Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Dragon age merchandise and book reviews
New Book: Masked Empire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:45 pm
Link with another link to the pre-order.
I'll be getting it for those who always asks for spoilers XD
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:IlidanDA/Dragon_Age:_Masked_Empire_-_Pre_Order  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 pm
Vir Adahlen
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:IlidanDA/Dragon_Age:_Masked_Empire_-_Pre_Order

pre-ordered both books BOOYA! XD  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 pm
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

I'm waiting since the 2nd book the Last Flight doesn't come out till august and I'm one of those people who forget literally everything and hate getting random packages and NOT knowing what's in them.
I don't know if I can wait 6 more days....xD I got the special delivery so I'm pretty sure I'm getting the 8th  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 pm
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

I'm waiting since the 2nd book the Last Flight doesn't come out till august and I'm one of those people who forget literally everything and hate getting random packages and NOT knowing what's in them.
I don't know if I can wait 6 more days....xD I got the special delivery so I'm pretty sure I'm getting the 8th

yea I can be forgetful also that's why I use microsoft word and put the release dates and the estimated dates that I will most likely to get them, and put it on my desk top. But if you get it before me please no spoilers ok. I cant wait, I am glad that the books are coming out now, so when the game comes out I can make informed decisions. INFORMED DECISIONS FOR THE WIN!!!! XD  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:23 pm
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

yea I can be forgetful also that's why I use microsoft word and put the release dates and the estimated dates that I will most likely to get them, and put it on my desk top. But if you get it before me please no spoilers ok. I cant wait, I am glad that the books are coming out now, so when the game comes out I can make informed decisions. INFORMED DECISIONS FOR THE WIN!!!! XD
The back of the book already spoiled everything for the book for me and all the bits and pieces I've found stalking the forums XD
Yeah I'm also not that techy I'm stupid when it comes to the computer I just don't get them XD I had a 1970's-80's( can't remember it had a purple screen XD) computer till I was 17 I really miss hang man :<
I have like one almost two people in the real world I can have full blown hour long talks with about Dragon Age. One is a beginner and misses a lot of stuff that I end up spoiling for them in-game and in-books and the other just hasn't read the books but knows everything else.
then everyone else is on here XD which is what AN ENTIRE GUILD! lol which has more people then I know in the real world any ways lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 am
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

The back of the book already spoiled everything for the book for me and all the bits and pieces I've found stalking the forums XD
Yeah I'm also not that techy I'm stupid when it comes to the computer I just don't get them XD I had a 1970's-80's( can't remember it had a purple screen XD) computer till I was 17 I really miss hang man :<
I have like one almost two people in the real world I can have full blown hour long talks with about Dragon Age. One is a beginner and misses a lot of stuff that I end up spoiling for them in-game and in-books and the other just hasn't read the books but knows everything else.
then everyone else is on here XD which is what AN ENTIRE GUILD! lol which has more people then I know in the real world any ways lol.

well your the only person in real world and on here that I can talk to about dragon age that actual plays the games and reads the books. My brother and fiance are GTA and other modern time set game people, my fiance is more into mass affect if anything. Of course I always felt dragon age was more of a girls game (not saying guys cant or shouldn't play it). What I mean is it always felt to me that it catered to women more. what do you think?  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:27 pm
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

well your the only person in real world and on here that I can talk to about dragon age that actual plays the games and reads the books. My brother and fiance are GTA and other modern time set game people, my fiance is more into mass affect if anything. Of course I always felt dragon age was more of a girls game (not saying guys cant or shouldn't play it). What I mean is it always felt to me that it catered to women more. what do you think?
I know more girls who've played ME then guys. And about equal with DA so idk. I think if you put romance in any game it leans more towards girls XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:43 pm
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

I know more girls who've played ME then guys. And about equal with DA so idk. I think if you put romance in any game it leans more towards girls XD

yea I think the same thing, and the romances I think are supposed to play a more immersed role in DAI then simply getting laid and having that LI call you by a pet name or simply "love". CANT WAIT!!!! love the romance part of bioware games! cant wait to see who is romance-able !!!!!!!!!  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 pm
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

yea I think the same thing, and the romances I think are supposed to play a more immersed role in DAI then simply getting laid and having that LI call you by a pet name or simply "love". CANT WAIT!!!! love the romance part of bioware games! cant wait to see who is romance-able !!!!!!!!!
Well I mean they kinda did it in DA2 in Act 3 when your "lover" gets kidnapped by Grace,but yeah I hope so too.  
Dragon age merchandise and book reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games