck dry, or who to let live? Was there even any murder? It was hard to guess. He’d heard stories and fables, but they were all as old as Babbity Rabbity and the Wizard and the Hopping Pot. Who was to say that any of it was even true?

╔═══════════════════╗
Home Sweet Home
Summer after Graduation, Midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie turned around to face him at his cheeky answer. She prowled back to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You can have me later." She purred, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "But for now.... food!" She pranced away just as quickly as she had come to him and messed around in the kitchen for a few moments. She was thinking ice cream, because she knew how much her Dominic loved sweets. She froze though when his question popped out of his mouth.

Blue eyes darted up to his face and she blinked a couple times in a row. There was a reason she had avoided eating in front of him. It was a bit off putting even to her, let alone to the completely mortal and human boy she loved. She swallowed and went back to preparing him a bowl of strawberry ice cream with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. At the addition to his question though she rolled her eyes and flicked a glob of icecream at his face. "Do you even look in our freezer babe?" She asked, raising at eyebrow at him. As she put the container of ice cream away she reached her hand into the back and pulled out a frozen blood bag.

A small laugh slid from her lips at his idiocy and she shoved the bag back into the freezer. She walked back over to him and handed him his bowl of icecream before kissing his cheek. "People are gross and I'd rather not bite one and drink their blood thanks." She said bluntly, before hopping along to the table and bouncing up to sit on the edge of it. She swung her legs innocently and watched him curiously. She leaned forward to press a kiss to his lips greedily. She honestly couldn't help herself.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:01 am
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

[Time Skip: Fall 2025]

User Image

The cool, crisp wind tickled the heavy fabric that draped the open windows. London was a blaze in flourescent lights; shops and automobiles and bicycles all alive under a blanket of darkness. The clouds were thick; it'd been like that all week. It was so dense, he nearly lost his head to a bludger practicing with his teammates. For a moment there, he'd almost contented himself with the idea that, just maybe, Grace would survive on a dim, foggy day. The thought replayed again in his head now, even days later. But the sky had cleared up a lot since then and he could almost make out a few bare twinkling stars if he squinted just right. Most of the noise of traffic was muffled to a quiet hum, he preferred it that way.

Dominic was stretched across their bed, sore muscles cushioned under the white comforter while the plush, decorative (and bloody pointless) pillows were thrashed around in dismay with a few toppled over on the floor in his haste. They were so damned uncomfortable. Hard as a rock. But he didn't complain. The day before he'd finally returned from a long trip, nearly two weeks long. The team was rigorous; they controlled every aspect of his life for those days: the longest days of his life. He barely had time to write her, let alone steal a few moments away to even try and apparate home. But he was back now, and he didn't have to worry. He ran a hand through unkempt hair, his white silk blouse was left unbuttoned and tie hung loose around his neck, his trousers followed suit. It was like he fell over mid-changing and gave up--which is exactly what had happened. Why am I so lazy...? The thought trailed in an endless loop in his mind. But I want to go out...? He rolled over, cerulean blues struggling to see her in the dark. He wasn't even sure where she'd gotten to this time, she was wily, always was. And his attention span would always stay the same, short.

"Have you decided..what you want to do?" His slow, deliberate drawl muffled the yawn. "Eat, dance, stay home and watch movies... Anything you want," he insisted. He wanted to make up for lost time, he had to.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 18
Home Sweet Home
Early Autumn, Night Fall
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grace had watched with amusement as Dominic entered the room, attempted to change, before flopping onto the bed like a lazy lump of potatoes. She sat, perched on top of a dresser and just when she was sure Dom had managed to fall asleep half clothed, he rolled over to search for her. Her laughter rang out and she hopped down to the floor before prancing to the bed and flopping next to him. Blue eyes blinked vivaciously at him through the darkness.

"You're tired and sore and quite obviously worn out. I wouldn't make you go out or do anything in that state." She said frowning at him. She'd missed him dearly and lonely nights had all but eaten her alive. She thought she should have been used to it by now. She had spent so many nights alone after getting turned, but it was different now. Now that she lived with Dominic, even when he slept at nights she still wasn't alone.

She hadn't counted how many nights she'd spent just wandering by herself staring up at the sky, nor how many nights she'd spent thinking about how this is what life would be like for her after Dom was gone.

Grace put a small smile on her face and pressed a few soft kisses to his cheeks and forehead. "Is your team doing well? Did you have fun? Did you miss me?" He last question was emphasized by her rolling until she was comfortable sprawled across him and snuggling against him. If it wasn't obvious at all, she had missed him and she didn't give a damn what they did tonight as long as they were together.

Just as suddenly as she'd flopped ontop of him, she was giggling and rolling away until she flipped off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. She stared up at the ceiling from her new vantage point and smiled. She couldn't help it. She was just very very happy to have her Dominic back. "I missed you." She said quietly. She giggled again and sat up before pouncing back onto their bed and ruffling her hair with one hand. "What will make you feel less sore? A hot bath? A massage? uhh.... " She frowned, not able to think of any other cures and turned bright eyes on him, tilting her head curiously.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash