[PD] While You Were Sleeping~ (Kole/Kyllian)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:56 pm
Hunger drove Kole to leave the spot he'd woken up. His tummy grumbled and growled and pinched, and the grass growing from under the thinning snow could only help so much!

Did this mean... he would have to go to the town to find human food? His new nose wrinkled, but he knew that there wasn't much he could do about it. Though, he had to find the town first.

It was a shorter trip than expected, but soon enough he was standing at the outskirts of the town. And standing. And standing.. And standing... His feet had carried him to the town, but now that he was there, even his complaining tummy was smothered by the fear. He wanted his friends with him... but where were they?

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm
Cornetified

Kyllian bounced around with his thick tail swaying steadily behind him. His ever faithful wagon was being pulled along behind him, heaped to the brim with scrap metal and tools he'd found at the junk yard. It was a good day to be a scrapper!

He was closer to his house than he had been earlier, and man was he ready for a bite to eat. Kyllian licked his lips, imagining the sandwich he had waiting for him in the fridge. At first he'd been so angry by the added help that came to him every week, bringing him food and this this and that, but now...now he kind of looked forward to it.

With his royal cape surrounding him, he passed the streets on the outskirts, but found himself pulling to a stop when he saw another weird kid. Kyllian just quirked a brow. Did they just pop up like daisies now? "Hey, don't just stand there, get going somewhere before ya freeze."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 am
Little pumpkaboo ears twitching, Kole jumped at the sound of the voice, eyes wide as he turned toward the source. Oh, another almost human like him! When he saw the little wagon, he immediately thought of his first time meeting his best friend. Kyllian... Would this boy know his friends? If he was seeing properly, this boy was a tyrunt like Kyllian was. Maybe he would know! But.. Kyllian had never spoken of family before.

"I- uh-..." His gaze lowered and he brushed his bare toes bashfully along the ground. He didn't have anywhere to go.. "Can you tell me how to get food from the humans?"

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 pm
He wasn't sure if the other boy staring at him was a good thing or not. He shifted his orange eyes to the left, flicking them back towards the kid without really settling on him. It was kind of unsettling. Maybe he should just pack up his wagon, and go.

"Wellll," Kyllian drawled, shifting a bit himself. "You can ask'em for it, but their stingy, so they might run ya off. Or you could do something for them, but then they might not pay ya all that well." Thinking a bit, he frowned, "Ya probably don't know what paying is, huh? It's green leaves humans use for getting food. If you don't leaves, you don't have food."

He stepped a little closer. "So, since ya don't look like you have any leaves, why don't ya come eat at my place? It's free."

Cornetified

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm
Kole listened attentively. ...Kole understood nothing. Green leaves for food? Why did humans think leaves were useful? Humans appreciated nothing, after all... Someone was probably just toying with this other kid.

When the tyrunt offered food, Kole looked up in surprise. Then, a bright smile lifted. "Really? I-I can do something to return the favor. I-" His ears fell slightly. "Well.. if you show me how, I can do whatever you need. I.. only just became like this a while ago." He looked down at his body again, nose wrinkling. "I'll do anything you need if I don't gotta see the humans to eat..."

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm
Cornetified

Kyllian kicked at a pebble on the road, trying his best to wrap his mind around a world he barely knew in order to explain it to someone else. He'd have a better chance at just showing the kid.

"Nah, you don't have to do anything. I always have more than I need, anyway." He smiled, stepping forward to clap the others shoulder in a gesture of comradeship. "Hey hey, buck up. Humans suck, but it's not all that hard to learn how ta live with 'em, ya know? If I can do it, so can you, and you won't have ta talk to 'em."

Stepping back, Kyllian nodded, and started walking. "Come on, my house is this way."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:46 pm
Pointy ears twitching, Kole's smile grew even more. This guy was a lot like Kyllian... That was good. It helped him become comfortable with the partial human very quickly. And being assured he wouldn't have to talk to the humans was wonderful to hear!

"Why do you live in there with the humans?" he asked as he followed along. "Do others like us live with you?" He hesitated a bit. "Do.. pokemon that didn't change live in town? I'm sorta looking for some friends..." What would they do when they saw him like this though?!

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:04 pm
He saw a lot of the same reserved nature in this kid as he did with Kole. Too bad Kole was still in the woods, probably off somewhere cozy until nightfall; he really might have liked this one.

"I live there because I've got no where else ta go." Kyllian answered simply, moving along until he hit pavement. There were more houses in this area, and less trees. "No one lives with me yet, but I have friends I'm hoping will very soon." As soon as Chloe stopped being stubborn, and he found Kole, that is. "Lots of people live in town. Poke'mon, people....Poke'people." He looked over his shoulder and grinned, "Hey now, ain't I yer friend? If ya need a place ta stay for a while, you can stay with me, if ya want. I got the room."

