Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]A New Practice(Leilani and Mekaisto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
Kai had been traveling for a long time, he couldn't even say how long it had been since he left following his brother. He came finally to the Kawani Lands, he had heard from a passerby that one that looked like him had passed headed that way just a day ahead of him. He was positive he was close to him. As he came upon the land he came across a young foal who was clearly upset. When he approached the foal was crying about getting lost. Mekaisto called him down and together they found the way back to his family. He was sent off with great thanks and a smile.

He continued into a tree line pausing to look back and thought about the vast lands he had crossed to get here. He missed his family, but at the same time he enjoyed traveling the lands, discovering new places and meeting new faces. He slowly turned with a smile and continued into the forest. He hadn't traveled too far when he heard a snap and a squeak near by. He went to investigate and he found a ferret that had been caught in a trap. She looked to be in pain, and Kai couldn't just leave her there. He walked slowly up to her and spoke softly as he could see she was scared. "It's okay small one, Ill help you get out. Calm yourself and it will be ok.", his words were soothing and the young ferret stopped struggling. He inspected the trap for a minute and then found the release.The trap snapped backwards and the ferret was free, but she still didnt move. She looked up at Kai thankful but also he could see something was wrong.

"What's wrong, are you hurt?", he said as he lowered his nose to her. The ferret looked to her leg and back to him. "Oh I see.....your leg is hurt. Ill carry you and we will find a healer" After a nod from her, he gently picked her up and helped her lay on his back. He continued through the forest, careful of his steps as to not agitate his new little friend and her injury. He hoped he would be able to find a healer soon or at least someone who could point them in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:09 am
User Image Leilani picked her way through the dense forest she had found herself in. Apparently looking for herbs for her healing remedies was taking longer and longer than she expected. This time she had traveled a full week to reach this forest where the unique mushroom she was after grew. Sighing to herself she looked around the tree roots not seeing any of the bloody plant. This was becoming exasperating. The silly unicorn had told her to look in the dark forest with the redwood trees. She thought back to said unicorn and wondered if he wasn't just mad as a hatter. Finally she noticed a soft glow around the trunk of what had to be a three hundred year old tree she found what she sought so desperately. "Aha! There you are." She picked the mushroom up in her mouth careful not to breath while she held it and placed it in a little pack she always carried with her. After a few moment she walked to a little trickle of water than ran between two trees and took a drink. "Ugh... He wasn't kidding, that thing tastes awful..." She stretched her lovely orange and green wings and flicked her long leonine tail before starting off to gather more of the glowing mushroom.

stormflower

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm
Mekaisto traveled through the forest and the trees seemed to get thicker and the light dimmed around them. He glanced back at his little friend and saw she seemed to be resting comfortably as she looked at him with a smile. His attention was then drawn to something around some of the tree trunks. There were glowing mushrooms? How odd it was but very interesting, he had heard of many different plants with strange appearances and many were used for healing. He wondered if these would help with his little friend, but he had no healing skills so he wouldn't know the first thing.

He continued walking past the peculiar mushrooms and hoped he would pass someone soon. It wasn't long that he could hear a small trickling of water. "You could use some water too, cant have you getting dehydrated now can we?", he said with a smile as he headed on. The sound and smell of the water was strong and he could see where the small stream was laying between a few trees. Before he got there he saw a flash of orange not far in the distance. He trotted a little faster, careful not to bounce his friend when he finally saw the figure with orange and green.

He found himself starring for a moment but soon found his composure as he slowly approached her. "Umm.....excuse me, Miss? Sorry to bother you, but would you know the way to the closest Healer? Im new to these lands and my little friend here is hurt. She needs help.", he said motioning to the small ferret on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:17 pm
Leilani stopped and looked back towards the stream at the sound of a voice. The red striped Stallion before her made her pause. Never before had she seen one like him. Clawed front feet and a feathered tail? 'How odd..' She thought. After a moment his words sunk in. She turned back fully and walked over to him. "A healer? I am one such person, but I have never treated a ferret before..." Her lyrical voice echoed slightly through the dense forest. She padded a slight bit closer and spied the little ferret nestled between his wings. The poor thing was favoring a leg but at this distance she couldn't quite make out what it could be.

stormflower

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:33 pm
He stared for a moment, taking her in full view as she spoke. She was a healer?! Thank the heavens, he didn't expect to find one so quickly but luck was on his side it seemed. He sighed in relief as she grew closer and looked at the small ferret. "Really?! Oh that is wonderful....I mean its not wonderful she's hurt or that you've never.....Uh..." His words were lost to him in her presence. He looked to the small ferret and she gave him the oddest look, she seemed to be laughing at him with her eyes. Finally he regained his composure and straightened his posture. "Right well umm, she had gotten herself caught in a trap of sorts. I was able to get her out, but Im no healer so Im unsure as to what to do......My name is Mekaisto by the way, my lady.", he blushed though through his red coat he hoped it didn't show.

Snow_Leopard_Anthro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 pm
Leilani smiled at Mekaisto. A handsome name for a handsome stallion. "I am called Leilani by some, but you may call me Lei is you wish." She got as close as she dared to him to have a look at the ferret. With strangers one can never be too sure. "Come here little one. I need to take a look at your leg and it will be quite difficult if you are sitting atop Mekaisto." She picked up the ferret in her mouth by the scruff of its neck careful not to hurt it anymore than it already was, and gently laid her on the stump of a tree nearby. The ferret squeaked at her angrily for removing her from Mekaisto's back. "Oh hush now. Do you want to get better or not?" She chided the little ferret. She set to work examining the little ferret and spoke to Mekaisto in the meantime, "So Mekaisto, what brings an exotic stallion like yourself to this forest?" After the words had left her mouth she regretted them. Maybe calling one like him exotic was an insult. 'Oh dear...' She thought to herself.

stormflower

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 pm
Leilani that was a beautiful name and unlike any he had ever heard before. "Lei, a beautiful name to match one of great beauty indeed.", he looked away from her when he realized he said it out loud. He tried to pretend he didn't say it as he cleared his throat as she went to remove his little friend. The ferret protested to Leilani grabbing her, it was a distraction from Kai's earlier embarrassment. "Calm yourself little one, she is only here to help, do not fear." His words seemed to calm her though she still seemed unsure. As Lei looked her over he couldn't help but smile and laugh a little at her question. "Exotic? Me, from my point of view you seem quite exotic, but then I do not hail from these lands. Ive crossed many terrains in search of my brother.......", his voice and breathing slowed as sweat started to form on his brow. "Im sorry, does it seem to be growing hotter to you all of a sudden....it is rather warm here in these lands.", he said with a small huff as he found a near tree to lean against. He caught his breathe and then looked to Lei again, "So, how is our little friend?......Nothing serious I hope." He pushed off the tree and moved a little closer only to stumble into another tree, he stayed leaning this time.

Snow_Leopard_Anthro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 am
Leilani blushed as she examined the ferret, having heard quite well what he said. She became startled by the thought the she might be exotic to him. Lifting her head from examining the ferret she opened one wing and looked at it. "At least our wings are similar." Then she flicked her long, slightly bound, leonine tail, "And in some ways very different!" She said meaning their tails. When he staggered against the tree her eyes immediately went to him and and she said, "You don't seem to be doing well yourself Mekaisto. How long since you've had a proper meal and a rest?" That was Leilani all right. She could never stand to see someone how might be hurt or fatigued to the point of dropping. She hummed unhappily before moving her eyes back to the ferret. "Your little friend will be just fine. It seems her little leg was slightly dislocated by the trap. I can put it back in place but it will hurt abominably." She despised causing pain even if it healed another hurt, but she would if Mekaisto wanted the little one healed. She awaited his answer, always keeping her eye on him for signs of fainting.

stormflower

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 pm
"Oh yes, our wings are similar indeed. Your tail is very different from any Ive seen, but then where Im from my family have tails like mine and I haven't run into any like myself in these lands so maybe it is an exotic trait.", he said with a small laugh as he pushed himself off the tree and steadied himself with a deep breath. He moved closer after hearing that his little friend would be ok, barely noticing her words of worry for him. "That's great to hear. Can you endure it little one? If I can help in any way let me know." he said towards the ferret and then to Leilani. The ferret looked at him and to Leilani and nodded her head. At that Kai knelt on the ground by the stump hoping to be out of Leilani's way and lowered his head to the ferret. "You can pull on my hair or bite my ear as hard as you need to to help endure the pain." he said in a soothing voice. "Ok my lady Lei, no need to worry about me, lets take care of this little.", he said with a bright smile to both of them.

Snow_Leopard_Anthro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:28 am
Leilani eyed him with a slight annoyance in her eye at him ignoring his own health for that of the little ferret, but she supposed she could understand it. In her own little herd there was another mare with a ferret that she was abnormally attached to. Shaking her head she turned back to the ferret and said, "Brace yourself little one. This will not be pleasant." She gently took the leg in her mouth and with one swift jerk it went back into place, but the loud cracking noise that echoed through the forest made her flinch. She let go of the ferrets leg and sighed slightly. Getting a leg back in place was one of the worst things in her medical history. She'd had to do it three or four times before. She flicked her tail and went to take a small drink from the stream.

stormflower

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas