(PRP) Kitty Crush (Dysi & Tailtiu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 am
User Image

Dysi was walking with a bounce in his step, content with his current lifestyle at the moment. He was staying with his close companion, Maleficar, he had his two sons with him, Sukanya was nearby and it was a beautiful, bright sunny day. He grinned to himself, the flower crown that he had delicately perched on his head was waving from side to side as he walked, coming close to being dislodged as he walked.

He felt happy, for the first time in a long while. His heart, while aching, did not ache as much nor for as long when he thought of the female he had left behind - nay, that he had been forced to give up. He could not have kept her, but still, it hurt to think of how things would be.

He cared deeply for Maleficar though, and her company was heavenly at times, despite her sourpuss attitude at times. For the first time in a long while, he felt like his heart was healing, piece by piece.

He began to sing to himself, a song with no real lyrics, just 'oohs' and 'ahh's, and a few 'hmmhmmms' thrown in for good measure.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sorry this took so long to start up! Let me know if you need me to start the other c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 pm
As normal, her mother had told her not to stray too far away. Tailtiu had always had trouble being told what to do. So naturally she traveled quite a bit a ways from her mother. Her mother was used to her doing this and had learned to accept it. As long as Tailtiu was back before it was night, her mother didn't mind.

She enjoyed traveling the rogue lands with her mother. It was always so open, so much to explore. In her pride she always felt inclosed, like there was no where to go. Out her she could run into strangers with interesting stories. Stories that she could only day dream about.

As she walked, she thought she heard something. She paused and listened closer. It sounded like someone was singing. Quietly she listened, enjoying the sound, imagining leafs floating in the air, dancing to the melody. Her eyes were closed as she pictured it. However she sound was heading away from her. She opened her eyes and looked around. There was no one in sight.

Her instincts told her to go her own way, to let the small melody be the only thing she ever shared with the unknown stranger. But her mind was set on finding the singer. She darted into the trees, her eyes looking for anyone. Her paces slowed down when she saw the white coat of a leopard, who was still a good distance away from her. Quietly she watched him, slowly approaching him. She didn't want to startle him, she just wanted to enjoy the tune.

Velveteen Angel
I can start it up. Sorry for taking so long with this tag.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 am

His tail flicked playfully behind him as he walked, his stride a near on dance itself, as he continued to sing his own song. Dysi was musical, but not nearly as musical as some creatures he had met. He could hold a tune that didn't deafen the ears, but ask him to repeat it? He wouldn't have a clue how to make the same song again. He just didn't have the memory for it.

He felt the eyes of someone on him though, and it caused him to slow his pace a little, his song fading to a slower, quieter song. Perhaps he should not draw attention to himself, until he knew whether those eyes were friendly or dangerous.

He had nearly gotten beaten up enough times to know to be just a tad cautious when it came to strange gazes resting on him. He could see no source of the gaze either - concerning.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 pm
It was fading, she thought, as she quickened her walk. She didn't want the lovely tune to disappear. If the leopard stopped his song, she would have to find something else to occupy her time. “Mister! Mister!” She called out, pushing past the bushes to make herself visible. When she wasn't too far from him, Tailtiu stopped and gave him a wide grin.

“I was listening to your song mister leopard. But you kept getting quieter and quieter! I didn't want to bother you, but I really had no choice.” The energetic young cheetah said with her dream like voice. “Your tune was drifting through the wind, like a leaf. It was really lovely!”

Her smile falter for a moment. “Oh... also sorry for following you. It was probably rude of me...” Her smile returned. She knew that she could get on others nerves, especially her family's but they never stayed mad at her. She never meant any harm.

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 am

He was startled into silence by the voice calling out to him, and he spun towards the sound. Thankfully, it was not some brute of a lion but a rather beautiful looking cheetah staring back at him.

Dysi listened to her words and offered her a bright smile. "Oh why thank you my dear. I'm glad that it was pleasing to the ear. I have to admit, I felt someone following me and I feared that perhaps someone had taken a dislike to my song! I am glad that I was wrong," he admitted with a chuckle.

"It is quite alright, my dear. I can understand the inclination." He smiled at her. "What are you doing out here?" He couldn't help but ask. It wasn't really heavily populated around this area, so perhaps she was lost.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:46 am
She couldn't understand why anyone would dislike a song. Maybe if they couldn't sing themselves, but no. Wouldn't that make them appreciate it more. She just shrugged it off. Sometimes others could be weird about what they liked. Tailtiu couldn't be bothered about differing opinions. She gave him a grin. It was nice that he was friendly.

She gave a good stretch before answering his question. “Well my mother asked me to stay put, near where we are resting for the night. Naturally I 'forgot' and decided to explore the area.” She explained. Her mother wouldn't be upset with her. She would probably just end up rolling her eyes.

“What about you mister leopard? Why are you wandering the land, singing a song to yourself? Are you lonely or something?” She asked curiously.

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:25 am

Dysi laughed, enjoying her spark. She was a brave sole, disobeying her mother and going out on her own exploring and it was nice to see. He wouldn't have dared to disobey his mother when he was younger!

"I was just contemplating an adventure myself," He admitted, with a shrug. He was happy, but restless and he wouldn't mind striking out and doing something fun and adventurous. "I am feeling a little boring right now," he said with a grin. "But I don't know what will make me feel less boring." He wasn't sure that he wanted to go far from his home, but he wouldn't mind doing something fun.

Perhaps he could go for a swim in the watering hole or something? It all sounded rather dull and boring to him.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:31 am
Being bored was what drove her mental. She hated even seconds of boredom, so she felt like she understood the leopard and had something in common with him.

“Adventures would help you feel less bored.” She said with a nod of her head. “It is the best cure for boredom, though sometimes adventures can be just as dull as sitting around when you have no one to go out on an adventure with.”

She gave him her sweetest smile. “I could always go on an adventure with you? To keep you company?” Really how many other opportunities was she going to get to spend quality time with a leopard? There were some leopards in her pride, but she didn't usually hang around them. Meeting a rogue leopard was much more interesting.

“Oh! By the way, my name is Tailtiu. It is really nice to meet you mister leopard.”

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 am

Dysi smiled at the sweet female in front of him. "I would love an adventure companion," he assured her happily. He had rather hoped that she would come along, curious about her and why she was out on her own, but also just wanting some company for a while. Strangers were simply friends you hadn't spoken to yet, and Dysi loved making friends.

"I am Dysinim'bus, but please call me Dysi. It is a pleasure to meet you, Tailtiu," he offered in return, giving a small bow to her out of respect.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:38 am
An adventure with a princely leopard! Tailtiu thought with glee. She could hardly contain herself. Sure she had gone on adventures before and of course she spent time with handsome males before, but never a handsome leopard who knew how to show a girl a good time!

She gave a quiet giggle at his bow, and returned it.

“So where will our adventure lead us mister Dysi?” Tailtiu couldn't wait to tell the other entertainers about this adventure. Their heads would be spinning with jealousy.

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 am

Dysi was thrilled at the idea of an adventure with the pretty cheetahess who would be his companion. He loved meeting new people, and a pretty companion was just what he needed to set his spirits soaring even higher. His life was good! He had a beautiful mate, a beautiful home, but he had his freedom still and he could go where he wanted, go off on adventures, but he had a home still.

It was all very exciting for him, this new lifestyle.

He refocused on his companion though, and offered her a bright, toothy smile.

"Wherever we want, my dear! Wherever we want!"

R4gn0r0k IV
Fin?

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas