Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm
SHITTY ******** ATTITUDE TONIGHT.

All he's done is be ******** rude to me. I told him I didn't want to go to the gym with him tonight, and since then, he's been a complete p***k.

WHY WOULD I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO'S BEING A JERK?

Go ******** yourself, and have a nice night...alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 pm
Run away with me. I shall be your lesbian lover.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:57 pm
Ugh, I freaking wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm
Daniel is trying to quit smoking and its turning him into a huge douche. Sometimes I'm just like "Go smoke something or get the ******** away from me" ><  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:40 pm
I remember when my boyfriend quit smoking...the first time.

He thought smoking behind my back, then coming home and pretending like he didn't have a cigarette all day was him quitting.

2 years later he eventually quit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 pm
SuicidalSkittles

He thought smoking behind my back, then coming home and pretending like he didn't have a cigarette all day was him quitting.

Daniel "hid" that he was smoking from me for months.Yeah caught that s**t. I told him "Fine. Smoke if you want. But you are NOT to do it in front of the kids EVER or your a** is out."  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 pm
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

Daniel "hid" that he was smoking from me for months.Yeah caught that s**t. I told him "Fine. Smoke if you want. But you are NOT to do it in front of the kids EVER or your a** is out."

Yeah. I'd find lighters...and the clear wraps from the packages...then if we went somewhere in his truck, he had to "clean" it out before I got in... and by clean, it was spraying cologne all over the seats. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

Yeah. I'd find lighters...and the clear wraps from the packages...then if we went somewhere in his truck, he had to "clean" it out before I got in... and by clean, it was spraying cologne all over the seats. talk2hand

emotion_eyebrow why do men think we are stupid?  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 pm
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

Because they're stupid. Only they would fall for their s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 pm
Mama Ame
Daniel is trying to quit smoking and its turning him into a huge douche. Sometimes I'm just like "Go smoke something or get the ******** away from me" ><

Yeah, that happens when people try to quit. My dad has tried quitting several times, he was a total p***k every time.(not sure if he's still smoking or if his latest attempt finally worked)  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

Because they're stupid. Only they would fall for their s**t.

sad Well good thing I don't smoke. Lately though, I've been acting kind of stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:22 am
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

I didn't know Daniel smoked. Is this a recent development?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:23 am
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
SuicidalSkittles

rofl

SHE'LL NEVER KNOW.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 am
It's funny… in that fanfic my "writing partner" and I are supposedly "still writing", my character is hiding that he smokes from his mom and dad. Buuut he gets caught. xd

Me, I can't smoke. By that I mean that my bloodline is susceptible to early deaths if they smoke. So yeah.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am
What I'd say to a smoking boyfriend: Smoking clogs/gums up the blood vessels and causes limbs to die from lack of oxygen and fresh blood. It can also cause breathing problems and strokes. Good luck dealing with those ramifications. There are most certainly other (much more private, less harmful and certainly tons more pleasurable -hinthint-) means to relieve stress.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff