[PLOT - PRP] Discovery of the Past (Tiffany & Dizzy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It had been a very long time since Tiffany had even really thought about the past, and even longer since she actually thought about her brother. But earlier in the same week she listened to yet another of Darius and Beldaran's sibling bickers and had in no particularly polite words had told them to quit it. They both spun on her claiming that this was the way siblings were and that she should know it. It raised many a question for Tiffany, not to mention some silence, what had happened to her brother?... Was he still with that pink faerie in the forest?... Did he have a houseful of kids?... Way too many questions and too few answers. It prompted the bookwork of a faerie to seek out information if Dizzy was still around.

Early in the morning she gathered a small picnic lunch into a bag over her shoulder with a couple books, ran her fingers through her hair in front of the mirror and headed out. She stopped part way and ate her little picnic and read for a short time before continuing on her way. It was mid afternoon before she was standing at the base of the tree houses looking up at the houses above. It looked like they were in fact very much in use and had in fact gotten significantly larger then the last time she saw them. How she was going to go about starting this conversation was going through her brain, it wasn't something she'd come to a decision about and in hind-thought she decided maybe she should have figured it out before arriving at this location.

Antidia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 pm
((Joi's house is ground level in the adjacent tree))

User ImageDizzy was out tending to Joi's little garden on the side of her daughter's home at the base of one of the jungle's giant trees. Many of the old vegetables Joi grew didn't survive the climate change, so the little Fae family had to find new edible plants to grow.

Many little glowing pink butterflies flitted above Dizzy's head, some disappearing after a while and new ones appearing in their place. Once in a while, the pink Fae would stop what she was doing and giggle at them. There may have been a horrified face made once or twice as well.

After watering the bromeliad, she picked up the basket to harvest some of the mushrooms growing in a felled log, humming quietly to herself and failing to notice the pale blue Fae standing several yards away.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:19 am
Tiffany stared up at the trees for a time, her thoughts soon interrupted by the giggles and humming not too far off at the tree's base. Tiffany said nothing, at least not right away, her curiosity was perked by the little butterflies that kept appearing and disappearing around the fairy with the butterfly-like wings. It was a few minutes later when the female moved to pick mushrooms that she finally shook herself from the bit of staring and moved to approach her. "Excuse me, hi" she said not recognizing her at first, this wasn't the Dizzy in appearance that she remembered.

Antidia

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:14 am
They don't really get many visitors in this area of the jungle. At least, not since the island became tropical. So the voice piercing through the quiet thoughts was jarring. Dizzy snapped her head around to see a vaguely familiar pale blue fae standing at the base of her tree. She tipped her head, trying to figure out where she'd seen this fae before, but the only conclusion she kept falling on was that she looked like her husband's sister. But Tiffany is an Elder... Is this her child maybe?

"Hello there! Are you lost?"

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:35 am
The pale blue faerie moved closer to the pink and purple faerie. She noticed the tip of the head was she as unsure as herself? Or was she simply surprised at a visitor. "No, no I don't think I'm lost... At least if my recollection is correct. It's been many years since i was in this area... I haven't been in this area since before the the island settled from the sky." she stopped talking for a moment to look up into the trees again for a moment, and still looking up at the treehouse she continued "Not much in this area is super familiar, although there are some similarities, even this treehouse doesn't appear as I recall. Regardless though..." she looks back to the pae "I'm actually looking for someone specific, I'm looking for Drizelda"

Antidia

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:21 pm
Dizzy smiled and approached the familiar-looking stranger, extending a hand in greeting. "I'm Drizelda but you can call me Dizzy. Do I know you? You look awfully familiar to me, like someone I used to know. Are you maybe related to an Elder Faerie named Tiffany?"

She figured it was a long shot, but maybe this stranger knew? If she was related to Tiffany, but she could help her get in touch and they would know what happened to Vale. She hoped anyway. She kept that prayer in her heart.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:36 pm
Tiffany took the extended hand from the faerie and grasped it in a handshake. She nods at first hearing the names "Dizzy... okay" she says and then heard the rest of the question and and her brow furrowed. "Elder? Not sure about anything about any elders. My name is Tiffany however." Elders huh, now that was something of a curiosity, Tiff didn't even know such a thing existed, but maybe the library would shed some light on that, she'd have to remember to look into it later. For now she was however more interested in the situation at hand.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm
"Tiffany?" Dizzy was confused. Tiffany s an Elder, she was sure of it. It was a big deal. But she didn't even know about them? Dizzy thought on that simple line and the implications it carried. She'd not seen an Elder in years. Neither Ivy, Jazz, Esta or Sol ... or any of the others she knew personally. She'd actually not really noticed any sign from the Guardians at all. Even the annoying little Iris wasn't around anymore. They island was changing, Pae were changing. The Guardians were absent. She knew she'd need to look in to this more. Something didn't seem right.

And maybe Vale's disappearance is related to all the strange occurrences.

"Tiffany!" She dropped her basket of mushrooms and pulled the girl's arm into a big hug. She was tearing up. "I never thought I'd ever see you again?" How's Vale, I miss him so much."

The not-Elder thing took a backseat to realizing that her lost husband's sister stood before her, confused about the changes... which gave her hope that maybe Vale was wherever Tiffany had been. Dizzy wrapped her arms tight around her sister-in-law, wiping tears as emotion swept over her.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:02 pm
Tiffany wasn't expecting the sudden tight hug. She slightly stumbled into the pink faerie's arms slightly wide-eyed. "Too... tight.... can't... breathe...." she squeaks out a minute later. She was yet to answer the question posed to her, the pale blue faerie felt squeezed super tight. But wait... even Dizzy didn't know where Vale was... what did this mean? She thought back to when she, and the 3 angels found themselves in the hall back on the island... Why hadn't she even thought to look at the other statues, for Tiff it had been more a want to just get that damned child to stop using her like a climbing apparatus she'd not thought to look around.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:09 pm
Dizzy let go, and backed up a bit, smiling sheepishly and wiping her hands on her little apron trying to play it off. She remembered now; Tiffany wasn't the nicest of Fae. She couldn't help but notice her questions went ignored. "So uhh, what brings you by? And why aren't you an Elder anymore?" She couldn't stop herself from asking that, and quickly covered her mouth. "Sorry" she mumbled through her fingers. She was pretty sure she knew what happened. Tiffany's attitude probably got her demoted.

She considered inviting Vale's sister up for something to drink, but she decided to wait until Tiffany declared her reason for being there. Something about her raised Dizzy's suspicions, and she couldn't place her finger on why. Instead, Dizzy went to pick up the dropped mushrooms. No need to let them go to waste, even she did just see a ghost from the past. Even if a nasty one.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:00 pm
There was that word again, elder? what was it. And why did Dizzy say she was one at one point. "Well I'm not really sure what an elder is so there is no need to apologize Driz.. I mean Dizzy." She paused and set down her own basket and moved to help Dizzy to scoop the mushrooms back into her basket. "As for Vale, I actually came here to see if you knew where he may be. Beldaran and Darius mentioned about how siblings were, and I had to wonder." She didn't move to stand up again until she had finished helping scoop the mushrooms back into the basket.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:57 am
Dizzy thought hard about the information Tiffany provided while picking up her fallen mushrooms. She stood and looked concerned at her sister-in-law. "Did you bonk your head?" It was a fully legitimate question, considering it had happened to Dizzy seasons ago, before the twins were born. "Cuz you are talking real crazy."

Dizzy considered, for just the briefest moment, that this might now be the real Tiffany. But she knew names. Familiar names. "What do you mean 'how siblings were'?" Such an odd comment.

"Beldaran and Darius are Elders too. Surely you recognize that." She tried to think back when she was going through her ordeal and remembered the bag of marbles Tiffany had given her and a sudden epiphany hit her. "Oh my gosh, I know what's wrong! Wait here, I will be right back." She set the basket down and held her hands up to Tiffany to indicate to stay put. She zipped quickly up to her own home at the top of the tree, and then a few moments later returned with a small pouch.

"Here, these are yours," she said, a little out of breath. She smiled at Tiffany knowing what she may be going through with that bonk to the head and all.

After handing off the small pouch, she asked about her husband. "So you haven't seen him either." Her face fell. The small amount of hope that seeing Tiffany brought was squashed. Where had he gone? Even Lucius didn't know."It's been many seasons since he's been home. Lucius returned to me recently, but even he doesn't know where his dad is." Her response was filled with sorrow.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:41 pm
"Bonk my head? No.... Darius and Beldaran were bickering as usual a few days ago, those two angels can't can't go a day without their childish squabbles. I told them to knock it off and they both rounded on me! Me of all pae, told me I should know how siblings are after all I have a brother." She paused a moment hearing Dizzy's next statement and was about to reply more confusion when the pae held her hands up and exclaimed something about knowing whats wrong and took off in a flash.

Tiffany waited, staring up at the tree and scratching the back of her head in wonder. Soon she saw Dizzy coming back holding a pouch and then was handed it "Mine?" she questioned taking the unfamiliar pouch and opening it. She plucked one out and looked at it "I don't get it" she mumbled slightly to herself as the light glinted through the marble. Her thoughts were interrupted once more by Dizzy continuing to speak. "I haven't actually seen many pae I know in a very long time. And when that group of odd pae found myself and the other 3 in that creepy room with all the stone statues, until we found out the horrible news about the island I think i was more focused on that annoying child's incessant insistence that I was a freaking climbing apparatus! Faeries are nothing of the sort, we.." she motioned to include Dizzy since she was also a faerie "are true pae of beauty and important stature" her mind for the moment at least forgetting she hadn't replied about the sibling's status as 'elders' as Dizzy had called them.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 pm
"Yes. When I lost my memories many seasons ago, you said I lost my marbles, and gave me some. I gave some of them to Vale when he lost his marbles over my amnesia. And now that your memories seem outta whack, you musta lost your marbles. So here, have some." Dizzy smiled, remembering with bittersweet fondness the kindness Tiffany showed, despite her bad attitude. And the aftermath being so terrible because of how hard Vale took it. It was so traumatizing to him that Dizzy had temporary amnesia.

"How... how are Estralita and the rest of the family? It's been so long since word of the Elders has been heard."

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 pm
Tiffany stared through the glass sphere some more, holing it up to the light before dropping it in the bag. If she'd once given these to dizzy, then they must have held some form of importance. "Estralita is being her normal self. I suppose. She seems almost fanatical about keeping the house in order. Beldaran and Darius, aside from their normal bickering seem fine I suppose, all three of them pawned that silly angel Hiroki off on me when he joined the household, seemed the three decided I had to care for him. Thank goodness that is over, he's an adult now. The house gets a little full with 5 pae in it though." And then there was that term again, she let it slide again though some of her confusion may have been evident on her face.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff