Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 8] Wild Wild West Town Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 am
(Free Roam)
User Image

South of New Network City is another, but much smaller town called Wild Wild West (WWW) Town. As one would expect, this town is composed of data from old western films, stories, and other such information.

Though this is the place for a many stand-offs and shoot-outs, the demeanor of this city is rather calm. This would probably be thanks to the effects of the town Sheriff, Deputymon, and his partner, the Spiritual Communer, Dinohumon. Though champion level digimon, both are a rather dangerous force to deal with, which is great in inspiring peace throughout the tumble-weed infested town.

The weather is constantly arid and the presence of water is very sparse. The unprepared have much to worry about especially if they explore beyond the limits of the city and further into its deadly climate.

Town Features
The Jail House (Deputymon's residence)
Spirit Grounds (Dinohumon's residence)
Raggedy Tavern (Sells expensive water, cheap drinks, and temporary logging)
a few locked houses
Town Marketplace

_Hazards_
-Fire attacks are increased to combust the air around it
-Water attacks melt or evaporate before impact

===== [On-Going Arcs] =====

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June|| July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Windy || Sandstorm ||

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

"Shut up! You were always the weakest grunt. Who even thinks Renamon's are even good? Look I got to go to the boss and talk to him about some future plans. See if you can 'take care' of him before he becomes a hassle."
"Don't worry! I know the Digimon just for this situation."
"Good. Cause if you fail. You'll be sleepin with the fishes."

Kiro and Ariano finally make it to Wild Wild West Town. It was sunset. "Damn its hot...and I'm wearing a suit. Great..." Kiro takes off his sports coat and folds it up properly. He then starts to roll up his sleeves. "Well now we got to go find the sheriff Starmon and deliver this medicine. He looked around and the place looked like a ghost town. He then walked around the town confused. No one was around. He noticed people in their houses peeking out their windows. Staring at the two tamers. The group finally found the sheriffs office. "Welp here it is. Hope someone is in here." Kiro said as he looked through the windows seeing no one behind them. He then walked in with DyanmoPlug behind him. "Hello anyone here?" Kiro's voice echoed.

"SHHHH! Sush you varmint! You wanna get us killed?!?" A mysterious voice said behind a table. Kiro walked over and noticed a Starmon hiding. "You folks better shut up and hide! Or the Were Bandit will kill us!" Kiro was confused. Suddenly a howl can be heard loudly outside. Starmon was shivering violently in a fetal position. Kiro kneeled down. And tried to get some answers. "Yo whats going on here who is this Were Bandit you're talking about?" Kiro said. But the Starmon was freaking out to much to even respond. Suddenly another howl can be heard. He got up and then looked at Ariano. He put his Sports coat on the table next to him. "Hey...can you try to comfort the sheriff and see if you can get some answers? I'm gonna go out and see what that howling is coming from. Here take my part of medicine data." He said as he pulled out his Digivice and transferred his data to Ariano's Digivice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Kiro and DynamoPlug left the sheriff's office. Suddenly the towns folk started to play music from their homes. Kiro backed off from DynamoPlug giving him some space. "Get ready man it seems we are gonna have one of those cowboy standoffs." Kiro said as he prepared his Digivice to Digivolve DynamoPlug to his champion form. Suddenly from the distance a shadowy figure appeared and howled. When it got closer it resembled a Black WereGarurumon. He growled as he was not about thirty feet away from DynamoPlug. "GRRRR...You dare trespass on my territory? You got balls kid. Can't wait to eat them." Black WereGarurumon said as he got into a fighting pose. Kiro gave a disgusted look back. "Dafuq? Err...Get ready buddy! This guy is way stronger then those pathetic Youkomons." Kiro said as his Digivice glowed without his consent. "Aww crap don't break on me now..." Kiro started spamming buttons in his D-1 Digivce. DynamoPlug started to glow and Digivolve to Gwappamon. "Gwappamon YO!" DynamoPlug said as he stretched in his new form. Kiro face palmed. "I wish the ******** DRF didn't give me such a useless Digivice..." Kiro said as the D-1 Digivice can only make the Digimon go up to a champion level. Kiro shook it off and squeezed the Digivice as hard as he can. "Alright DynamoPlug its time to fight!" Kiro said. DynamoPlug gave him a turned around and gave a thumbs up. He then gave a derpy serious look at the Black WereGarurumon and went into a fighting pose.

DynamoPlug started to play music on his head. It suddenly got louder. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT! The song said as a shock wave his Black WereGarurumon. "Gwappa Rapper Yo!" DynamoPlug said as he started break dancing towards the Black WereGarurumon. Black Garurumon got hit but he shrugged it off. He then dashed forward and kicked DynamoPlug right in the face. "Hurrr...Dynamite Kick!" He said as kicked DynamoPlug sky high. DynamoPlug was hurt badly but he got over it fast. He was now falling fast so he tired to make the best of it. He started shooting CD's towards the ground. "DJ Shooter Yo!" Black Were Garurumon got struck by four shots and then he dodged the rest. When DynamoPlug was near landing, Black WereGarurumon spiked him to the ground with a flip kick. "Full Moon Kick!" DynamoPlug bounced off the ground and was struggling to get up. But then Shadow WereGarurumon picked him put and put him in a full nelson lock. "Chaw haw haw! You can't escape this lock you pathetic champion! You think you can beat me with such cheese?" Black WereGarurumon said stared at Kiro. DynamoPlug cried in pain as he wasn't to do anything. The CD on his head started to crack and the music stopped.

"DynamoPlug no!" Kiro cried out. Running out of options, Kiro ran towards the two Digimon. He then leaped in the air to preform a fast roundhouse kick. "Phoenix Flip!" Kiro said as he struck the Black WereGarurumon right in the jaw. He then let go of DynamoPlug to put his hands around his mouth. "Grr...you little brat! I'll kill you!" He said in anger. His eyes were now blood red. Kiro's noticed a crack noise from his hand. He looked down and noticed that his Digivice broke. He sighed and put it in his pocket. "Useless trash." He said but then from his pocket, a ball of light flew out and attacked DynamoPlug. "Whoa Yo! I feel amazing Yo!" He said as he had a dark green aura surrounding him. His CD on his head was reparied and was running properly but now with a different song.

DynamoPlug went close up to Black Weregarurumon as Kiro started to back off. "Give him hell bro!" Kiro said. DynamoPlug didn't respond. He started to do some jabs and each one hit Black WereGarurumon with might force. He tried to fight back but the jabs were to fast and kept pushing him back. "What the hell how is this possible?" He said as he was struggling to keep up. "Gwapp Punch. Yo." DyanmoPlug muttered as he preformed the final punch to the Black WereGarurumon that literally knocked his head clean off. The body flopped to the ground and was deleted instantly. DynamoPlug was then reverted back into his Kamemon form. He when fell to the ground. Kiro ran up to him and picked him up. "You OK buddy?" He said as he hugged him. "Yea man. We are the greatest team no one will ever take us down. *yawn*" DynamoPlug said as he started to take a nap. Kiro was still confused by that ball of light from his pocket. Was it from his Digivice? He decided to ignore it as a Deputymon ran up to him. "Sweet Tarnations! You defeated the Were Bandit! Our town will forever be in your debt." Kiro chuckled and gave a soft smile. "Well first off there is a girl in the Starmon's office. Can you tell her to bring me my coat later? I would really appreciate it." He said as he walked of into the sunset. Heading back to New Network City.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. vs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

SpazzticPanda1311

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:35 am
C Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+65 EXP]

Darkfire Karan

BRONZE

SpazzticPanda1311

BRONZE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ariano waited, as instructed and wondered what was going on. It was taking a while for the enemy to show themselves. It was then she heard a commotion going on over by where Kiro was and she made sure to hurry over. However, when she got there she blinked. It seemed that Kiro had everything under control, she wasn't really needed for the most part at all. Patamon and her watched from a distance as they battled it out, and with one swift motion, the enemies head came clean off. She was surprised at that, but in reality these things happened. There really wasn't anything she could do about it at the moment, so she couldn't argue or take back Kiro's actions. Before she could say anything else though, Kiro was gone and she blinked. That was fast. She walked over the the digimon before here and she listened as he stated that Kiro had left his jacket here. She blinked and nodded before taking it and folding it before placing it in her bag. She smile before waving and left the town. She needed a better look, something that wasn't as girly really. So she headed back to town to get things sorted out.
*Exit*

Bronze Rank

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 am
Quote:
Enter From: Gear Savanna
???

User Image
As the continued their journey South West the man and his Airdramon decided to stop off at Wild Wild West Town for the night to rest. The town was the halfway point between New Network City and the Data Ocean. It also contained a newly established DRF Outpost. He circled around the streets from above a few time to make sure there was no one out who might see him and then he landed near the Tavern. It was so hot out that night that everyone must have been held up inside, that meant he didn’t have to run into and DRF agents, which was good because the Outpost contained three, although no one would say they were the best agents around.

As he walked into the saloon a bell chimed above his head and he was greeted by the Starmon standing behind the bar cleaning a glass with a towel. ”Howdy there, what can I do you for partner?” The man turned and grabbed a hat off the wall and pulled it down over his face to help conceal his identity. Then he walked toward the bar, ”How..dy, I could use a room for the night….and a drink, if you don’t mind.” The man flashed his wallet and the Starmon nodded as if he understood what he had seen. He gestured for the man to have a seat as he poured him a nice stiff one.

As the man sat enjoying his beverage the doors opened again and in walked a Digimon who walked with enough swagger to grab anyone’s attention. Starmon greeted him too, ”Evening Sheriff, How can I help you?” The Deputymon looked around the room until his eyes locked on the man, ”Togemon tells me that there was a man dressed in black that was flying towards the town…seems like he might have come in here…was that you? The man set down his glass and turned toward the Sheriff, why was this guy so suspicious sounding? ”…That was me…we just came in for a drink and to rest for the night… don’t worry we aren’t any trouble.” The Sheriff squinted not fully buying the man's story. He had heard reports of an Airdramon that always seemed to be around when there was trouble or a Digimon was acting strange. Although there had only been two reports the Sheriff wasn’t taking any chances. ”Alrighty then…. You have a good night…Starmon” The Deputymon turned to leave after tilting his hat to the barkeep.

The man wasn’t sure why but he had a feeling that this Digimon was on to him, ”Well I think it’s about time for me to retire for the night, which room am I in?” Starmon gestured up the stairs and to the left, ”Right up that way to the left, room 3, there should be new sheets and a towel for a shower. Have a good night. The man picked up his glass and threw back the rest of his drink with a distorted look on his face. He slammed the glass back on the bar and let out a gasp before turning to go.

As he got up to his room he figure he better call his boss. Out cam the Digivice as the screen lit up. ”Hey, it’s me… I think that Deputymon is on to me…I don’t know how but if he is that means it won’t be too long until the DRF agents are too. Should I take care of the situation?....Understood…it won’t be a problem by the morning.” He hung up, got ready for bed and turned out the lights before falling asleep.

Below the Window of the man’s room the lights to the Sheriff’s station were still on as Deputymon was meeting with his two best deputies. He had decided not to fill the DRF agents in on the situation since he still wasn’t sure which humans could be trusted. ”Men I need you to keep an eye on the guy staying in the tavern while he’s in town, if he does anything funny I wan you to tell me nice and quick like…am I understood…we could be talking about a serious threat here.” Both SuperStarmon and Silphymon nodded in understanding before giving off a salute. It was determined that Silphymon would take the first watch since she had the best vision at night. Nothing would get past her if she could help it.

The night had been quiet but it was time to get up and take care of business. He couldn’t let anyone who knew he was here stand in his way. As he got dressed he decided on a plan. The man straightened up the room pack up his stuff and headed out the door. He pulled out one of his little Digimon mind control devices and hid it behind his back as he walked down the stairs. Today he wasn’t hiding his identity because today it wouldn’t matter. As he approached the bar where Starmon had resumed his position he greeted the helpful Digimon. He pretended to reach for his wallet, ”So what do I owe you for the night?” as Starmon turned to check his books the man released the fly which burrowed into Starmon. Just like all the Digimon in the past the Digimon seemed to not be in control of himself.

The man whispered commands into his Digivice and the Starmon instantly responded. His instructions were to trap the DRF agents and separate them from their Digivices. While he was doing that the man had some other things to take care of. He had noticed the SuperStarmon that had been watching him all morning. He figured he better make this next part fast.

He pulled out three more devices and programmed them before sending them flying. Each of the Sheriff’s Partners and the Sheriff would feel little more than a bug bite. He had programmed them to forget he was there and to act totally normal unless the DRF agents were released. If that were to happen they were to attack.

The man was pleased with himself, he had taken out the DRF outpost and the other Digimon guarding this place. The mass test of the devices seemed to be working great. Once again he realized Airdramon and the two were off toward the Diskette Desert…

[[Exit to Diskette Desert]]

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 am
**DRF Scout Team**

User ImageUser Image
Kata Falcon <><><><><><><> Manto Tanken

[[Enter From Gear Savanna]]

Next they need to see what was going on in WWWT, as they entered in the dead of night they could tell something was a little off. They were hoping to rest in the DRF outpost, but something didn't quite feel right. They decided to keep their distance and just observe. The Digimon actually seemed to be acting quite normally. Deputymon and his minions were patrolling the town and everyone else must have been sleeping. There was no sign of the usual DRF Agents though.

Manto suggested they set up camp for the night. So they pitched their camouflaged tents and called it a night. They figured they could probably cover the rest of the distance the next day.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am
User ImageDeputymon and Dinohumon had taken to just sitting on their front porch in rocking chairs. It was a relaxing way to end the night and neither could think of anything else they would rather do.

The pair had been long time friends and partners, but it had been a quiet summer and they had grown use to relaxing. Might not be the best thing. They should probably be training like Starmon but who had time for that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Things were looking up! The second part of this race seemed to be in more favor for them this time around. With all of their combined effort they went to look for their next target. Someone who cared about the law, to be in a small town in the dry heat reminded her of being within some Wild West movie.? Hopefully they wouldn't have to run into any bandits around here. Yet, with Deputymon around perhaps there wouldn't be no such incident. Then again it wasn't as if she was unprepared. Anyhow, they needed to finish the task and conclude this exhausting race.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ
lief_7

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: Wild Wild West Town | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon, Nina and her partners
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Still, totally questioning where to put this in my continuity

That had been fairly simple, Nina amazingly handled Starmon's task before Kutay had even realized what was going on. After completing his task, he gave them the clue to the end for this leg of the race, they had to find a digimon who believed in justice, which was pretty vague, Kutay was genuinely stumped as to who it could be, as that wasn't fairly descriptive to be able to guess what digimon it could be. Kutay was willing to wager that whoever it was, it couldn't be someone too far from the Diskette Desert and thought that they should head to Wild Wild West Town, it was the closest place nearby and it could very well be where the digimon they were looking for was. Upon arriving, Kutay saw that the town really lived up to its name, it felt like they had been placed inside of an old western movie, Deputymon, the Sheriff, and Dinohyumon, a spiritual communer. Then all of a sudden it dawned on him, someone who believe in justice would be someone in a postion of authority, someone like a Sheriff. So he went up to Deputymon, and told him they were there for the race.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:06 pm
Making his way to the Town, D recognized the area, but had trouble placing where a Deputymon would be. Scanning with his eyes, adrenaline surged as he intently searched for where a rather large gun would safely hangout or relax. Seeing a small home, he noticed Deputymon and Dinohumon spending their time out on the porch as D ran to them while still ensuring Nikky was still close behind, she must have been tired after that task. "Almost there," he reassured as he reached the porch. "We've arrived, we're here, for the race," he stated to Deputymon, still holding onto the clue, the running was getting to him a bit, but was thankful for the pit stop.

X Kaos X

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
location :: Wild Wild West Town| with :: Hanako, Kukkii and D
health :: 95% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Happy, Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: The Amazing [Digital] Race
Quest Level: xxx

Nikky followed D to the next location. Apparently they were looking for Deputymon, a digimon known for his sense of justice. He had lead them to a small house where Deputymon and Dinohumon were resting. "Yeah, almost there.." She replied to convince herself to not collapse until they got there. The last task had taken quite a lot out of her. Who knew that it would? She certainly didn't, but there was no time to rest in a fast pace rest like this! "Whew!" While D addressed the digimon on the porch, she sat herself on the ground as she waited for the next leg to start.

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

(Non-Cannon Mode Activated)
Kiro and Haru have arrived fashionably late to Wild West Town to meed up with Deuptymon. Last time Kiro was here, he saved Deputymon and the town from the evil Black WereGarurumon. "Yo Deputymon! Has the town been safe without me?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Open the Door | feeling :: Suited Up | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Amazing [Digital] Race (non-canon)
Quest Level: X

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nico Nico Nii | feeling :: Smh AP :: 200
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level:

The duo had arrived rather late to Wild West Town. Haru decided to let Kiro take the lead on this was and listened in on the conversation he had with Deputymon.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games