Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] The Aquarium (Alistaire & Molly) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:19 pm
Molly did oh so enjoy underwater observation duty. It was like going to the aquarium! For free! How lovely! So many fish!

Also a great chance to meet new people…because a lot of times someone else was assigned this duty as well!

The trainee twiddled her thumbs briefly though as she glanced at the portal. No sign of anyone yet, though! Maybe it was a possibility she’d be alone for this one…and that’d be okay! But it would be nice to have company, too! It was always nice to have company. Before she’d settle onto seat to knit though, the trainee took to standing by the large glass window, gazing out it as she rested her hands over her stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:36 pm
Alistaire did not appreciate being stuck with whatever this underwater duty was. In fact, he did not appreciate being stuck anywhere that meant he was required to participate in something he had little to no interest in, and also that he was with people who were of no interest to him.

Needless to say, when he stepped out of the portal, it was with a somewhat surly expression on his face, Alistaire casting a brief glance at the other person in the room before looking for the nearest chair to sit in.

"Good afternoon," he said flatly, with only a faction of his normal smoothness.

Lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm
Molly was not aware of her company, until he spoke that is. Upon hearing the greeting, Molly startled her eyes going wide as she gasped and whirled around to face her partner for this stretch of underwater observation duty. “Oh, goodness!” She exclaimed, one hand leaving her stomach to rest over her heart as she let out a nervous laugh. “I’m so sorry! I was startled!” She took a few moments to calm her nerves, and then smiled at the man.

“Good afternoon!” She chirped, not at all noting his flat tone or his body language. “I’m so happy that I have company!” She beamed now, and moved away from the large glass window to approach the man. “My name is Molly, Mist Division!” She stopped before him, and held out a freckled hand to shake. “What’s yours?” She was just all smiles. Yay, new people.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 pm
The girl was unfamiliar, but since Alistaire knew only a handful of people on the island (one of which was his own brother), this was hardly surprising. He gave her a coolly disinterested look, his eyes flicking up and down her figure before glancing at the hand extended towards him.

"Molly," he repeated lightly, and stretched out his own hand to take hers, though the handshake was extremely brief, Alistaire almost snatching his fingers away the moment they were done. "A pleasure. My name is Alistaire, and at the present moment, I seem to be a member of the Sun Division."

It was clear by the slight curl of his lip upwards that he cared little for the brashness of his own division, but Alistaire had already turned his gaze towards the glass window, brows furrowed together.

"What exactly are we to be doing here?" he drawled, looking supremely unimpressed by their surroundings.

Lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 am
The Mist trainee nodded her head enthusiastically as he repeated her name. “Oh, no, the pleasure is all mine!” She pulled her hand back once he (quickly) let go, and resumed resting both of her hands over her stomach. Now, Molly was very terrible at reading a majority of body language, and took Alistaire’s current demeanor to mean that the poor man looked confused and might be in need of guidance.

“Oh, well…!” Molly turned, and gestured to the read out equipment and monitors on the other side of the room, and then to the large clear viewing window. “Since we’re on the edge of the human world and Halloween, this serves as a look out…!” She tilted her head and squinted her eyes a bit, looking for something. She then pointed at the window. “Sometimes, there’s large shapes moving out there, and that’s fine, but it’s our job to keep an eye on those!”

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 am
He stared at her with a mixture of bemusement and dislike, his eyebrows drawing together, his coldly pleasant expression slipping slightly into something much less friendly (not that he was ever friendly to start with). Alistaire tucked his hands behind his back and let his gaze follow to where she was gesturing, rather enthusiastically.

There was a long pause, and then -

"Why?"

Lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 am
Molly was ready with an answer for that one. “Just in case anything gets too close! Nothing should get close…that’s bad~” She beamed, and tilted her head at him. “Do you have any other questions? I’ll try my best to answer them!”

A pause, and then Molly gasped.

Another pause.

“Do you like cupcakes?”

kuroopu
Hey Alistaire...do you wanna build a snow man? /slapped

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm
There was an even longer pause as Alistaire stared at Molly as though he couldn't quite understand what it was that he was seeing. After what seemed like an eternity, he pressed his lips together firmly, his fingers curling against his palm.

"...why."

Lucyal
GO AWAY ANNA

wait does this make alistaire elsa......

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:16 am
“Because I have some!” Molly gestured to her bag, which was situated near another chair, along with some knitting items she had left on the chair for later…just in case. “I have a few different flavors too! Um…if you’d like some, that is! It gets close to dinner time on this shift…and being hungry isn’t nice!”

Actually, she was just so excited to share with this new person, she didn’t even wait to hear a reply, and instead went over and dug up the box of cupcakes from her bag. She then returned, and presented the box to him.

“Would you like some?”

kuroopu
Yes...

And only an act of true love will un-thaw his frozen heart : D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:33 am
He didn't understand this girl. Was she just lacking in intelligence, or was she merely ignorant when it came to meeting new people, especially people who clearly had little interest in her meaningless trivialities? Either way, Molly was given a piercing look, Alistaire's eyes narrowing the longer he watched her.

"No," he said, and the corner of his lip curled up in a slight sneer. "Thank you. I'd rather not."

He brushed past her, careful not to touch her (or anything else, for that matter), and instead stood in front of the window, his gloved hands tucked behind his back.

"How long must we stay here?"

Lucyal
8T

8TTTTTTTTTT

ps being mean to molly hurts my soul

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 am
“Oh, alright!” Molly replied, not dampened in the slightest, and went to go put the cupcakes away. She hummed a bit thoughtfully as she did so, and stood once she was finished, turning back to Alistaire. “Oh! Is there anything you do like? I could try making it! I know cupcakes aren’t for everyone…!” Even if everyone always did seem to just like cupcakes.

At his question, Molly replied, “Um, a few hours! This shift ends around dinner time!”

kuroopu
I think being mean to Molly is funny, because she can't pick it up quickly : ' D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:12 pm
She was beginning to annoy him. Alistaire turned away from the window and gave Molly a long, hard stare, his eyes narrowed in a clear indication of the general displeasure at his situation.

"I don't care for sweets," he said flatly. "And I don't just mean the food."

Lucyal
omg terribul :T

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:26 pm
Molly’s eyes went a bit wide as she stared back at Alistaire who stared at her…and one might thought she might have caught on, finally, that he was clearly not liking her…but…

But her lips were curling up, and she was fighting them trying not to, but they were. “O-okay!” She replied, her voice a bit high pitched, but not out of nervousness. More like…she was amused, and trying oh so hard to maintain a neutral face and tone. It wasn’t working. Molly slapped a hand over her mouth to hide her C-shape smile and turned to the side.

She had a thought.

He must be shy.

Molly whirled around so that her back was facing the other hunter.

She then giggled.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 pm
Why was she smiling like that.

Why was she looking as though she knew something that he didn't and was now keeping it from him.

Alistaire stared at the back of Molly's head, his expression mingled annoyance and confusion as he tried to understand what it was that she seemed to understand that he clearly didn't. And if there was anything that Alistaire disliked, it was not knowing all the facts.

"What," he said irritably, "is so funny, might I ask?"

Lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:54 pm
Molly startled, and the smaller hairs on the back of her neck stood on end at being called out like that. “N-nothing!” She replied, very high pitched and nervously. “Nothing at all!” She shot him a spooked smile over her shoulder, as if she was trying to reassure him…and then immediately decided that she had urgent knitting to do. Molly returned to her seat, sitting down and riffled through her bag until she found her current knitting project and set to it.

Oh yes…so smooth.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas