Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:41 pm
This is where I'll list the stuff on Mermaids. We're using the general term for both males and females, so just go with it. It's alot easier in the long run.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:47 pm
Mermaids come in both genders. They do shift in the water and turn 'fishy'. Any kind of water, not just salt water. The shift takes a little bit of time because it does take time to get from shallow water to deep water without a direct dive from a cliff.

There are three classifications.

Royalty: These are the most powerful of the Mermaids. Which is why they're the royalty.

General: These are the rest of the Mermaid population. Minor abilities and bigger weaknesses.

Sirens: These can be male or female. Male Sirens are extremely rare. Yes, they do sing and can compel just about anyone with their songs, to doom or pleasure depending on what the Siren wants at the time.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Mermaid Rules:

1. Mermaids don't like others to know about them. So they keep quiet about what they are unless they wind up in a serious relationship.

2. They can be dangerous if cornered, so don't do it.

3. they evolved right alongside humans, so they date back to the same time periods. Age them accordingly.

4. While they are long lived, be intelligent with their age. I don't want anyone to say they've got a Mermaid that's over ten thousand years old.

5. They do turn fishy when they get wet. But it takes time to fully shift. So scales are first and easily covered.

6. No guns! These guys don't need them!

7. Weaknesses will include: being away from water for too long (as in days or weeks, not hours), some form of metal to be poisonous to them, they may or may not find precious gems to be a distraction that they have a hard time breaking away from (for trapping purposes only), fatal wounds (stab anyone in the heart and they're going to have major problems), and I'll add more as they come to me.

8. While they do have magical abilities, they're all limited to water-based stuff, singing for the Sirens, and an ability to manipulate precious gems (if they're not having the 'fascination' problem).

Information on Races (MUST READ)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games