Cornetified

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:36 pm
The further into town the went, the closer he walked to the other child. At any moment, a group of humans might come with their reaching, grabbing hands...

He gave a small nod of understanding. He didn't have anywhere to go, either... That would be nice; to be able to live with friends. The offer made his jaw drop. "Really?! You sure I won't be in the way when your friends come?" His cheeks heated with pleasure. This guy was almost too good to be true. Food, a place to stay, a friendly voice... It made him miss Kyllian all the more.

"At.. at least until I find my friends. I don't know if they'll be able to help me. ..You would like one of them a lot. You remind me of him. He's even the same pokemon you are. ..I hope he still likes me when he sees..." He looked down at his hands with disdain. Why him..?

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm
Cornetified

Kyllian walked with much more ease than his counterpart. Whether it came from an inborn sense of dignity and ease, or the fact that he was just used to it he would never know. All he cared about was the little old two story home on the edge of the forest that he started to steer closer to.

"Pfft," He waved him off with a grin. "Nah, it'll be alright! One's a girl, so she'll have to have her own room and if the other shows up then he can just have my room or we'll share." Kyllian's smile brightened. "The same Poke'mon, huh? That's kinda weird, cuz I ain't seen another one a me yet. I'd like ta meet 'im!"

Kyllian stopped walking, and turned back, placing his hand out on the other's shoulder for a second time. "Woah, don't worry. If he's a real friend he'll like you just the same. You remind me a lot of my friend, too, and I know that if he changed I would still want to be friends with him."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:22 pm
Slowly, Kole's smile lifted a little more. "You're right... I'm sure he'll still like me!" Feeling a little better, he was able to lift his head. He reminded the other child of a friend as well? That was nice!

"He would say the same. He didn't know any of his kind either. ...Neither of us did, actually." Brow rising, he looked over at the other child with a bashful smile. "How can I introduce him to you when I finally find him without knowing your name? What do I call you?"

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm
Pulling the wagon up onto the sidewalk around his house, Kyllian made sure not to run over the flowers (which was apparently a bad thing, since they were supposed to pretty up the place), and parked it near the front porch. The railings were a chipped, faded white paint, but the furniture look homey and well worn. "Sounds a lot like me then. I'm sure this guy will make a great friend." Wow, he didn't know any of his kind either? Weird. Maybe they were brothers.

Turning his head around, Kyllian laughed and placed a hand behind his head. "Sorry about that, I wasn't really thinkin' bout names. Got all wrapped up in yer story." He smiled and lowered his hand to place both into pockets on his gladiatorial skirt. "The name's Kyllian, whats yours?"

Cornetified

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:29 pm
Kole took a moment to look over at the house they were now stopped in front of. Wow! Surely there would be some little corner he could sleep in inside that building! Well away from the eyes of the humans! It would be the perfect place to wait- for...

Eyes widening, Kole looked over to the other boy in disbelief. It couldn't be... but, then again, the pieces fit. Besides, if he could change into this partially human thing, why couldn't Kyllian?

With a squeak of delight, he threw himself forward and hugged his arms tight around the other boy, and he simply tucked his face against his friend's chest. A million words wanted to explode out, to tell Kyllian what had happened, but relief overwhelmed him right then. "K-Kyllian... It's me... Kole."

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:00 pm
Cornetified

Woah!

Kyllian squeaked in surprise, his arms slipping out of his pockets to hang statically in the air. What had caused this kid to hug him like that? He knew he was a pretty swell guy, but wasn't this usually a chick thing?

Then it slowly sunk in. His jaw drooped lower, and he reached up to pry the other off him a bit to really look at his face. Concern, shock, disbelief - nothing seemed to cover it! "Kole?" With a sudden bouncing cry of excitement he wrapped his arms around his friend and spun them around. "Kole, Kole, Kole!" Kyllian hugged his friend as tight as he could, tears pooling in around his eyes. He couldn't believe it - just couldn't! "I-I thought...I thought you were dead, or captured or..or..."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:02 pm
Right there this whole time... Well, here was one more thing about them turning human. They both now had arms to hug with!

When he felt himself being pried off, he almost desperately clutched the other's clothing. But, the recognition... the shock...

Despite being able to take barely even a whisper of air in from being crushed against his friend, Kole was smiling brighter than he had since he'd woken. Kyllian! "I dunno what happened!" he finally grunted out, feeling the burning at his own eyes. "I was out flyin', an' this star fell, so I went to see it, an' then I woke up in a different place looking like this, an' I came to look for you an' Chloe, an'..." His brow knit suddenly. Kyllian had thought he was dead? "How long was I gone?"

Painted Moose

Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces