Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Let Me Be Your Eyes (Dalanis & Harumi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

xXToxicIllusionsXx's Teepee/Kara Asumie's Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
The day had taken the stallion further from home than he had hoped, but he did not even notice. he was following the smell of fresh flowers, was this the first sign of spring, could it be? He was excited, after all, spring brought green away from the death of winter. His eyes would glance over the ground for a moment, those wings were settled, which was unusual, often shifting and flicking upon his back with unease, or maybe it was just the energy that was buried inside him.

Those eyes would spot the flowers in the distance, over he river. Just what he needed, a dip in the cold water, no thank you. He would just have to find a way around. He would walk back and forth as he thought about where would be the best place to cross. He could go back where he came from, a while back was a way to cross where the water was thin, or he could head on and see if there was a closer way to cross, his mind would be a bit to busy thinking to notice anything else around him.

Kara Asumie

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:50 pm
Harumi having her familiar Tai on her back as she stretches out her wings while she walks through the river. It isn't as deep as a seeing Soquili would think that it is. She knows this because this is the area in which she keeps too. Even before she lost her sight. So she knows this place pretty well. Tai's paws getting a bit wet as he stands on Harumi's back. She giggles at Tai's reaction to the water. She doesn't know that there is a stallion just on the other side of the river. "Oh Tai it is fine the water isn't going to hurt you." She smiles as she soon steps outta the water and is closer to where the stallion it. Next time we can take the log across." She points out.

Out of the water now and feels Tai jump off of her. This lets her know that it is ok to shake the water from her fur. So she starts to shake the water off. Hearing the sounds off hooves hitting the ground. "If you are looking for a way across. It isn't that deep. Or you can go over the huge log a way down the path." She states not knowing just who she is talking to.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image
This ears would flick up as he heard the female talking, it was at this point he stopped his focus to turn to her. How on earth did she just sneak up on him. Maybe he was letting his guard down. None the less he would smile some and move closer. It was now that he noticed the blindfold over her eyes. this intrigued him, was she blind? it would be rude to ask.

"Oh, hello there. Thank you." He moved in a close enough to get a slightly better look at this mare. "How far down is the log? I would much rather not get wet.." Not that he hated water, he hated cold. It chilled him to the bone. Those wings would flicker softly, giving a few settled beats much like a settled butterfly.

Kara Asumie

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 pm
Harumi smiles hearing the voice of the male. "Hmm flutter wings. So you must by a flutter of some kind then. I am Harumi. My name means Springtime beauty oddly enough. Though I don't recall myself ever looking like spring." She giggles more as she walks by him. Her familiar jumping up onto her back again. "Oh this is Tai. He is my eyes. I was blinded awhile back from a fight my pride got me into. So no need to worry about him." She hums to herself being in an oddly enough good mood for the nice day. "Oh yes follow me. I will show you the log. I been in this area even before I became blind so I know it very well." As she leads the way Tai lets her know when a rock or something is in front of her. She stretches out her wings to see if there are any trees near her.

Or if some have grown on the path. She tries to keep the paths free of such things. That or she runs into them a lot. Well only if they are new.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
He listened to her talk, holding back a soft chuckle as she seemed to ramble on. It was actually a little cute. He would nod some to her question, almost forgetting she was blind. "In a way, yes I am a flutter." He would pause in talking for a moment before speaking again. "I am a fluttercorn." He would say before looking over at the water. He walked with her, keeping at her pace. Those eyes would glance at the little critter, nodding for a moment. "He seems to take good care of you."

He had to have a better look at her, the name had some meaning, after all, her attitude was fresh as spring, and she had quite the cherry pep in her. "I am Dalanis by the way, though most call me Dally." His mind kept wondering over those eyes, how it happened, thankfully she could not see the questions on his face. "You have a nice place that you call home. I stay at the lake at the base of this river."

Kara Asumie

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 pm
Tai had jumped off of Harumi's back to go else where. "Tai does take care of me from time to time but he has a life of his own so I don't demand him to be with me all the time. He stays with his lover interest most of the time." She points out as she listens to not only him but the river. After being blind for so long now she has learned the signs when someone has something on their mind. "Your home sounds nice as well Dally." She states as she keeps her pace. Then coming to a stop. The sounds of birds and other critters weren't as strong here.

"We should wait a moment." She paws at the ground. "When the sounds of birds and critters is low that normally means danger.. Once the sounds are strong again we can continue. So what are you thinking about Dally?"

xXToxicIllusionsXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image
Those ears perked when they came to a stop, those eyes seeming to scan around them. Ears pulled back along his head. Though they would list as she asked him what was on his mind. "Right now, I am wondering what is out there, but there is a nagging question on my mind." He would pause for just a second. "Please do not take offence to this, but how did you lose your sight?"

His eyes were not on her at this point, though instead they scanned the area around them. He was not a fighter, but he was not the kind to run either. His wings flickered once more. If something did come this way, he was not able to fly away. Sometimes it was a curse to be a half breed.

Kara Asumie

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:31 pm
"It is most likely a bear with the sound levels as they are." Hearing his questioned about how she lost her sight. "Well my pride landed me into a fight with two stallions. When one of them reared up the edge of his hoof cut me across my eyes and I lost my sight." She gives him the short view of the story as she smiles a bit. After all she is use to it by now. Therefore it doesn't really bug her when others ask about it. She starts to hear the sounds coming back to life in a way. "I guess the bear has pasted or wolf. They are known to be in this area." She starts to lead the way again.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
The poor stallion felt bad for her, and most of all, a bit angry anyone could make such a mistake as to wound a woman. Maybe it was his little never hurt a female point of view. As the sounds seemed to return he eased, his wings settled once more and those eyes would return to the mare. It took a moment to notice she was walking away and his pace would pick up until he was caught up to her before returning to match her pace.

"I am sorry to hear about what happened." he would then glance to the river. "How much further to the log?" He asked with a bit of questioning in his voice. He was getting further and further from home, all for a bit of flowers. "I happened to notice the first flowers of spring growing across the river."

Kara Asumie

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:11 pm
"No need to be sorry. It was my own doing and it is in the past so nothing can be done." Walking a bit more as she listens to him and the sounds around them. "Just a few more feet up ahead" She points out as she continues to walk ahead to the log as she smiles listening to everything after all her ears need to be her eyes now that she can't see at all.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
taggers

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces